AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
No. The way the guy described it was that preparing to ship its waiting not in a box yet. Processing he said that its in the box and just about to have a label put on it. He did some digging into it for me. He said I should be getting an email with all that stuff either tomorrow or Tuesday. But I'll only believe it when I see it.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
No. The way the guy described it was that preparing to ship its waiting not in a box yet. Processing he said that its in the box and just about to have a label put on it. He did some digging into it for me. He said I should be getting an email with all that stuff either tomorrow or Tuesday. But I'll only believe it when I see it.

That doesn't make much sense to me as mine has been processing since I ordered it and last week it changed to preparing to ship.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
That doesn't make much sense to me as mine has been processing since I ordered it and last week it changed to preparing to ship.

That's just what I was told. My online stuff still says preparing to ship and until today even the guy at the store said it was preparing since preorder. But like I said, I don't believe it until I actually get the email saying that it shipped.

smooches680

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
It's not just a problem with AT&T. There were so many iPhone 6 Plus pre orders that Apple was caught off with them. Most recent news is that most and in saying most I would say 75% of pre ordered phones will be pushed back a couple weeks. The problem exist with all carriers and Apple them selves. The stores in my area are not even getting a full shipment for Friday's release. I guess it's a wait and see. I had the same issue. First said delivery on the 19th then was pushed back to November and now it's the second week of October. I don't think anyone knows till the second shipment comes in and that should be next week from what I have read. At least I get to look forward to a nice surprise at some point! :)

Yes all suppliers are on back order! I pre ordered mine at a corporate Sprint store on September 15th at 10am and just got my iPhone 6 plus this past Wednesday. And no other pluses came in the store not even on release day! I live in Cumming Ga and no Sprint stores got any in just the 6s.

x0xkaronx0x

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Did that just change today?

Yes. When I got home from work it said processing, which was different from the preparing to shop & I was like wth does that mean maybe it will ship tomorrow, then I got an email like an he after I checked and it said it was shipped with a tracking number. This was today, yesterday I checked it still said preparing to ship, I also checked like at 6am. Lol. Said it was scanned in Texas at 2:06pm via usps 2 day priority shipping

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Yes. When I got home from work it said processing, which was different from the preparing to shop & I was like wth does that mean maybe it will ship tomorrow, then I got an email like an he after I checked and it said it was shipped with a tracking number. This was today, yesterday I checked it still said preparing to ship, I also checked like at 6am. Lol. Said it was scanned in Texas at 2:06pm via usps 2 day priority shipping

Seems like you have a bit of good luck because mine has not budged.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site

When and what one did you order again?

x0xkaronx0x

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Lucky. I've been sitting at early November. I'm hoping that changes tomorrow

Well although mine finally shipped I will say that this is complete bull**** that I had to wait a month for a phone to be shipped out when I pre ordered. It's ridiculous. I never had an iPhone before nor have I ever preordered anything. I kinda just decided I wanted to because 9/12 was my sons 2nd birthday I felt like it was good luck (corny I know), every single phone I've had has been samsungs by sprint and they ALL have just died on me. Randomly shutting down all the time, battery dies in 2 hours Ect, granite this one my son actually took in the bathtub with him so I know why this one is broke. But that doesn't explain the several phone replacements I recidved because of broken charger ports. So I decided to switch companies and phones. Hopefully I love my iPhone 6plus, I'm not picky anyway, everyone I know has an iPhone. I'm the only one in my immediate family who doesn't have one actually

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2