AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
That's what mine says too. I guess I will just have to be patient.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.

I'm with you guys. Despite staying up all night and preordering on the 12th, I still have a 11/09-11/27 ship date. I am starting to wonder whether or not it was truly first come first serve.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm with you guys. Despite staying up all night and preordering on the 12th, I still have a 11/09-11/27 ship date. I am starting to wonder whether or not it was truly first come first serve.

Strange things going on.

I ordered mine also on Sept 19 and have the same ship date as you who ordered on Sept 12.
My co-worker ordered her 128gb space gray plus on the 19th as well and she has a ship date of mid October...

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Yep getting tired of waiting! Especially looking at my classmates with their 6's that they already have!! Haven't seen anyone with a plus yet!

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Seen lot's of people with the 6's. But that's not want we want! We want BIGGER..... LOL... I can hardly stand it... All of the hype just waiting for a phone to ship! :) What has this world come to???? Ha Ha Ha... I'm still showing 10/2 :(

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
When talking about order status, is their anyone whose order status says something differently for those with an expected ship date of Oct 2-13? Do people who have a later expected ship date have this as their order status or does it say something different? I am just curious if preparing for shipment means they have a shipment that was received and are getting the orders together, or if it means they do not have the stock yet and just mark it preparing for shipment while waiting for the shipment of phone to arrive.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Mine is still at 10/31. For those that show 10/2 be lucky. Maybe if we try doing something fun instead of watching forums and searching maybe time will fly by and before you know it its sitting at your door.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
When talking about order status, is their anyone whose order status says something differently for those with an expected ship date of Oct 2-13? Do people who have a later expected ship date have this as their order status or does it say something different? I am just curious if preparing for shipment means they have a shipment that was received and are getting the orders together, or if it means they do not have the stock yet and just mark it preparing for shipment while waiting for the shipment of phone to arrive.

Mine has said Preparing for shipment since I ordered it.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site

Mine says preparing for shipping since I preordered it on the 12th with a date or 10/31-11/11. So preparing to ship does not mean they have it in stock.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine is still at 10/31. For those that show 10/2 be lucky. Maybe if we try doing something fun instead of watching forums and searching maybe time will fly by and before you know it its sitting at your door.

I can only watch so many iPhone 6 plus box open and test video's on youtube. LOL

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I can only watch so many iPhone 6 plus box open and test video's on youtube. LOL

I know. I'm trying to stay away from YouTube and Google searches right now. But I keep checking my email every 5 minutes or so. I get emails but not the one I really want. It's driving me NUTS!!!

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I know. I'm trying to stay away from YouTube and Google searches right now. But I keep checking my email every 5 minutes or so. I get emails but not the one I really want. It's driving me NUTS!!!

Ha Ha.... me too... I got an email today that said ATT- UPDATE. I was so excited and then read that it was only a plan update. LOL

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Ha Ha.... me too... I got an email today that said ATT- UPDATE. I was so excited and then read that it was only a plan update. LOL

Omg! I would have been so mad! Chuck the phone across the room. Geez. All I know is I better not have to pay for next month for the phone when I don't even have it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox