AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

detfan

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
So this morning, just for giggles, i went to the apple store on my iPhone and see if i could order a 6+ 128 space grey. This was around 7:30 am CST. To my surprise, it said it was available for IN STORE PICK UP TODAY!!!!! So i quickly ordered, got a confirmation from Apple saying my order is ready for pickup IN STORE TODAY!!!

So i cancelled my STUPID ATT order, WHICH STILL STATED 10/2/-10/17 ship date (premiere account) even though I ordered through them on launch day at 2:13 am CST.

Lesson of the day: NEVER ORDER PREORDERS THROUGH ATT EVER AGAIN!!!! Good luck guys with your order. I would check daily in the morning at the apple store if one is available for in store pickup.

Was this an upgrade?

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know when I'll get mine in? I absolutely hate waiting.. I have a ship date of 11/9-11/27. 😕

I have the same shipping date as you but I'm going around to stores today to see if I can pick up a phone in store and if I'm successful I'll be canceling the pre order. I pre ordered on the 12th and absolutely zero has changed,dates didn't move up nor did i get a tracking number. So if I were you I would look in other ways to get yours sooner if you hate waiting like I do

Josh Barrera2

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Alright. I'll try calling places and see. But I doubt there will be any from what all the att stores said. My dad went to serval different places looking for 6+'s and they all told him they wouldn't have any until November.. Let me know if you find one.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Alright. I'll try calling places and see. But I doubt there will be any from what all the att stores said. My dad went to serval different places looking for 6+'s and they all told him they wouldn't have any until November.. Let me know if you find one.

I know,thing is I've changed over to the 6 now because I went to see the 6 plus in person yesterday and it's way too big for me. And I'll have a better chance getting a 6 than a 6 plus. I was looking around at stores for the plus nobody here had any either

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Went to an Apple Store today and held the 6 Plus. I cannot wait to get my phone! Feels great and lite. It's exactly what I've been waiting for in a big screen iPhone.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Went to an Apple Store today and held the 6 Plus. I cannot wait to get my phone! Feels great and lite. It's exactly what I've been waiting for in a big screen iPhone.

I felt the exact same way when I was holding it in the Apple Store. This is all I've ever wanted!

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm wondering now how I'm going to incorporate the bigger sized iPhone with my iPad Air. I have a feeling that my iPad is going to take a back seat even though it has been my primary device.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering now how I'm going to incorporate the bigger sized iPhone with my iPad Air. I have a feeling that my iPad is going to take a back seat even though it has been my primary device.

I sold my iPad Air (Mac Mini also) so I can get an rMBP. With the 5.5" I should be ok to watch videos and surf the web on it instead of an iPad if I need more then I'll go on the MBP. Just wish my 6 Plus would ship already!

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Did anyone else get an updated ship date? Anyone get a tracking number? It seems like the 10 extra minutes it took for me to get my order through kept me out of the running for the change to delivery for tomorrow. :/

EEZ123

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
I ordered at about 2:00AM mountain time, and had a shipping date of 10/2-10/12. Last night got a shipping notice with delivery tomorrow. Already got the 6 and I'm loving it. Going to see which one I like better and send back the other.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone else get an updated ship date? Anyone get a tracking number? It seems like the 10 extra minutes it took for me to get my order through kept me out of the running for the change to delivery for tomorrow. :/

I'm in the same boat. I'm hoping it updates tomorrow and get the phone on Tuesday

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I ordered at about 2:00AM mountain time, and had a shipping date of 10/2-10/12. Last night got a shipping notice with delivery tomorrow. Already got the 6 and I'm loving it. Going to see which one I like better and send back the other.

What's your current thoughts? Do you feel the plus will be too hard to carry around?

WhoDeyCincy

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
When I was in contact with the AT&T rep, he said that they are shipping these out slowly but surely. Yea, I missed launch day and had to wait a few more days but it's coming tomorrow. I believe him now that mine and my sister has shipped. They both went out yesterday. So I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for everyone who pre ordered that you get your phone quickly! Keep positive!

On a side not I will NEVER EVER be pre ordering through AT&T again. I am going through the apple site and selecting in store pick up from now on. I'm not putting myself through this again!

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
When I was in contact with the AT&T rep, he said that they are shipping these out slowly but surely. Yea, I missed launch day and had to wait a few more days but it's coming tomorrow. I believe him now that mine and my sister has shipped. They both went out yesterday. So I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for everyone who pre ordered that you get your phone quickly! Keep positive!

On a side not I will NEVER EVER be pre ordering through AT&T again. I am going through the apple site and selecting in store pick up from now on. I'm not putting myself through this again!

I can understand the frustration with the preorders, but for me, I'm not really worried about when my phone is going to get to me. Of course if I had it my way I would have it already. But it isn't like I'm hurting for a great phone. I still have my 5S which will do just fine for another couple of months until I get my new iPhone 6 plus. It actually gives me some time to get my cases in and for all of those features that aren't quite ready yet to be good to go.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Seems like they are shipping out in random order. Seems people ordered after me have shipped before me. I'm hoping mine ships this week.

elrey27

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I pre-ordered my iPhone 6 Plus Gold 128 Gig at 3am E time on the 12th from AT & T. I received confirmation the next day that my iPhone would be delivered 10/2 - 10/13. I just received a message that my phone has been shipped and will be here on Tuesday via Fed X. I was not expecting my phone till October. I guess this is good news.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73