AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
It's kind of hilarious when you think that about six months ago, tech sites were saying that Apple was in trouble because Samsung and Google were eating their lunch. Some were even reporting that Apple was doomed and likely to suffer the same fate as BlackBerry. Seems laughable now.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk

Yea opposite now. I've been hearing that Samsung is being doomed. Lol

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
No changes in status.
It's kind of ok since I did get a 64G SG 6 a week ago thanks to the istocknow.com site!

I check that site throughout the day and have noticed a somewhat disturbing trend. It appears stock has been depleted everywhere for both 6 and 6+ models.

Wonder where the shipments are? They are producing close to a million (6 and 6+ combined) units per day! That's got to go somewhere.

There's stormy weather in the western Pacific, perhaps the ships are waiting.

http://www.oceanweather.com/data/NPAC-Western/WAVE000.GIF

Who knows? Probably by Halloween everyone will be tripping over iphones.

They say good things come to those who wait...

We'll sea about that. ;)

I was wondering the same thing. They are producing a lot of phones every day but where are they going? I also check sites a couple times a day (sea turtle and idevicechecker) and notice barley any 6+'s in stock anywhere. I doubt they are shipping them over on boats, I imagine they are flying them all around the world.

Today my iPhone 5 officially broke (digitizer/touch screen went out) so now I'm stuck using the only other AT&T phone I had laying around, a blackberry torch, and it's horrible. And I'm still sitting at a 11/9-11/27 ship date

johnnysailboat

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Ordered on October 4 through an actual AT&T store and originally my ship date was 10/08-10/10 but then got bumped up to November. Today I got an email saying it will be shipped 10/10-10/15. This shocked me because people who pre-ordered still have not gotten their phone yet.

Email from AT&T:

"Thank you for your iPhone 6 64GB Space Gray order. Currently, we are experiencing an inventory constraint on the iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB. As a result, your expected shipment date has changed and will be shipped between October 10, 2014 - October 15, 2014. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and are doing everything we can to ship your order as fast as possible."

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Ordered on October 4 through an actual AT&T store and originally my ship date was 10/08-10/10 but then got bumped up to November. Today I got an email saying it will be shipped 10/10-10/15. This shocked me because people who pre-ordered still have not gotten their phone yet.

Email from AT&T:

"Thank you for your iPhone 6 64GB Space Gray order. Currently, we are experiencing an inventory constraint on the iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB. As a result, your expected shipment date has changed and will be shipped between October 10, 2014 - October 15, 2014. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and are doing everything we can to ship your order as fast as possible."

This is what makes people angry.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site

Email from AT&T:

And this is the type of thing that is starting to make me think I'll get my phone sooner if I cancel my 12th preorder and re order...

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Oh gosh I know. It's insane. I have flip flopped about canceling and trying to take my chances of finding one in a store but I keep telling myself that ive waited this long and as soon as I do that, I'll see that yours (Kiwi) shipped!! I figure ours are gonna ship about the same time!

blueshapti

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Here is the history data of my iPhone upgrade adventure 2014 for everyone's information. There is hope everyone, good luck to all!

Ordered two phones morning of 9/12 preorder day, one on Apple App other on ATT site. Both phones 6 Plus Space Grey 128GB. Both phones under ATT Family Value Plan, Next upgrades.

Apple
Order date - Friday 9/12/14 03:20 AM EDT
Confirmed expected arrival date - Friday 9/19/14 (Launch Day)
Actual received date - Friday 9/19/14 @ 4:35 PM EDT via UPS (Signature req)
Phone flawless, set up via iTunes, restore to backed up 5s data.
Purchased AppleCare+ and Black leather case @ Apple Store 9/20/14
Purchased Zagg HD screen cover @ ATT store 9/22/14
Waiting for 6s+ upgrade Sep 2015, searching for leaks rumors......starts again!

ATT
Ordered - Fri 9/12 03:40 AM EDT on line ATT site
Confirmation - 9/12 2:53 AM CDT 14 to 21 bus day ship $47.50 added to bill
Expected ship on 9/12 - 10/13 to 10/22 online and phone checks
Expected ship changed 9/18 - 10/02 to 10/13 (preparing to ship/backordered)
Email of ship - received 10/08 10:33 PM EDT
Actual ship - 10/08 7:38 PM via USPS from Fort Worth TX
USPS tracking planned arrival date - Sat 10/11/14
Actual received - Sat 10/11/14 @ 11:08 AM EDT (reg mailman no sig)
Phone flawless, will set up via iTunes, restore to backed up 5s data.
Previous purchased Black leather case via Apple Store online
Going to purchased AppleCare+ @ Apple Store today, 10/11/14
Previous purchased Zagg HD screen cover @ ATT store 9/22/14

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Oh gosh I know. It's insane. I have flip flopped about canceling and trying to take my chances of finding one in a store but I keep telling myself that ive waited this long and as soon as I do that, I'll see that yours (Kiwi) shipped!! I figure ours are gonna ship about the same time!

Istocknow.com. I've been watching closely to see if it becomes available anywhere near me. A few days ago Wisconsin had it in 3 different best buy stores (I live in the thumb on Michigan) so it wasn't close enough. But yea keep an eye on it
Somewhere I heard that they wanted to get all the preorders all out within 4 weeks of launch. Well if that's true then that puts us now to next Friday. Yet. My date which remains the same which is a minimum of 3 weeks from yesterday.

Memnautikus

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Yes I did. At 245am. I woke up this morning, turned on iphone 5S and everything just came through. It days Oct 20th. But ups days I'll have it on the 16th by end of day.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Alright, so I was just chatting with someone from att. Turns out, the order that preorders come in KINDA matters. The order matters once the phone gets to the warehouse. There are different orders and different orders go to different ones. So, instead of one big order that needs to be fulfilled it's separate ones at each warehouse.So really, it's possible that someone can order the same phone you do today, and still get it before someone who preordered on the 12th all because it went to a different warehouse..... Need proof? I can post the screen shot.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Ok now I'm pissed because how can you get the same phone before those of us that ordered on the 12th.

read the post i just posted. I was really pissed to that I took my laptop out and asked att themselves. He tried to dodge my question a bit so (sorry memn I needed to use yours as an example) when i said that I finally got the truth.