AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Interesting bit of information for the group here. And let me preface my subsequent comments with that I'm really surprised that this situation had bothered me do much, but it has. So, on October 14th, I preordered the Galaxy Note 4 after talking to the rep that said that if I preordered I would get the device on launch day. Fueled by my frustration, I decided to do it! Yesterday I got an email saying preparing for shipment. And this morning or said it has shipped. I will get it tomorrow. I also ordered a case on Amazon and it will arrive today. I don't know if I will keep it. I still love my Apple products, but I have loved my Note devices in the past and I may just fall in love with this one as well. The process of actually getting one has definitely been a lot better and stress free.

I ordered one around the same time that you did and will get it on Friday, too!

I'll keep the iPhone 6 Plus when it comes, as I had planned to get both of these phones anyway.

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
It's not really. But I'm glad you can see how frustrating it for us.

Whenever I feel like complaining to someone about it, I simply open up this thread & realize I ordered long after some did. My precious will come eventually!! Until then I just hope everyone hangs in there and our phones come as quick as possible!

melanielynn4

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Please let us know when you hear anything 'kiwiskittles852'. I know our dates are the same and it would be very encouraging to here some progress from someone in the same boat :)

attphone.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR