What do you mean?
    We both ordered a 128gb Space Gray Plus. They said the official lead time right now is 3-4 weeks but said they know for a fact they ship them earlier than that in most cases. Even at 4 weeks, that would be right around 11/17, which is still sooner than the latest date according to AT&T. Just sucks I have to wait until 11/8 for my eligibility to reset so I can get it for the 2-year contract price. Honestly, if I could, I would cancel my AT&T order today and just order with Apple.
    Y latest is 11/11.
    10-21-2014 09:16 AM
    Y latest is 11/11.
    I still think AT&T is going to screw with us and either send it towards the end of the shipping window or delay it even longer.
    I am 100% canceling my order on the 8th and going to order directly from the source, Apple (unless a miracle happens and I get shipping info by the 8th, which is highly doubtful).
    10-21-2014 10:03 AM
    I added a link to our spreadsheet on the AT&T forum so we can get even more added to it. I also added a tab at the bottom for iPhone 6. Feel free to share this around any forum but remember it is for AT&T only.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    10-21-2014 10:06 AM
    I still think AT&T is going to screw with us and either send it towards the end of the shipping window or delay it even longer.
    I am 100% canceling my order on the 8th and going to order directly from the source, Apple (unless a miracle happens and I get shipping info by the 8th, which is highly doubtful).
    And the chances of getting mine either out of my time frame or getting my dates pushed back are highly more likely now then getting it in my time frame. I will be making a trip to my att store today after work and if there is still no progress I'm going to cancel it and order with Apple.
    10-21-2014 10:10 AM
    And the chances of getting mine either out of my time frame or getting my dates pushed back are highly more likely now then getting it in my time frame. I will be making a trip to my att store today after work and if there is still no progress I'm going to cancel it and order with Apple.
    I think that is a smart idea.

On a side note, I made a new topic on the AT&T forums with our spreadsheet twice now and they keep deleting it. Looks like AT&T doesn't want that info on their forums
    10-21-2014 10:28 AM

On a side note, I made a new topic on the AT&T forums with our spreadsheet twice now and they keep deleting it. Looks like AT&T doesn't want that info on their forums
    That is actually quite comical when you think about it. It proves that the customers are right and they are being stupid and doing things wrong.
    10-21-2014 11:12 AM
    That is actually quite comical when you think about it. It proves that the customers are right and they are being stupid and doing things wrong.
    Oh, i've been private messaging the mod over there, and their reason for deleting my topic is funny! They said I double posted so they removed them both. No, when the first was removed I posted it again. When I asked if my spreadsheet was in violation to any rules, they said "no, but double posting is, so we will remove any double/triple posts you make with the same topic"

Looks like I finally got one to stick and got a few people to add to the spreadsheet.
    I bet it will grow pretty good now since there are a lot of people over at the AT&T forum with iPhone 6/+'s on order
    10-21-2014 11:16 AM
    Oh, i've been private messaging the mod over there, and their reason for deleting my topic is funny! They said I double posted so they removed them both. No, when the first was removed I posted it again. When I asked if my spreadsheet was in violation to any rules, they said "no, but double posting is, so we will remove any double/triple posts you make with the same topic"

Looks like I finally got one to stick and got a few people to add to the spreadsheet.
    I bet it will grow pretty good now since there are a lot of people over at the AT&T forum with iPhone 6/+'s on order
    Oh I bet it will! Awesome!
    10-21-2014 11:58 AM
    New to this forum, On others. AT&T, Mac, etc....
    Ordered 9/20 because i wanted to hold phones before i decided to order.
    6 +, SG, 128gb.
    Ship dates: 10/29-11/7
    Three different answers as to status.
    preparing to ship
    back ordered
    when we get them

lol
    10-21-2014 12:08 PM
    New to this forum, On others. AT&T, Mac, etc....
    6 +, SG, 128gb.
    Ship dates: 10/29-11/7
    Three different answers as to status.
    preparing to ship
    back ordered
    when we get them

lol
    Same phone... You ordered 8 days after me... Yet your dates are a bit better. Though ship dates aren't meaning much anymore.

Preparing means in the next group to go out. Back ordered means not in AT&T possession.
    10-21-2014 12:18 PM
    I too will cancel through AT&T if my window comes and goes.
    10-21-2014 12:23 PM

I keep trying to add to sheet but won't let me.
    10-21-2014 12:29 PM
    I think I asked this question already but what the heck does pending shipment mean again?
    10-21-2014 12:40 PM

lol

Thanks for holding the phone prior to ordering it so that you're sure that it's for you. If it hadn't been for all of the people who ordered a 6 Plus and then returned it because it was too big , more of us could have our phones by now.
    10-21-2014 12:49 PM
    I think I asked this question already but what the heck does pending shipment mean again?
    Pending means nothing. As I was told it's the most unclear status you can have. Back ordered means att doesn't have it in their possession and preparing means it's suppose to go out in the next shipment.
    10-21-2014 02:05 PM
    I'm canceling on 11/9 if i have no new I information. Soo sooo sick of AT&T. Lies Lies!
    kiwiskittles852 and Hermdroid like this.
    10-21-2014 02:20 PM
    Pending means nothing. As I was told it's the most unclear status you can have. Back ordered means att doesn't have it in their possession and preparing means it's suppose to go out in the next shipment.
    I've been on "preparing to ship" since I preordered on the 12th of last month. I think they all mean nothing.
    10-21-2014 02:20 PM
    I've been on "preparing to ship" since I preordered on the 12th of last month. I think they all mean nothing.
    It's been the same with me. I'm stopping by at my att store to find out why since I'm just getting the run around online. Then calling tomorrow and my mom is going to chew att out and depending on what they say I want to cancel but my mom doesn't seem to understand since she got her phone only 10 days after launch.
    10-21-2014 02:23 PM
    I'll be cancelling mine if I haven't heard anything by November 16
    10-21-2014 02:27 PM
    I have seen this movie before. This is where I came in. If submitters had started reading from the beginning of this forum they would have already seen these responses
    Oops!! I think I am showing my frustration with AT&T.
    By the way AT&T has already billed me $40.00 upgrade fee. I think they made a mistake. It was really a "up my you know what fee, pending shipment" 😊
    10-21-2014 03:10 PM
    MAN has the spreadsheet exploded today.
    I am going to add my 2 friends info into the sheet who received their phones already.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

My order has said "in progress" since the moment I ordered it, no change at all. Its funny how so many different orders say different things and we are all in the same boat.

I suggest you all call in and talk to someone in "customer relations" (its the department that handles account closings). Speak to them, explain how unhappy you are and you are thinking about canceling your order and going to open a new account with Verizon or T-Mobile, they gave me over $75 in credits towards my bill and took my $40 upgrade fee off. I am telling you all this so we can get all we can from AT&T because this is not right by any means. Maybe it really isn't their fault and it is Apple for not having enough devices to supply, but AT&T is the one handling it completely wrong. Call up and get some $$$ off your bill.
    mandaaah4 likes this.
    10-21-2014 04:04 PM
    They told me that if the phone hasn't shipped then I can cancel it. That's what I did.......I can't speak for everyone,but I have the NEXT option,and my eligibility came back in less than 5 minutes. I would call or go on the chat feature........it can't hurt to ask.
    wow you guys at ATT are super lucky! I have sprint and for me to cancel my order the phone has to come in first, then I can cancel and get my money back!
    10-21-2014 04:17 PM
    I'll be cancelling mine if I haven't heard anything by November 16
    I'd just cancel it now really. I just left my att store and he said that they are still several weeks out. I never specified which 6 plus either.
    10-21-2014 04:24 PM
    I just tried cancelling and I was told no because the terms and conditions were already accepted.

Written by the mighty S-pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!
    10-21-2014 04:39 PM
    I'd just cancel it now really. I just left my att store and he said that they are still several weeks out. I never specified which 6 plus either.

The common denominator seems to be with the 128gb models, more specifically the Space Gray 128gb version taking the longest.
    10-21-2014 04:40 PM
1,835 ... 5455565758 ...