AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I just hope that AT&T is being real. I spoke to a rep in the store and I was told that no matter what the dates say that most likely no one is getting a plus until November. Then she followed it up with "but that's what they told my sister and she got her phone today".

deng66

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Ordered 128GB 6 Plus SG right on the hour that preorders started. Started with 10/22 to 10/31 delivery. That changed to 10/2 to 10/13 where it's been stuck for days. Still haven't received any text or e-mail but I just checked my status on att.com (again!) and it shows shipped with a FedEx tracking number; scheduled for delivery on Monday. Hopefully this means that most, if not all, of the other victims of Premier will see some movement real soon!

KennyMcCormack

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
There most definitely is something going on today. Although none of my online stati show any change from 10/2-13, the 1877 number no longer says "backordered", but rather being processed. Not much with that, true. But, folks are posting they observed the same thing with their Plus orders and now have tracking numbers.

Still prefer the red light saber, though. Anyone want to duel?

LC77

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Just to look out for my fellow peeps waiting on their new iPhones. I ordered a 6 plus at 12am pacific time through att website. because i have a linked corporate discount it appears i ordered through premier. PREMIER WEBSITE DOES NOT UPDATE. my status on Premier showed expected shipping date of 10/2-10/13 as of today. GO TO ATT.COM/WIRELESS SEARCH BY YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND IT WILL GIVE YOU THE MOST UPDATED INFO NOW IM SHOWING IM GETTING MY IPHONE 6 PLUS DELIVERED ON MONDAY. :cool:

Sakuranbo

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
(Oops, that was supposed to be a thanks to KennyMcCormack)

Update:
My silver 64GB arrived yesterday (9/19) at around 5:30pm PST (North California here) - Fedex, no signature required.

Went to my local AT&T store at 6:40pm to get a new SIM card for my old 5S and add my son to my account, and the line was about 10 people long, so we decided to wait. It took us almost 2 hours just to get into the store, and the store reps just looked so tired and unmotivated. People kept trying to cut in line, too...("I just want a new SIM card!") but those of us in line just chatted and waited it out.

Half an hour before closing time, they sent everyone after the 6th person in line home, and I felt bad for them because some had been in line for close to an hour. We were 2nd in line at this point so we finally made it into the store, but then it took over half an hour to activate my son's line (AT&T system was very sluggish, and the rep had a hard time accessing info and merging 2 lines under my name.)

All in all, a bit if a hassle, but eventually got it all done and was finally home at 10pm.
I imagine busier stores will be like this today, too. Good luck to everyone! The iPhone 6 Plus itself is lovely :)

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
What time did you guys order your phones? I had my order in at 3:14 am eastern on preorder day. I really want mine to ship like yours!

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Finally!!! My order has shipped. Got an email from FedEx Delivery Manager and my phone will be here on Monday!!!! I cannot wait!!

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
That's what mine is. I really hope I get a shipment too!! Was yours a black 64 gig? Did Att send an email or just FedEx?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods