AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

Sakuranbo

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi - newbie from the Northern California (Bay Area) here. I posted this info on the AT&T forums, but thought it might be pertinent here as well.

I don't have a Premiere account, but I got into the AT&T site about 11:56pm local time, and preordered an iPhone Plus 64GB in silver. The order went through at 11:59pm PST on September 12. I got a confirmation email at 12:00am saying will ship in 14-21 business days. Account information on the AT&T site over the weekend said Preparing to ship 10/13-22, and I think on Monday the date had been pushed back a bit to late October.

So I was surprised when on Wednesday I received both a text message as well as email saying "Great news, your iPhone is on the way." complete with Fedex tracking number.

According to Fedex, my 6+ was picked up at Fort Worth, TX at 8:24am Monday, arrived at the Fort Worth facility at 7:39pm the same day and has been in transit since, arriving at Oakland, CA at 3:08am Thursday. The estimated delivery initially said 9/19/2014 3:00pm, but this changed to 9/19/2014 8:00pm this morning. Either way, it looks fairly promising I'll have it sometime tomorrow. (The Fedex truck usually comes to our area around 6pm on any given day.)

I am sorry others are having a harder time...hopefully they will sort things out soon and you all get your 6+s as well. I just thought I'd put this info up here so you knew at least some are moving along.

KennyMcCormack

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi - newbie from the Northern California (Bay Area) here. I posted this info on the AT&T forums, but thought it might be pertinent here as well.

I don't have a Premiere account, but I got into the AT&T site about 11:56pm local time, and preordered an iPhone Plus 64GB in silver. The order went through at 11:59pm PST on September 12. I got a confirmation email at 12:00am saying will ship in 14-21 business days. Account information on the AT&T site over the weekend said Preparing to ship 10/13-22, and I think on Monday the date had been pushed back a bit to late October.

So I was surprised when on Wednesday I received both a text message as well as email saying "Great news, your iPhone is on the way." complete with Fedex tracking number.

According to Fedex, my 6+ was picked up at Fort Worth, TX at 8:24am Monday, arrived at the Fort Worth facility at 7:39pm the same day and has been in transit since, arriving at Oakland, CA at 3:08am Thursday. The estimated delivery initially said 9/19/2014 3:00pm, but this changed to 9/19/2014 8:00pm this morning. Either way, it looks fairly promising I'll have it sometime tomorrow. (The Fedex truck usually comes to our area around 6pm on any given day.)

I am sorry others are having a harder time...hopefully they will sort things out soon and you all get your 6+s as well. I just thought I'd put this info up here so you knew at least some are moving along.

Congrats and enjoy your new 6+!!

ShinKen

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Add me to the list of orders that have not budged at all. Mine shows a estimated ship date of 10/2-10/13. No updates at all. Ordered through the Premier site.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
My status hasn't changed since Tuesday, when the shipping dates got bumped to October 2-13..never again will I go through AT&T

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Same here. Also tried the Apple Store app on my iPad and that wasn't working either.. This is my first and last time doing a Pre-order!

I should've waited and hope they did what they did with the iPhone 5. After like 8pm stores would update what stock they had and you could buy and pick up the next day. How I got my iPhone 5 two years ago. By the time I get my 6 plus I would've be eligible for a full discount and not have went with the Next plan

Zacharyw70

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I went into our mall's AT&T store today to pick up an iPhone 6 and I think a lot of people were going to have a bad day.
The store was packed and a lot of people who were being waited on sounded angry because apparently AT&T screwed their orders up and all of them got iPhone 6's instead of 6 Plus's. Sounds like a bad way to end the week, since I heard somebody mention that they wouldn't get replacement phones until late October at the earliest.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
AT&T sure was quick to send an email telling me my bill is available. Blah! That bill will not get paid until I get my phone!! LOL

rgood0810

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
My experience here in Atlanta was that most people were wanting T-Mobile unlocked iPhones. I was like 17 in line and the first person to get an at&t device...and I was at our busiest store.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
My order still says expected ship date November 7-November 27. I'm not going got fret though. My 5S has been awesome and it will continue to be awesome for two more months. But I will admit that when I first saw the ship date, I thought, I could just pick up the Note 4 in October. But then I came to my senses and said no, I would rather wait.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Lyall Demorrow

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Mine should be delivered sometime in November also. I wanted to see it in person first at the store before I ordered it. I have had every Galaxy Note and they all seemed too big for me, but the iPhone 6+ is awesome. I can't wait!

smoak5

May 1, 2012
Visit site
So this morning, just for giggles, i went to the apple store on my iPhone and see if i could order a 6+ 128 space grey. This was around 7:30 am CST. To my surprise, it said it was available for IN STORE PICK UP TODAY!!!!! So i quickly ordered, got a confirmation from Apple saying my order is ready for pickup IN STORE TODAY!!!

So i cancelled my STUPID ATT order, WHICH STILL STATED 10/2/-10/17 ship date (premiere account) even though I ordered through them on launch day at 2:13 am CST.

Lesson of the day: NEVER ORDER PREORDERS THROUGH ATT EVER AGAIN!!!! Good luck guys with your order. I would check daily in the morning at the apple store if one is available for in store pickup.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I would have to cancel my att order first so I can get my upgrade then buy from apple. Still can't buy it unlocked off contact. I don't think the T-Mobile will get lte using an att sim

KennyMcCormack

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
If I were to cancel with AT&T and get my NEXT upgrade re-instated, it would take a week longer than it is now for me. AT&T has me at 2-3 weeks; Apple is still showing 3-4 weeks. I'll wait.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro