I just tried cancelling and I was told no because the terms and conditions were already accepted.

Written by the mighty S-pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!
    Well now that's bull! Try canceling over the chat thing online.
    rustymini likes this.
    10-21-2014 05:11 PM
    The common denominator seems to be with the 128gb models, more specifically the Space Gray 128gb version taking the longest.
    Yea but the only problem is with att. Everyone else seems to get them out just fine.
    10-21-2014 05:12 PM
    Espo you can add me as well please
    Ordered 10/1
    6 plus
    64gb
    11/10-11/19
    10-21-2014 10:18 PM
    Well isn't that a slap in the face...woke up this mornint to my status being "canceled". I was mad until I realized this is GREAT. I can now watch my Target store and get one in a few days! I'll keep yall posted!
    10-22-2014 06:47 AM
    Well isn't that a slap in the face...woke up this mornint to my status being "canceled". I was mad until I realized this is GREAT. I can now watch my Target store and get one in a few days! I'll keep yall posted!
    I just checked mine because I just saw what happened to yours and I was hoping they had cancelled mine too. But guess what? Mine shipped!

10-22-2014 06:53 AM
    Awesome!!! So glad for you!! Hope Kiwi's shipped!
    10-22-2014 07:36 AM
    I feel badly for you. I wish I could reroute mine to you.

10-22-2014 07:37 AM
    Well since I had resigned myself to not really getting it until possibly mid-november I'm actually handling this much better than I imagined. How on earth and why on earth would they cancel an order that was made on 9/12?? Anyway, over the last couple weeks I've seen some 6pluses in stores around my area so I'll just be diligent in keeping my eye out so I can run right out and grab one!
    10-22-2014 07:43 AM
    Well since I had resigned myself to not really getting it until possibly mid-november I'm actually handling this much better than I imagined. How on earth and why on earth would they cancel an order that was made on 9/12?? Anyway, over the last couple weeks I've seen some 6pluses in stores around my area so I'll just be diligent in keeping my eye out so I can run right out and grab one!
    Good luck.

10-22-2014 07:45 AM
    After looking at my tracking information, it looks like my iPhone 6 Plus will be here tomorrow. Makes things very interesting because I have been using the Note 4 for About 5 days now. And I have a good handle on what it can do. So I will actually be able to compare both phones side-by-side for a week if I wanted to see truly which one is better for me. Although, I think I already know the answer.

10-22-2014 08:41 AM
    After looking at my tracking information, it looks like my iPhone 6 Plus will be here tomorrow. Makes things very interesting because I have been using the Note 4 for About 5 days now. And I have a good handle on what it can do. So I will actually be able to compare both phones side-by-side for a week if I wanted to see truly which one is better for me. Although, I think I already know the answer.

I didn't see your info on the spreadsheet, when did you order your plus and what color/size?

I actually had a dream last night that my plus shipped and soon as I woke up I checked my email and order status, and it still says "in progress". Darn-it
    Looks like I am going to go and drop $100+ and have my iPhone 5 fixed today, I just can't take not having a smartphone any longer. On the good side of it, I will be able to sell my 5 for more once my 6+ arrives (which at this rate might not be until 2015)
    10-22-2014 09:22 AM
    I didn't see your info on the spreadsheet, when did you order your plus and what color/size?

I actually had a dream last night that my plus shipped and soon as I woke up I checked my email and order status, and it still says "in progress". Darn-it
    Looks like I am going to go and drop $100+ and have my iPhone 5 fixed today, I just can't take not having a smartphone any longer. On the good side of it, I will be able to sell my 5 for more once my 6+ arrives (which at this rate might not be until 2015)
    I didn't add my info to the spreadsheet I ordered on 9/19/14. I ordered the 128 GB space grey model. I live in Plainfield, IL if that matters.

10-22-2014 09:39 AM
    I didn't add my info to the spreadsheet I ordered on 9/19/14. I ordered the 128 GB space grey model. I live in Plainfield, IL if that matters.

Yep, I have the exact phone on order, ordered the exact same time as you. And according to the spreadsheet, there are a lot of people with the same phone on order (lots who ordered on 9/12). So maybe mine will be shipping soon as well....I hope.

Can I add your info to the spreadsheet?
    10-22-2014 09:43 AM
    Yep, I have the exact phone on order, ordered the exact same time as you. And according to the spreadsheet, there are a lot of people with the same phone on order (lots who ordered on 9/12). So maybe mine will be shipping soon as well....I hope.

Can I add your info to the spreadsheet?
    You may.

10-22-2014 09:48 AM
    I just checked mine because I just saw what happened to yours and I was hoping they had cancelled mine too. But guess what? Mine shipped!

Congrats. 4 weeks and some change? Hopefully I get that timeframe I'm at 3 weeks.
    10-22-2014 10:16 AM
    Strange, all the info is now gone when I check my order status online...

I did call in and it still says my order is being processed.
    10-22-2014 10:18 AM
    Just checked mine shipped. It's coming out of Memphis. It must just happened there's no expected date yet. Can somebody make the changes to the spreadsheet?
    10-22-2014 02:43 PM
    My how things have changed. What if all of us who were complaining about AT&T and how they botched this end up getting our phones early?

Hermdroid likes this.
    10-22-2014 02:48 PM
    My how things have changed. What if all of us who were complaining about AT&T and how they botched this end up getting our phones early?

If that's the case I hope everybody that's been waiting this long starts getting their phone!
    10-22-2014 02:49 PM
    No I didn't. It's still on back order
    10-22-2014 05:39 PM

Lucky you. Mine still says back order. And seeing as I'm exhausted from having surgery only 3 hours ago I'm now having a melt down.
    10-22-2014 05:41 PM

So far I'm not. Seeing as my phone is still back ordered...
    10-22-2014 05:50 PM
    I'm glad a few of you will be getting your phones. I have to wait a few more weeks,but I was going to anyway.
    10-22-2014 05:53 PM
    Well at least yours wasn't canceled and because of a supposed "glitch" they offered to reorder with shipping dates in Feb. No thanks!
    10-22-2014 06:15 PM
    Well at least yours wasn't canceled and because of a supposed "glitch" they offered to reorder with shipping dates in Feb. No thanks!
    Oh jeez.

21stNow likes this.
    10-22-2014 06:21 PM
1,835 ... 5556575859 ...