AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

x0xkaronx0x

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Am I the only one here who has never had an iPhone before? I'm switching from team android due to the constant problems with my phones...

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
It's just a little odd that some people get update emails and some don't. You would think that maybe it wioild be automated and eveybpdy would get the email.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if getting updated emails are good or just don't matter. I have yet to get one so I don't know. I guess if I did get one I would get my hopes up only to have them crushed. But also I feel like att doesn't care enough to send me updates.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Look at this chart, it shows (I believe) EVERY apple store in the USA and their stock of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
ONLY ONE store on this list has a 128GB SG iPhone 6 Plus available....ONE STORE!! It does change periodically, but WOW!

SEATURTLE.ORG - iPhone 6 Grid

Now this has nothing to do with AT&T and their stock, but I just wanted to show you guys what phones are in demand, and it looks like 128gb Plus's are in high demand since they don't have any in stock (or they are just now producing a lot of them), either way, it might take awhile for us with 128gb orders to get fulfilled. :crying:

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Ok so let me share my experience from today. I decided to call my local AT&T store just to see if they could give me any info at all about when I might expect my phone and the guy I talked to was nice BUT said that they've been told to tell people that they should only call if their estimated shipping date has already passed. So I told him that my estimated shipping date is Nov.9-27 and he said I should call back if I haven't gotten it by then. At this point, I can only laugh!

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Ok so let me share my experience from today. I decided to call my local AT&T store just to see if they could give me any info at all about when I might expect my phone and the guy I talked to was nice BUT said that they've been told to tell people that they should only call if their estimated shipping date has already passed. So I told him that my estimated shipping date is Nov.9-27 and he said I should call back if I haven't gotten it by then. At this point, I can only laugh!

One guy at my local att store is awesome and he checks on mine everyday to see if there was a change.