AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I've been bored so I'm reading things. I wish it were true though. I was reading the comments. People that ordered after the 19th have their as well.

charliej66

Sep 3, 2008
Visit site
I gave up this past Friday. I canceled my order with AT&T, went to an Apple store and bought a 6 plus there. After all that waiting it only took about 20 minutes to get the phone from Apple.

burken01

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
You mean you had to give them your old phone right then and there? Because the guy who preordered his before me (got his a only a few days after the 19th) didnt have to send his old one until he got his new one and activated it.

they told me I had until 9/30 to take advantage of the "trade in" so I got scurred and didn't wanna pass it up.. And I traded it in on 9/14 because I had some spare time off work.. The iphone 2g sucks balls, no email, cant download any apps because all new apps only work on the newest IOS software, cant text photos, list goes on..

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
they told me I had until 9/30 to take advantage of the "trade in" so I got scurred and didn't wanna pass it up.. And I traded it in on 9/14 because I had some spare time off work.. The iphone 2g sucks balls, no email, cant download any apps because all new apps only work on the newest IOS software, cant text photos, list goes on..

Wow... That sucks. Seriously. I love my phone to much so I still have my 3G and 4s because trade ins wasn't worth it to me. When I got my 5 they told me my 4s (32 gb and still in near perfect condition only one small scratch) was only worth $175 while my mom traded in her 4s (16 gb and had water damaged) and got her 5 without paying a penny for it. That was about $250. I was ticked.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I gave up this past Friday. I canceled my order with AT&T, went to an Apple store and bought a 6 plus there. After all that waiting it only took about 20 minutes to get the phone from Apple.

That's a very tempting idea. But only if my local Apple Store actually has the one I want. Chances are very thin because even my store is a small one

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Yes the 6plus 128 gb in silver only. I ordered the space grey but at this point I don't care about color!

Gotcha. And I understand that. I guess the color doesn't really matter too much. I really want the space grey though. I have already bought my cases for the space grey model.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.

rustymini

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Well, I ordered my iPhone 6+ gold 64 gig on September 19th in store. AT&T says it won't ship until November approximately 7th thru the 27th.:crying: I should have gone the Apple.com route. Never again AT&T....:mad:This is my first time ordering a phone......I always just walked in and got it then and there. Live and learn I guess........I feel everyones pain.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I dont even know why I log into my AT&T account every few days to check status on my order when it doesn't tell me ANYTHING at all...

orderstatus-106_zps56a95508.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods