AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Congrats! You finally got one! At this point, I would also just take a 64gb. I asked the other day about switching to a 64gb and they told me they were also on back order. I feel like my plus will never ship. I am just so sick of using a flip phone and lugging my iPad mini around everywhere with me.

Well I have a tracking number so I'm hoping this isn't some cruel joke! Lol I'll let yall know when it actually arrives and is in my hand. Might wanna try calling again and getting a different person because yesterday I was told there was nothing available and the best I could so were those horrible feb dates and then today somehow one of the warehouses has the 64gb in stock!

rustymini

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Att just canceled my order I have been waiting since 9/12

OMG:crying:

I got off that train before this happened to me. That was my fear. I'm so sorry this happened to you. Try Apple.com or an Apple Store. Hey, you might have to wait 3 or so weeks,but you'll get it.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Why does AT&T keep canceling orders? I would be LIVID.

Try emailing the president of AT&T, PM me, I can give you his contact info.

jenaviveuk

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
For those of you who had fedex delivery your phones how long did it take for the tracking to start updating online? I got shipping confirmation last night for Fedex 2 day. I keep hoping I'll get a delivery date of Saturday, but I seriously doubt if I'll see it before Tuesday.

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
What do you mean by "cancelled"?? Just randomly cancelled your order without you asking for it to be cancelled.

YES! That's exactly what they did to me and when I called (livid) I might add, they said it was a glitch in their system and many many orders were canceled and would have to be reordered. (At the end of the line I might add). Was unbelievable!

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
For those of you who had fedex delivery your phones how long did it take for the tracking to start updating online? I got shipping confirmation last night for Fedex 2 day. I keep hoping I'll get a delivery date of Saturday, but I seriously doubt if I'll see it before Tuesday.

It'll probably be Monday for you!

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
The only thing that has changed is now on my AT&T online page there is a alert message that says my order is in progress. Previously it just said I have an open order. Anyway when I click on it it shows me the same info as before with slightly different verbiage. Despite this the dates are the same Nov 9-27th.

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Ok you guys I actually have my phone in my hand and I'm loving it. I guess them canceling my order was NOT such a bad thing. Man I hope all of you get your phones soon!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711