AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I guess I'm not understanding how they can be manufacturing 180,000 6 pluses a day and it's still gonna take another 45 days for me to get mine when I ordered on the 12th. Maybe I'm just not good at Math

I was thinking the same exact thing...if they can produce 180,000+ 6 Pluses per day, where they hell are they all going....to other countries for their release and 'pre-orders' I bet.

On the bright side, I saw the most iP6+ show up on the seaturtle map this morning...but that means nothing to me since I HAVE to get mine from AT&T :mad:

Oh, and WHY are the phones SO expensive in India? Of course Apple will let India customers get their phone first, the prices are double what they are in the USA...

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Attn-Burken1
I received a verbal confirmation number and a verbal 23-27 working days delivery date.(Oct 15)
NEVER received a text or Email with a confirmation number. I called the Premier acct number and was told the confirmation number they gave me was also my order number. But, EVERY TIME I entered that number on the Premier website in the Order Status I would get "not a good order number".
On this forum I finally saw another place you could get a order status and submitted the following:

Dream Lester-
Thank you so much for giving us a website to check the status of my 6 plus.

(Because of Dream Lester I was finally able to see my ORDER NUMBER).

AND , my last response on this site I told you all my continuing woes of now getting a Sometime in Nov. delivery date????
But I am well prepared. I have my i6 plus Spigen case, my Blason belt holder and Lightning night charging pad.

iphone 6plus "where are you"????
😣

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Attn-Burken1
I received a verbal confirmation number and a verbal 23-27 working days delivery date.(Oct 15)
NEVER received a text or Email with a confirmation number. I called the Premier acct number and was told the confirmation number they gave me was also my order number. But, EVERY TIME I entered that number on the Premier website in the Order Status I would get "not a good order number".
On this forum I finally saw another place you could get a order status and submitted the following:

Dream Lester-
Thank you so much for giving us a website to check the status of my 6 plus.

(Because of Dream Lester I was finally able to see my ORDER NUMBER).

AND , my last response on this site I told you all my continuing woes of now getting a Sometime in Nov. delivery date????
But I am well prepared. I have my i6 plus Spigen case, my Blason belt holder and Lightning night charging pad.

iphone 6plus "where are you"????
��

How does one sign into premier? I keep signing into regular AT&T Wireless site...

andrade1993

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
In my experience Premier is the worst possible way to purchase the iPhone. Typically if you're a premier member it means you have some type of discount on your account from an employer. Premier doesn't allow you to change any shipping address and it normally takes longer to receive your order rather than on the apple store. Obviously I encountered some problems with the connection of the Apple store and my AT&T account while purchasing this phone, but it was completely minimal compared to my experiences with AT&T Premier.

burken01

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
woke up today and no phone shipped yet... att has until Monday 10/13 to fulfill my order and still be in the original time frame they gave me when I ordered... SO technically I cant really be mad yet since they still have time to ship it

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
As somebody stated earlier some people ordered in September and got late October or November ship dates. I ordered 9/19 and got 11/9-27 for instance

I guess it depends on what color and capacity you ordered. I ordered a silver 16GB for myself. I'm thinking that is probably one of the least popular models. My estimated ship date is between 9 & 18 days from the time I placed the order.