AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

netnative

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
In order to get action from AT&T and Apple, we need to get attention from the news media. Apple should not fulfill preorders in China while there are prior orders that are unfulfilled elsewhere.

Last edited:

Zach Harmon

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Called AT&T to see if anything might ship sooner and they were completely clueless. I'm so frustrated! It's sad how worked up we're all getting over a phone... haha.

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
It really is and honestly I have a perfectly fine working iPhone 5s BUT it's just frustrating that I preordered early and yet some of my friends have their phones already and yes dammit I'm jealous!!

blueshapti

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It really is and honestly I have a perfectly fine working iPhone 5s BUT it's just frustrating that I preordered early and yet some of my friends have their phones already and yes dammit I'm jealous!!

Mentioning about preordering early, perhaps we can get Apple to start accepting preorders for the iPhone 6s. Judging by the response time right about now might not be too early for next September's release.

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I haven't seen anyone this week posting that they got their tracking numbers and their phone is on the way. Saw alot last week so this worries me a little!

x0xkaronx0x

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I wish I had. Perfectly good phone while I wait for my iPhone 6 plus but unlike most my 2 yr old decided to take. Y batter for a swim in his bathtub because he thought it was a fishy and stick a piece of plastic inside my charger port. So not only can I not plug my in to charge and have to take a battery charger to charge my battery, it also takes 20 hrs to charge and since my battery is damaged it dies in 2 hours. 100% to 0% in 2 hours

x0xkaronx0x

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Sorry for typos . I'm using my iPad 2 and im not used to the keyboard. Also my phone is a Samsung Galaxy s3 that's damaged and half way working, I really need a phone

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
So I out of curiosity I checked the order times on At&t's website...and they're showing all iPhone 6+ shipping times are 28-35 days as of now. So now my head really hurts as to how some of our shipping times are doubled that.

sirbenjaminj

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
So I just realized that since I placed my order with AT&T, my billing address changed on the card I used to make the purchase. The customer service rep said there's no way to go in an amend an order once it's placed so I can't change the address they have on file with the actual order. When my plus ships and I'm charged, is it going to go through? Or just drop my order altogether and thus I'll be placed at the end of the queue? Kind of freaking out!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73