I think that the lesson learned here is that next year I'm ever going to the Apple Store on launch day and wait. Or I'm just going to preorder through the Apple website.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    10-25-2014 07:37 AM
    I think that the lesson learned here is that next year I'm ever going to the Apple Store on launch day and wait. Or I'm just going to preorder through the Apple website.

Preorder through Apple no matter how I look at it. Yes you may have dates that are far out but they do theirs in order.
    10-25-2014 08:43 AM
    OMG!! It's a good thing I love this forum (good to know you are not the only one in this boat).
    Also I am 75 years old and I could forget I ordered the damn thing on 9/12/14.
    As I have said before I have added this device to my will in case I am not around when it arrives. 😊
    jimnbren and zurch like this.
    10-25-2014 08:44 AM

Absolutely right, I will never ever order with AT&T again. Next time directly with apple.
    10-25-2014 08:45 AM
    Gosh I can't believe Kiwi that you haven't gotten yours yet. I'm so sorry. If they hadn't accidentally cancelled mine, I'm pretty sure I would still be sitting there with ya but I think the change in your status is GOOD and your phone is coming!!!!
    I almost cancelled at the end of last week. I haven't decided if keeping it is a good or bad thing yet.
    10-25-2014 08:47 AM
    I almost cancelled at the end of last week. I haven't decided if keeping it is a good or bad thing yet.
    I wouldn't cancel at this point. It could be coming soon. But it does still suck that it has taken so long. I think what helped me is that I ordered another device and played with that for almost a week. It took my mind off of it. But in the end, you are going to love this phone when you finally get it. It is awesome.

Sent from my 128 GB, Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    10-25-2014 08:49 AM
    I wouldn't cancel at this point. It could be coming soon. But it does still suck that it has taken so long. I think what helped me is that I ordered another device and played with that for almost a week. It took my mind off of it. But in the end, you are going to love this phone when you finally get it. It is awesome.

Sent from my 128 GB, Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    As I have been told. My mom got hers so on occasions she lets me play with hers. But it's not the same because I can't ply my games on hers
    10-25-2014 08:56 AM
    And to add to the (i think) good news. Att took money out of my account.
    10-25-2014 10:12 AM
    And to add to the (i think) good news. Att took money out of my account.
    That's good news!

10-25-2014 10:14 AM
    That's good news!

When calling it still says being processed. And online it has yet to Change from preparing to ship.
    10-25-2014 10:15 AM
    When calling it still says being processed. And online it has yet to Change from preparing to ship.
    I think that it Takes a while though. When I first checked mine on the day it actually shipped, it said nothing at first, just pending. It didn't even have a date anymore. Then it changed throughout the day to shipped and then I got a tracking number. So it may change. But them taking the money out of your account is a good thing.

10-25-2014 10:20 AM
    I think that it Takes a while though. When I first checked mine on the day it actually shipped, it said nothing at first, just pending. It didn't even have a date anymore. Then it changed throughout the day to shipped and then I got a tracking number. So it may change. But them taking the money out of your account is a good thing.

When did they take the money out for you?
    10-25-2014 10:22 AM
    When did they take the money out for you?
    I don't know. I would have to check.

10-25-2014 10:28 AM
    I don't know. I would have to check.

That's alright.
    10-25-2014 10:29 AM
    I'm jelly.
    10-25-2014 10:29 AM
    That's alright.
    I just checked. Strange thing is that it cleared my bank in the day I received it. But it could have been pending for a day or two. So your phone may have been shipped already and they haven't updated it in the system.

10-25-2014 10:30 AM
    I just checked. Strange thing is that it cleared my bank in the day I received it. But it could have been pending for a day or two. So your phone may have been shipped already and they haven't updated it in the system.

Yea I'm working on seeing if I have any shipments coming it's different then my mom's phone because they didn't do anything until we activated it.
    10-25-2014 10:31 AM
    I did just that and picked up my phone from Apple Store. It was a four hour round trip ride but it was worth it to be rid of all this stress.
    10-25-2014 10:34 AM
    What do you mean by "cancelled"?? Just randomly cancelled your order without you asking for it to be cancelled.
    Yes. Some kind of glitch in their system. I could re order and wait longer. But I took a four hour drive after work and picked one up at the Apple Store no more waiting for me. Hope you all get your phones soon
    jimnbren likes this.
    10-25-2014 10:38 AM
    KIWISKITTLES!!

Because of you I just checked my charge account and its been charged for my phone!! That means mine is coming too I hope.
    10-25-2014 11:52 AM
    KIWISKITTLES!!

Because of you I just checked my charge account and its been charged for my phone!! That means mine is coming too I hope.
    One can only hope. I'm glad we both should be getting them soon... I hope.
    melanielynn4 likes this.
    10-25-2014 12:11 PM
    I have a pending charge on my credit card from AT&T in the amount of the phone now. I haven't checked my order status, but I'm going with the phone has shipped.
    melanielynn4 likes this.
    10-25-2014 01:20 PM
    I have a pending charge on my credit card from AT&T in the amount of the phone now. I haven't checked my order status, but I'm going with the phone has shipped.
    yeah. According to the AT&T person I just talked to They usually charge your card once the phone ships. So I also asked if it's possible there is a delay in they're system they said not likely as they're system is usually updated instantly. So, Do we go by the charge means it already shipped, or that it's still processing? I wish to go by that it's already shipped. lol
    10-25-2014 01:41 PM
    They didn't charge mine till after my phone shipped
    10-25-2014 01:46 PM
    They didn't charge mine till after my phone shipped
    see and with my mom's they didn't charge it until she activated it.
    10-25-2014 01:48 PM
1,835 ... 5960616263 ...