AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
That's okay because my case is very lonely as well.

I wish I didn't need to use a case. The phone feels so nice without one. I got two Spigen cases and a throw away that I bought on Thursday because the others hadn't arrived yet and I was so afraid of bending. Which btw I don't see how the hell this could bend unless you actually TRIED to actively bend it. It feels solid.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I wish I didn't need to use a case. The phone feels so nice without one. I got two Spigen cases and a throw away that I bought on Thursday because the others hadn't arrived yet and I was so afraid of bending. Which btw I don't see how the hell this could bend unless you actually TRIED to actively bend it. It feels solid.

I push carts in at a grocery store that is extremely busy everyday. So I need a really good case. My 5 (how I'm typing now) has a lifeproof. I'd get another one but a) not out yet and b) I'm not paying an extra $45 for the holster. And the video shows someone purposely bending it. And I've also seen that it's because people put it in their pants pocket then sit down.

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I push carts in at a grocery store that is extremely busy everyday. So I need a really good case. My 5 (how I'm typing now) has a lifeproof. I'd get another one but a) not out yet and b) I'm not paying an extra $45 for the holster. And the video shows someone purposely bending it. And I've also seen that it's because people put it in their pants pocket then sit down.

Well Spigen makes very good cases. The one I'm using now is no life proof. But it is solid enough to protect from drops and bending.

Zach Harmon

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I've been checking this forum like a mad man every day! I ordered a 64g space grey 6P on 9/20 in store and have an estimate of 10/29-11/07. Anyone in the same time frame get theirs yet? The waiting is killing me!

x0xkaronx0x

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone buying a life proof case when they are released for the iPhone 6+? I've never had one but I've heard good reviews and with my 2 year old interested in throwing everything in the toilet and saying "uh oh!" I will need a waterproof case immediately. What do people recommend for a case until that one if released

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone buying a life proof case when they are released for the iPhone 6+? I've never had one but I've heard good reviews and with my 2 year old interested in throwing everything in the toilet and saying "uh oh!" I will need a waterproof case immediately. What do people recommend for a case until that one if released

The only case even remotely like a life proof is an otter box. But you can check Amazon for "waterproof". I swear by Amazon for all of my cases and iphone gear.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen