AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

sssfo

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I got the same news... It's crazy considering until 11pm last night "Expected ship date :October 4-October 13". And then suddenly it's out for delivery right now... I'm going CRAZY!!! :D

wildmangk

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
What do you think about the bending stuff? Since you've had it almost a week, have you found it to be susceptible to bending easily?

Not really, i keep mine in my back pocket however when I sit I do remember to take it out. All these other people saying it bends with just putting it in the front pocket...I dont buy it.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

wildmangk

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I got the same news... It's crazy considering until 11pm last night "Expected ship date :October 4-October 13". And then suddenly it's out for delivery right now... I'm going CRAZY!!! :D

Same thing happened to me, mine got here in the morning, definitely a pleasant surprise

Sent from my iPhone 6+

rengle02

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Mine now says "Expected Ship Date: Pending Confirmation" this morning it said 10/2-10/13. I ordered mine 9/12 at 3:15am EST. Hope it gets here soon.

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Mine now says "Expected Ship Date: Pending Confirmation" this morning it said 10/2-10/13. I ordered mine 9/12 at 3:15am EST. Hope it gets here soon.

That's what mine said so I called and was told it shipped! So you should check your fedex app! I have a tracking number for tomorrow!!

netnative

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
That's what mine said so I called and was told it shipped! So you should check your fedex app! I have a tracking number for tomorrow!!

Congratulations! Based on your experience, would it be safe to infer that AT&T does not send e-mails or text messages to update the order status?

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Congratulations! Based on your experience, would it be safe to infer that AT&T does not send e-mails or text messages to update the order status?

I have not received one. Also, it still says pending confirmation. However, FedEx says it is in transit for delivery by tomorrow evening. So I would have to say that Att will be vague or just simply not notify you. I've also heard they don't require signatures. Therefore it's best to have someone nearby tomorrow to make sure it's off your stoop.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yay! We certainly were troopers weren't we? Lol!! Can't wait! Wish my case had gotten here though.

Yes we were. We've been watching everyone get their new phones. My original ship date was 10/31 but it was moved to 10/2 last week and that's where it's been.