Just received mine. Taking it through the paces now against my Note 4.

Written by the mighty S-pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!
    Congrats enjoy!
    10-23-2014 01:44 PM
    Thanks.

Written by the mighty S-pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!
    10-23-2014 01:45 PM
    I just called the 877# and entered in my order number and zip code, and they were unable to locate my order!! Wth is going on here?!?!

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    10-23-2014 02:48 PM
    Ok sooooo I'm hesitant to even post my "story of the day" but here goes! Called my AT&T store yet again to see if I had ANY hope of getting someone to understand that after habing my order canceled (through no fault of mine) that making me new dates of Jan 28-feb 12 was really unreasonable. Well no luck on those shipping dates but the rep finally tells me that the 6plus 64g are IN STOCK and she can ship me out one TODAY and Ill recieve it on Monday! I was shocked but took her up on her offer. Although I won't be getting the 128gn, I can live with that and not have to wait til february!
    10-23-2014 03:03 PM
    So. If it says back order on the 877 number does that mean you aren't remotely going to get in your shipping dates? Ordered 10/1, with shipping date 11/10-11/19, website says preparing to ship, phone says back ordered?
    I ordered 10/6, shipping date of 11/13-11/24. 877 number shows back order and website shows preparing on mine also.
    10-23-2014 03:17 PM
    Ok sooooo I'm hesitant to even post my "story of the day" but here goes! Called my AT&T store yet again to see if I had ANY hope of getting someone to understand that after habing my order canceled (through no fault of mine) that making me new dates of Jan 28-feb 12 was really unreasonable. Well no luck on those shipping dates but the rep finally tells me that the 6plus 64g are IN STOCK and she can ship me out one TODAY and Ill recieve it on Monday! I was shocked but took her up on her offer. Although I won't be getting the 128gn, I can live with that and not have to wait til february!
    after reading this thread and following you on your journey to get an iP6+, I am happy to read that you are finally getting one!

Jim
    10-23-2014 05:19 PM
    Funny how when you called angry at AT&T somehow a 6+ materialized. I'm glad for you. Enjoy it for us too.
    10-23-2014 06:35 PM
    The website still says 28-35 days on all colors and sizes.
    10-23-2014 07:05 PM
    Some info for those still waiting. I went to an ATT corporate store metro Detroit area yesterday evening to try and collect my $300 rebate for the 5s I replaced with 6 Plus.

I ordered on first day and got the 6 Plus just short of 4 weeks later. Received e-mail about sending in 5s for the rebate offer. Decided to try ATT store rather than wait four to six weeks for mail in.

Worked like a charm. In and out within ten minutes. They took my number, checked serial of 5s, confirmed it functioned and issued $300 gift card. Used it immediately to pay next bill. Totally ok with nicks around edges and anodizing rubbed off on spots back of phone.

I asked about their 6 Plus sales. They received 10 for first day and only 2 more since than. So based on this it appears that ATT is prioritizing their ordered backlog. At least based on this one store's anecdotal information.
    HurricaneTracker likes this.
    10-23-2014 07:16 PM
    Congrats! You finally got one! At this point, I would also just take a 64gb. I asked the other day about switching to a 64gb and they told me they were also on back order. I feel like my plus will never ship. I am just so sick of using a flip phone and lugging my iPad mini around everywhere with me.
    10-23-2014 08:49 PM
    Congrats! You finally got one! At this point, I would also just take a 64gb. I asked the other day about switching to a 64gb and they told me they were also on back order. I feel like my plus will never ship. I am just so sick of using a flip phone and lugging my iPad mini around everywhere with me.
    Well I have a tracking number so I'm hoping this isn't some cruel joke! Lol I'll let yall know when it actually arrives and is in my hand. Might wanna try calling again and getting a different person because yesterday I was told there was nothing available and the best I could so were those horrible feb dates and then today somehow one of the warehouses has the 64gb in stock!
    maevinj likes this.
    10-23-2014 09:02 PM
    Finally got shipping confirmation Fedex 2 day from Memphis.....this will be the longest weekend in a long time!!!
    maevinj likes this.
    10-24-2014 12:57 AM
    Finally got shipping confirmation Fedex 2 day from Memphis.....this will be the longest weekend in a long time!!!
    Congrats! Do something fun this weekend to take your mind off it. Enjoy your new iPhone!
    10-24-2014 01:00 AM
    Att just canceled my order I have been waiting since 9/12
    10-24-2014 06:33 AM

OMG

I got off that train before this happened to me. That was my fear. I'm so sorry this happened to you. Try Apple.com or an Apple Store. Hey, you might have to wait 3 or so weeks,but you'll get it.
    catisch likes this.
    10-24-2014 06:53 AM
    Why does AT&T keep canceling orders? I would be LIVID.

Try emailing the president of AT&T, PM me, I can give you his contact info.
    10-24-2014 10:10 AM
    For those of you who had fedex delivery your phones how long did it take for the tracking to start updating online? I got shipping confirmation last night for Fedex 2 day. I keep hoping I'll get a delivery date of Saturday, but I seriously doubt if I'll see it before Tuesday.
    10-24-2014 10:39 AM
    What do you mean by "cancelled"?? Just randomly cancelled your order without you asking for it to be cancelled.
    10-24-2014 11:42 AM
    Did the same thing to me but I finally got a rep that helped me and my phone will be here Monday.
    10-24-2014 12:40 PM
    What do you mean by "cancelled"?? Just randomly cancelled your order without you asking for it to be cancelled.
    YES! That's exactly what they did to me and when I called (livid) I might add, they said it was a glitch in their system and many many orders were canceled and would have to be reordered. (At the end of the line I might add). Was unbelievable!
    10-24-2014 12:42 PM
    For those of you who had fedex delivery your phones how long did it take for the tracking to start updating online? I got shipping confirmation last night for Fedex 2 day. I keep hoping I'll get a delivery date of Saturday, but I seriously doubt if I'll see it before Tuesday.
    It'll probably be Monday for you!
    10-24-2014 12:42 PM
    The only thing that has changed is now on my AT&T online page there is a alert message that says my order is in progress. Previously it just said I have an open order. Anyway when I click on it it shows me the same info as before with slightly different verbiage. Despite this the dates are the same Nov 9-27th.
    10-24-2014 12:47 PM
    Ok you guys I actually have my phone in my hand and I'm loving it. I guess them canceling my order was NOT such a bad thing. Man I hope all of you get your phones soon!!
    10-24-2014 04:36 PM
    Ok you guys I actually have my phone in my hand and I'm loving it. I guess them canceling my order was NOT such a bad thing. Man I hope all of you get your phones soon!!
    Great! I'm still waiting on the post office to deliver mine
    10-24-2014 04:36 PM
    Did you have a delivery date of Monday? I'm driving myself crazy checking my tracking status. Lol!!!!
    10-24-2014 05:25 PM
1,835 ... 5758596061 ...