AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
It really is and honestly I have a perfectly fine working iPhone 5s BUT it's just frustrating that I preordered early and yet some of my friends have their phones already and yes dammit I'm jealous!!

I'm in the same boat. I have a perfectly fine iPhone 5S and an awesome iPad Air, I should be able to wait. And not only that, but the features that I was really waiting for, aren't going to be enabled until this month or maybe next month anyway. So there really is no rush. And the case that I really wanted, just shipped today. So waiting should not be painful for me. But of course I would like my phone today, but it isn't imperative.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.

alexmooncross

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
So I just realized that since I placed my order with AT&T, my billing address changed on the card I used to make the purchase. The customer service rep said there's no way to go in an amend an order once it's placed so I can't change the address they have on file with the actual order. When my plus ships and I'm charged, is it going to go through? Or just drop my order altogether and thus I'll be placed at the end of the queue? Kind of freaking out!

I had the same problem and noticed that when I logged into AT&T to check my order status, it said that I needed to contact them because there was a problem with my order. Since they don't charge your card until the phone ships, the AT&T rep on the phone was able to change my credit card info on the order.

Before I noticed this message on the AT&T website (which provided a special number for me to call), I had called the basic AT&T phone number myself to try and change the info, and they told me the same thing they told you. So long story short, it IS possible to change your info, and you need to find that number. I wish I still had it!

sirbenjaminj

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem and noticed that when I logged into AT&T to check my order status, it said that I needed to contact them because there was a problem with my order. Since they don't charge your card until the phone ships, the AT&T rep on the phone was able to change my credit card info on the order.

Before I noticed this message on the AT&T website (which provided a special number for me to call), I had called the basic AT&T phone number myself to try and change the info, and they told me the same thing they told you. So long story short, it IS possible to change your info, and you need to find that number. I wish I still had it!

Thank you! The order hasn't been flagged yet, so hopefully I'll see that email right away and be able to fix it.

sirbenjaminj

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

Also will check in my account messages on the AT&T website. Thanks.

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Ok so I totally have to vent! I went to Target today and slipped over to the iPhone 6 display to "hold" my 6 plus again just to remember what it was like...mine isn't due to ship til november, so the sales guy comes over to help me and I start chatting with him and tell him my sob story! He then tells me He has the 128gb 6 plus right there if I wanna just get it today!! Well I tried but alas, my upgrade is taken with this preorder so I was out of luck! Why did I preorder? I could have had that phone in my hands TODAY if I hadn't preordered! I'm thinking about canceling and going back to target and getting that phone!

x0xkaronx0x

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Mine still says preparing to ship too. Since September 12th as well. Ughhhhhhhh. Good thing it's October 3rd so it's only 10- 19 days away from my 13-22nd shipping date

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Mine still says preparing to ship too. Since September 12th as well. Ughhhhhhhh. Good thing it's October 3rd so it's only 10- 19 days away from my 13-22nd shipping date

Lucky. I'm still stuck at min of 4 weeks from today to a max of 5 weeks 4 days. I thought they said should all be out within 4 weeks of September 19th?

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I talked to my buddy who works at apple and they have a bunch of 6 plus models in the store but the website is showing out of stock. So naturally I want to go down and pick one up and pretend this AT&T order thing never happened. I called AT&T to explain my situation and cancel my order but they told me if I cancel the order my eligibility for upgrade isn't until November 12, 2014. They let me upgrade early through telesales but won't let me go to a store and pick the darn thing up!! So frustrated right now! Why can't they just reset my eligibility so I can get the phone tonight? They let me upgrade early over the phone so what's the big freaking deal about in store?

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I talked to my buddy who works at apple and they have a bunch of 6 plus models in the store but the website is showing out of stock. So naturally I want to go down and pick one up and pretend this AT&T order thing never happened. I called AT&T to explain my situation and cancel my order but they told me if I cancel the order my eligibility for upgrade isn't until November 12, 2014. They let me upgrade early through telesales but won't let me go to a store and pick the darn thing up!! So frustrated right now! Why can't they just reset my eligibility so I can get the phone tonight? They let me upgrade early over the phone so what's the big freaking deal about in store?

That's bull! That makes no sense why could could do it for the preorder but not this. And so not fair that it's in stores when so many are still waiting on theirs...

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
That's bull! That makes no sense why could could do it for the preorder but not this. And so not fair that it's in stores when so many are still waiting on theirs...

A supervisor just called me back and discussed that it was a curtesy early upgrade and "you are lucky they let you upgrade early with an iPhone, that never happens, but I can guarantee you it will not happen again for you so my suggestion is to keep the order and just wait for the phone to arrive. If you cancel your order, 99/100 times no one here will let you upgrade early, so just keep the order in and wait until 11/9-11/27"

Oh well I'm done. I'm gonna just wait

Does anyone know of a 'higher up' executive that I can email and tell them how horrible their system is for all of this? Id love to give my piece of mind.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Okay the never happens part isn't true. I've seen several get an early upgrade. Is it a two year thing or next?

It's on a 2 year contract. I don't want anything to do with the NEXT program. My job pays my bill, I do not want to owe them any monthly fees for a device.

And yes, they let me upgrade early from the 4s to the 5 so I know they let you upgrade early.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro