AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

Steve Huang1

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone received their iPhone 6+ Silver 64GB yet?
I preordered mine on 9/12/14 and the status have been the same ever since, which is "Preparing to Ship".
With the estimated shipping date as of 10/2/14 - 10/13/14.

But I been reading from other people that they been getting their iPhone 6+'s, but not sure what color.
Please let me know if someone is having the same issue as mine, or already received theirs.
Thank you!

Rick Lewis1

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone received their iPhone 6+ Silver 64GB yet?
I preordered mine on 9/12/14 and the status have been the same ever since, which is "Preparing to Ship".
With the estimated shipping date as of 10/2/14 - 10/13/14.

But I been reading from other people that they been getting their iPhone 6+'s, but not sure what color.

Please let me know if someone is having the same issue as mine, or already received theirs.
Thank you!

Same for me, but shipping dates of 10/13 - 10/22

x0xkaronx0x

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I preordered my iPhone 6 plus128g gold at 3:47am on the 12th. I have no tracking number and my status has been Preparing to ship with an estimated shipping date of October 13- october 22nd. I keep seeing people getting tracking dates by going to the ups reference thing and when I do it nothing comes up. I guess I will just wait until October 13th and check again if I don't get any emails or anything before then.

netnative

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Six days after my order I got an e-mail from AT&T stating that "[w]e are still expecting to ship your order on the [same] dates." Not encouraging.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Six days after my order I got an e-mail from AT&T stating that "[w]e are still expecting to ship your order on the [same] dates." Not encouraging.

That's okay. We haven't gotten anything from att about confirmation of shipment or anything. Turns out yesterday my two phone were marked as shipped but today they went back to the way they were. I'm not happy now.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
The hard part is 3 color choices, 3 storage options per color, 9 options in total and with only 100,000+ being made per day of the 6+ and the million plus on back order and new markets going live today the 26th I wonder if dates will improve or get worse? Mine still says 10/30 - 11/10 so at least that is going for me.

I was actually thinking about canceling my NEXT order with AT&T and going through Apple so I could get it in 3-4 weeks instead of 5-6 weeks but I figured I will just wait. This way the apps I use will hopefully be optimized for the bigger screens by then.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
My order status has not changed at all. This thread has given me false hope that I'm going to get my phone earlier than expected. I was fine with the ship date originally, but now that I can see other people who have similar ship dates and getting theirs next week I have gotten my hopes up.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.

netnative

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
My order status has not changed at all. This thread has given me false hope that I'm going to get my phone earlier than expected. I was fine with the ship date originally, but now that I can see other people who have similar ship dates and getting theirs next week I have gotten my hopes up.

I sympathize and now expect the wait to be as long as originally estimated by AT&T. Remember the intro from Dire Straits? ?I Want My MTV?? This morning I found myself singing ?I want my iPhone 6? to the tune of that song.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.

Same here. But I was told that Apple ships about 100,000 phones per plane from China at about 15 per day. So if that's true why haven't we gotten them yet? That's what a guy at AT&T told me yesterday after I was told my phones went back to preparing to ship after if went a full day of being 'shipped'

alokeprasad

Feb 18, 2005
Visit site
6+, 64 GB, Space Grey
Ordered 9/12 at 9:30 am Eastern time at the ATT store, ship to Store
Expected ship date 10/31 - 11/14.
Shipped today 9/27 delivery on Monday 9/29

The supply chain is catching up fast!!

Last edited:

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
6+, 64 GB, Space Grey
Ordered 9/12 at 9:30 am Eastern time at the ATT store, ship to Store
Expected ship date 10/31 - 11/14.
Shipped today 9/27 delivery on Monday 9/29

The supply chain is catching up fast!!

Lucky. I have same everything. Ordered same time in my store. Same phone but in gold. But even after saying it shipped on Thursday then back to preparing to ship yesterday I still have the same 10/31-11/11 dates.

mrvnduarte28

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Ordered lunch date through att (premier customer) and the dang shipping still says 11/02-11/27 and got an email Friday saying that that was still the expected ship date. I've seen people already get their iPhone 6+ 64gb already and it's starting to tick me off

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my 6+ through my local ATT store on the 19th. The ship date given to me in the email was 10/31 to 11/11. I just checked my status and my phone is in Fort Worth and will be here Monday. I can't believe it. I didn't get any email from ATT or FedEx as of yet. Monday by 4:00 pm. I won't be able to sleep. OMG!!!!!!

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
BTW..... I ordered the 6+ 64g in space gray. I am so excited. My wife was going to leave for the weekend because I was so depressed on not receiving any notices. Happy wife happy home. Wow

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox