AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

netnative

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Based on what I have read, I am not expecting AT&T to fulfill my order within the estimated shipping timeframe. Therefore, I placed an order with Apple for a contract-free T-Mobile phone which is, reportedly, unlocked.

x0xkaronx0x

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Smh.. I just want to forget about it until the delivery guy comes to the door and o
I'm like "oh yeah, is that my iPhone that I preordered and forgot about?"

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Blame Apple for the lack of stock and AT&T for the haphazard fulfillment process.

Well I have to say that my friend who ordered from apple just got his and it was shipped from China. When I got mine it had shipped from Texas. So apparently Att had stock already in the U.S. ready for preorders. So I don't know. It is a marketing thing. They make us crazy so we want the phone more and more.

sirbenjaminj

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
They have a 64gb space gray plus available at a nearby mall but on Verizon. Thinking about getting it and then just returning att phone when it comes in a month. Should I do it?!

netnative

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Well I have to say that my friend who ordered from apple just got his and it was shipped from China. When I got mine it had shipped from Texas. So apparently Att had stock already in the U.S. ready for preorders. So I don't know. It is a marketing thing. They make us crazy so we want the phone more and more.

I can only speculate that Apple did not give AT&T all the stock it wanted with Apple having the upper hand in the negotiation.

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
They have a 64gb space gray plus available at a nearby mall but on Verizon. Thinking about getting it and then just returning att phone when it comes in a month. Should I do it?!

I definitely wouldn't in my area. Att is much better in my area than verizon. I'm in Long Island, NY. If you can without penalty and feel that verizon is a better deal and better service, that's up to you. However I would never leave my carrier just to get a phone a few weeks earlier. Despite this they have treated me very well over the last 8 years.

sirbenjaminj

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
You would switch carriers for an iPhone?

Haha, that's kind of a funny question to ask on a forum where people come to obsess about iPhones. Yes, I probably would switch carriers for an iPhone, as long as I didn't have to pay a termination fee. I switched from T-Mobile a while back to get the iPhone on AT&T.
The main justification I have (besides the fact that I just want the freaking thing already) is that Verizon is tested to be a lot better in my area (Baltimore).

itsjustchris93

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I pre ordered mine at 3am central time 9/12 on AT&T and as of Friday 10/3 it changed from preparing to ship to processing shipping and now Saturday it says shipped, about damn time AT&T

iPhone 6 Plus Gold 16g

juanvale14

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Just called to check on my order and it says it has been sent to their warehouse and is being processed for shipment. I hope this mean it is going to be sent to me already. Btw it's a 64 gig gold plus

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73