AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Outter box I think is just a little bit too bulky.

I totally agree but it will keep it safe until life proof comes out. It's not waterproof though. I don't get why the hell they are taking so long. They should have had them made before the phone came out.

Zach Harmon

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I'm surprised to see that many of you ordered on pre-order day, yet I have an earlier date. I ordered it from a friend of mine who works for AT&T and he said they expect all phones to ship much earlier than the dates we were given. So who knows!

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I'm surprised to see that many of you ordered on pre-order day, yet I have an earlier date. I ordered it from a friend of mine who works for AT&T and he said they expect all phones to ship much earlier than the dates we were given. So who knows!

And someone at the Att store said no one would see a phone until November. So obviously no one really knows what they are talking about at Att

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site

I'd say they are coming out earlier then the dates but not as quickly as what people are thinking they will.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I totally agree but it will keep it safe until life proof comes out. It's not waterproof though. I don't get why the hell they are taking so long. They should have had them made before the phone came out.

It's because of the beveled screen from what I was told. They have to get the things just right. Square is easy but rounded with beveled is difficult.

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Well I am sitting here on my front porch waiting for FedEx to arrive with my new 6+. It's a beautiful day in Indiana. Fall colors are starting to pop. I feel like an expectant father. Please get here now.

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I am sorry you have to wait. Att told me it was back ordered on Saturday when I called. 15 mins later I went on att site and said it was shipped out of Fort Worth due to arrive today. Att is so screwed up. I'm track the FedEx truck now in real time. About 7 blocks away.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro