AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
All carriers are getting pluses that aren't for pre-orders. My boy was able to get his without pre-ordering a day ago.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
If thats true then that's really ridiculous! Preorders should be filled first!!

Agreed. I don't have a local Apple Store by me but I'm going on out town tomorrow for something that has an Apple Store within a couple miles so I'm going to stop by there. Anyone know if they will do the att next in case they do have the phone?

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
The apple store in the galleria mall in Western New York has the 128gb gold and silver 6 pluses in stock as of right now. 1:00pm est.

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Ooh I hope you can get one. Wish I had an Apple Store anywhere close to me because I would sure head there! Closest one to me is 4 hours away!

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
What kind of deal?

I waited in line on release day for my plus. I was 3rd in line. Once the store opened I told the sales associate I wanted the 6plus. Another guy, who I find out later is the store manager, went to get the phone out the back. He comes back and I ask the sales associate is that the right phone. He says no and tells the manager. The manager goes back in the back and comes back and tells me they're sold out. And he didn't do absolutely anything to help resolve his mistake. Because the store had 12 of them total. The assistant manager was told what happened and allowed me to buy the iPhone 6 since my 5s was sold. And they sold me the plus for the two year price minus 100 dollars. And when the plus comes in they're going to give me a full refund on the 6 I bought.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I waited in line on release day for my plus. I was 3rd in line. Once the store opened I told the sales associate I wanted the 6plus. Another guy, who I find out later is the store manager, went to get the phone out the back. He comes back and I ask the sales associate is that the right phone. He says no and tells the manager. The manager goes back in the back and comes back and tells me they're sold out. And he didn't do absolutely anything to help resolve his mistake. Because the store had 12 of them total. The assistant manager was told what happened and allowed me to buy the iPhone 6 since my 5s was sold. And they sold me the plus for the two year price minus 100 dollars. And when the plus comes in they're going to give me a full refund on the 6 I bought.

That's cool. I'm still waiting for my preorder from the 12th

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I just find this absolutely crazy that so many people's pluses are on backorder still. Do you think they prematurely released these phones? Meaning they didn't have nearly enough built to ship/sell on the release day.

On a sidenote, my friend ordered his 64gb siver on the 20th and got it yesterday

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I just find this absolutely crazy that so many people's pluses are on backorder still. Do you think they prematurely released these phones? Meaning they didn't have nearly enough built to ship/sell on the release day.

On a sidenote, my friend ordered his 64gb siver on the 20th and got it yesterday

Okay that last part just isn't fair. And yea it was to early. But then again they only had 4 mil for preorders and sold 10 mil when they came out..

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
See I think I'm doing ok with all of this until I read something like that and then I just get mad! Oh and for ME, the back order lady's voice is way more annoying at this point!' Lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73