AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Thanks! Did anyone have their credit card charged and then have the charge go away? They removed the charge from my card. The order still says I paid though. I'm wondering if they don't charge until it ships. I hope my order doesn't get screwed up because of that.

I think that's correct. I think that you are charged when it ships.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
That is true you only get charged when the device ships. Mine still has not changed from 10/2 - 10/13 shipping date. After reading about all the phones that have shipped I'm feeling good mine will ship sooner than later. I ordered mine at 3:10am est and got my confirmation at 5:10am.

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
That is true you only get charged when the device ships. Mine still has not changed from 10/2 - 10/13 shipping date. After reading about all the phones that have shipped I'm feeling good mine will ship sooner than later. I ordered mine at 3:10am est and got my confirmation at 5:10am.

You and me seem to be around the same. I got my confirmation at 4:38 am. Even though I put the order through at 3:14 am. Of course everyone else has theirs shipping :/

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes it does sound like we are around the same time. Hopefully we will get our emails and tracking numbers. I would really like to get it this coming week.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting an estimated ship date of November for my Space Gray model, and 2 weeks from now for the Silver/White I ordered.

I ordered at about 2am through AT&T's website, what the..

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm getting an estimated ship date of November for my Space Gray model, and 2 weeks from now for the Silver/White I ordered.

I ordered at about 2am through AT&T's website, what the..

That's bs wow. I got the November shipping date since I ordered later in the day so I know why I got the later shipping date but you ordered at 2am,you should've atleast gotten an early to mid October date

Cmatt1971

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I purchased a 128gb space grey at around 2:50am CDT and still showing a Oct 2-13 ship date.
Those dates work perfect for me, I won't be able to even get it before the about the 5th anyway.

WhoDeyCincy

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello all,

I have been on this forum for awhile now just reading the posts and everything and I just wanted to share my story. I ordered 2 iphone 6 plus 64 GB phones (silver and grey) on release day at 3:02am eastern time. I got an email the next day saying there were issues with my credit card. I come to find out that since my sister is primary on the account and when I entered my credit info for the pre orders, the address's didn't match and that's what was causing the issue.

I was on the phone on the 12th with AT&T for 8 hours! That is 100% true. I finally got through to a guy who could take my call and update my order (i am a premier customer). He took the updated credit info and and updated both orders and he said it was through no issues. I was thankful for that. Saturday morning I get ANOTHER email saying there was another issue. I was close to giving up hope by this time.

I call AT&T anyways and updated in myself through their auto mated system and it took both orders FINALLY. I got the ship dates of 11/09-11/27. Needless to say I was VERY depressed with this. I fought and fought and finally I just said fine, I'll get it whenever I'm tired of fighting. Well my order updated last week to 10/02-10/13 for shipping. When I saw that I said FINALLY luck is turning for me. After all that I was content with those dates.

Well my sister calls me today (September 30th) and she told me her phone shipped! I was like already!? why can't I catch a break! My buddies were sending me pics of their phones and saying there great and all this stuff!

Well not 5 minutes after my sisters shipped... MINE SHIPPED!

All the hard work and countless HOURS on the phone with people and on chats with people paid off! My iphone 6 plus is due to deliver on Monday!

I just wanted to share my story with everyone and I hope all those who had trouble with this works out in your favor and you get your phone quickly!

Thanks for reading my story!

WhoDeyCincy

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Lyall! It was the first and LAST time I pre order through AT&T for a new phone. I have NEVER had such a rough time pre ordering anything in my life!

April M1

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Lyall! It was the first and LAST time I pre order through AT&T for a new phone. I have NEVER had such a rough time pre ordering anything in my life!

did they take the money from your account yet? They charged me and now its back in. im just wonder if its possible they would ship then charge or charge then ship

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2