AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
So. If it says back order on the 877 number does that mean you aren't remotely going to get in your shipping dates? Ordered 10/1, with shipping date 11/10-11/19, website says preparing to ship, phone says back ordered?

I think it is all a guessing game at this point. When I call in it says "in progress" and when I checked online it says "preparing to ship" and none of this has changed since the 19th of September.

dseiden

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
For those still waiting the Apple stores in Southern Cali seem to have gotten a shipment of silver 128gb units for AT&T.

Hopefully this helps some.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
For those still waiting the Apple stores in Southern Cali seem to have gotten a shipment of silver 128gb units for AT&T.

Hopefully this helps some.

I call my local AT&T stores a couple times a week to see if they get any in and they all tell me they dont expect any in until after Thanksgiving, and really hope to have some in by Christmas. This is a total joke.

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Ok sooooo I'm hesitant to even post my "story of the day" but here goes! Called my AT&T store yet again to see if I had ANY hope of getting someone to understand that after habing my order canceled (through no fault of mine) that making me new dates of Jan 28-feb 12 was really unreasonable. Well no luck on those shipping dates but the rep finally tells me that the 6plus 64g are IN STOCK and she can ship me out one TODAY and Ill recieve it on Monday! I was shocked but took her up on her offer. Although I won't be getting the 128gn, I can live with that and not have to wait til february!

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
So. If it says back order on the 877 number does that mean you aren't remotely going to get in your shipping dates? Ordered 10/1, with shipping date 11/10-11/19, website says preparing to ship, phone says back ordered?

I ordered 10/6, shipping date of 11/13-11/24. 877 number shows back order and website shows preparing on mine also.

nessenj

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok sooooo I'm hesitant to even post my "story of the day" but here goes! Called my AT&T store yet again to see if I had ANY hope of getting someone to understand that after habing my order canceled (through no fault of mine) that making me new dates of Jan 28-feb 12 was really unreasonable. Well no luck on those shipping dates but the rep finally tells me that the 6plus 64g are IN STOCK and she can ship me out one TODAY and Ill recieve it on Monday! I was shocked but took her up on her offer. Although I won't be getting the 128gn, I can live with that and not have to wait til february!

after reading this thread and following you on your journey to get an iP6+, I am happy to read that you are finally getting one!

Jim

rustymini

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site

Funny how when you called angry at AT&T somehow a 6+ materialized. I'm glad for you. Enjoy it for us too. :biggrin:

JWButler14

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site

The website still says 28-35 days on all colors and sizes.

blueshapti

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Some info for those still waiting. I went to an ATT corporate store metro Detroit area yesterday evening to try and collect my $300 rebate for the 5s I replaced with 6 Plus.

I ordered on first day and got the 6 Plus just short of 4 weeks later. Received e-mail about sending in 5s for the rebate offer. Decided to try ATT store rather than wait four to six weeks for mail in.

Worked like a charm. In and out within ten minutes. They took my number, checked serial of 5s, confirmed it functioned and issued $300 gift card. Used it immediately to pay next bill. Totally ok with nicks around edges and anodizing rubbed off on spots back of phone.

I asked about their 6 Plus sales. They received 10 for first day and only 2 more since than. So based on this it appears that ATT is prioritizing their ordered backlog. At least based on this one store's anecdotal information.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

Congrats! You finally got one! At this point, I would also just take a 64gb. I asked the other day about switching to a 64gb and they told me they were also on back order. I feel like my plus will never ship. I am just so sick of using a flip phone and lugging my iPad mini around everywhere with me.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox