I'm getting an estimated ship date of November for my Space Gray model, and 2 weeks from now for the Silver/White I ordered.

I ordered at about 2am through AT&T's website, what the..
    That's bs wow. I got the November shipping date since I ordered later in the day so I know why I got the later shipping date but you ordered at 2am,you should've atleast gotten an early to mid October date
    09-20-2014 07:36 PM
    I purchased a 128gb space grey at around 2:50am CDT and still showing a Oct 2-13 ship date.
    Those dates work perfect for me, I won't be able to even get it before the about the 5th anyway.
    09-20-2014 08:29 PM
    Hello all,

I have been on this forum for awhile now just reading the posts and everything and I just wanted to share my story. I ordered 2 iphone 6 plus 64 GB phones (silver and grey) on release day at 3:02am eastern time. I got an email the next day saying there were issues with my credit card. I come to find out that since my sister is primary on the account and when I entered my credit info for the pre orders, the address's didn't match and that's what was causing the issue.

I was on the phone on the 12th with AT&T for 8 hours! That is 100% true. I finally got through to a guy who could take my call and update my order (i am a premier customer). He took the updated credit info and and updated both orders and he said it was through no issues. I was thankful for that. Saturday morning I get ANOTHER email saying there was another issue. I was close to giving up hope by this time.

I call AT&T anyways and updated in myself through their auto mated system and it took both orders FINALLY. I got the ship dates of 11/09-11/27. Needless to say I was VERY depressed with this. I fought and fought and finally I just said fine, I'll get it whenever I'm tired of fighting. Well my order updated last week to 10/02-10/13 for shipping. When I saw that I said FINALLY luck is turning for me. After all that I was content with those dates.

Well my sister calls me today (September 30th) and she told me her phone shipped! I was like already!? why can't I catch a break! My buddies were sending me pics of their phones and saying there great and all this stuff!

Well not 5 minutes after my sisters shipped... MINE SHIPPED!

All the hard work and countless HOURS on the phone with people and on chats with people paid off! My iphone 6 plus is due to deliver on Monday!

I just wanted to share my story with everyone and I hope all those who had trouble with this works out in your favor and you get your phone quickly!

Thanks for reading my story!
    ajl likes this.
    09-20-2014 08:33 PM
    You had a rough time WhoDeyCincy. I'm glad everything worked out for you.
    09-20-2014 08:53 PM
    Thanks Lyall! It was the first and LAST time I pre order through AT&T for a new phone. I have NEVER had such a rough time pre ordering anything in my life!
    09-20-2014 09:00 PM
    Thanks Lyall! It was the first and LAST time I pre order through AT&T for a new phone. I have NEVER had such a rough time pre ordering anything in my life!
    did they take the money from your account yet? They charged me and now its back in. im just wonder if its possible they would ship then charge or charge then ship
    09-20-2014 09:04 PM
    I checked via the link above and mine still shows in progress.
    09-20-2014 09:14 PM
    Ordered at 12:37AM and didn't get an email confirmation until 2:10AM. Also one thing to note is that I still have not received an email saying my phone was shipped. I used the link Kenny gave out.

https://www.att.com/order_status/
    If you got a tracking number I doubt that matters.
    09-20-2014 09:21 PM
    I checked via the link above and mine still shows in progress.
    Let me know if it changes. I'm getting annoyed now. LoL
    09-20-2014 10:01 PM
    Was in the Apple Store playing with the 6 Plus tonight and it is gorgeous!! Cannot wait to get mine! 😍
    09-20-2014 10:19 PM
    If you got a tracking number I doubt that matters.
    Yeah it doesn't matter, but for those who are waiting for the email, I wanted to make it a point that your phone might have shipped but the email wasn't sent out yet.
    09-20-2014 10:29 PM
    So this morning, just for giggles, i went to the apple store on my iPhone and see if i could order a 6+ 128 space grey. This was around 7:30 am CST. To my surprise, it said it was available for IN STORE PICK UP TODAY!!!!! So i quickly ordered, got a confirmation from Apple saying my order is ready for pickup IN STORE TODAY!!!

So i cancelled my STUPID ATT order, WHICH STILL STATED 10/2/-10/17 ship date (premiere account) even though I ordered through them on launch day at 2:13 am CST.

Lesson of the day: NEVER ORDER PREORDERS THROUGH ATT EVER AGAIN!!!! Good luck guys with your order. I would check daily in the morning at the apple store if one is available for in store pickup.
    Was this an upgrade?
    09-21-2014 08:43 AM
    All 3 phones that were pre ordered on our account have all been pending and have gone through.
    09-21-2014 09:54 AM
    Does anyone know when I'll get mine in? I absolutely hate waiting.. I have a ship date of 11/9-11/27. 😕
    09-21-2014 10:59 AM
    Does anyone know when I'll get mine in? I absolutely hate waiting.. I have a ship date of 11/9-11/27. 😕
    I have the same shipping date as you but I'm going around to stores today to see if I can pick up a phone in store and if I'm successful I'll be canceling the pre order. I pre ordered on the 12th and absolutely zero has changed,dates didn't move up nor did i get a tracking number. So if I were you I would look in other ways to get yours sooner if you hate waiting like I do
    09-21-2014 11:11 AM
    Alright. I'll try calling places and see. But I doubt there will be any from what all the att stores said. My dad went to serval different places looking for 6+'s and they all told him they wouldn't have any until November.. Let me know if you find one.
    09-21-2014 11:40 AM
    Alright. I'll try calling places and see. But I doubt there will be any from what all the att stores said. My dad went to serval different places looking for 6+'s and they all told him they wouldn't have any until November.. Let me know if you find one.
    I know,thing is I've changed over to the 6 now because I went to see the 6 plus in person yesterday and it's way too big for me. And I'll have a better chance getting a 6 than a 6 plus. I was looking around at stores for the plus nobody here had any either
    09-21-2014 12:43 PM
    Went to an Apple Store today and held the 6 Plus. I cannot wait to get my phone! Feels great and lite. It's exactly what I've been waiting for in a big screen iPhone.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    09-21-2014 01:07 PM
    Went to an Apple Store today and held the 6 Plus. I cannot wait to get my phone! Feels great and lite. It's exactly what I've been waiting for in a big screen iPhone.
    I felt the exact same way when I was holding it in the Apple Store. This is all I've ever wanted!
    rellyrellz likes this.
    09-21-2014 01:10 PM
    I'm wondering now how I'm going to incorporate the bigger sized iPhone with my iPad Air. I have a feeling that my iPad is going to take a back seat even though it has been my primary device.
    09-21-2014 02:24 PM
    I'm wondering now how I'm going to incorporate the bigger sized iPhone with my iPad Air. I have a feeling that my iPad is going to take a back seat even though it has been my primary device.
    I sold my iPad Air (Mac Mini also) so I can get an rMBP. With the 5.5" I should be ok to watch videos and surf the web on it instead of an iPad if I need more then I'll go on the MBP. Just wish my 6 Plus would ship already!
    09-21-2014 03:24 PM
    Did anyone else get an updated ship date? Anyone get a tracking number? It seems like the 10 extra minutes it took for me to get my order through kept me out of the running for the change to delivery for tomorrow. :/
    09-21-2014 06:04 PM
    I ordered at about 2:00AM mountain time, and had a shipping date of 10/2-10/12. Last night got a shipping notice with delivery tomorrow. Already got the 6 and I'm loving it. Going to see which one I like better and send back the other.
    09-21-2014 06:19 PM
    Did anyone else get an updated ship date? Anyone get a tracking number? It seems like the 10 extra minutes it took for me to get my order through kept me out of the running for the change to delivery for tomorrow. :/
    I'm in the same boat. I'm hoping it updates tomorrow and get the phone on Tuesday
    09-21-2014 06:28 PM
    I ordered at about 2:00AM mountain time, and had a shipping date of 10/2-10/12. Last night got a shipping notice with delivery tomorrow. Already got the 6 and I'm loving it. Going to see which one I like better and send back the other.
    What's your current thoughts? Do you feel the plus will be too hard to carry around?
    09-21-2014 06:33 PM
1,835 ... 56789 ...