Oh, I already know it's at random since people who ordered after launch day are getting theirs.
    I wonder who is actually more to blame, AT&T or Apple??
    10-17-2014 05:32 PM
    I'm not sure. I got a he said she said crap last night from Apple and att both. Apple says the ones that are in their stores is their orders. I guess since they are mainly caught up they can go to their stores instead of helping out the carriers to get their preorder finished. But att says that Apple isn't supplying them with enough. Take your pick.
    10-17-2014 05:35 PM
    ALRIGHT GUYS!!!!!!!!!Apple is not responsible for any of our phones! The AT&T guy I'm talking with right now says AT&T is responsible because they have to order the phones through Apple. So really, when you think about it Apple has the right to sell the phones in their stores because they probably don't know that AT&T has SOOOO many people still waiting..... So I'm currently blaming AT&T fully right now.
    10-17-2014 07:14 PM
    ALRIGHT GUYS!!!!!!!!!Apple is not responsible for any of our phones! The AT&T guy I'm talking with right now says AT&T is responsible because they have to order the phones through Apple. So really, when you think about it Apple has the right to sell the phones in their stores because they probably don't know that AT&T has SOOOO many people still waiting..... So I'm currently blaming AT&T fully right now.
    Honestly that makes the most sense. Which is a shame that att has handled this the way they have.
    10-17-2014 07:21 PM
    Honestly that makes the most sense. Which is a shame that att has handled this the way they have.
    It is, I also got a FULLY CLEAR explination of the order statuses from this guy. I'll post them soon.
    10-17-2014 07:24 PM
    It is, I also got a FULLY CLEAR explination of the order statuses from this guy. I'll post them soon.
    Okay... SO!!!! the following is what I got an explination on....
    Back ordered--- not in AT&T possession...
    Pending----------is the most unclear, and there is is still possibility of an error within shipping if the order is still pending.
    and...
    Preparing to ship----- Going out in the next group to be shipped out
    Well, as you can see by that right now... I'm.... extremely confused by my status's... My phone is all 3 of those right now.....
    10-17-2014 07:36 PM
    Okay... SO!!!! the following is what I got an explination on....
    Back ordered--- not in AT&T possession...
    Pending----------is the most unclear, and there is is still possibility of an error within shipping if the order is still pending.
    and...
    Preparing to ship----- Going out in the next group to be shipped out
    Well, as you can see by that right now... I'm.... extremely confused by my status's... My phone is all 3 of those right now.....
    Wow! Mine has been "preparing to ship" since I ordered on 10/6.
    10-17-2014 07:38 PM
    And mine on one spot has said preparing to shipp for 6 weeks as of today.
    10-17-2014 07:39 PM
    And mine on one spot has said preparing to shipp for 6 weeks as of today.
    That's a hell of a lot of preparation.
    10-17-2014 07:40 PM
    Boom! Just got my shipping notice! Should deliver to my front door on Monday night or Tuesday morning! That should be a good sign that they've gotten their act together...finally lol

6+ 128gb SG....ordered on 9/30 with estimated shipping dates of 10/27-11/9
    10-17-2014 07:46 PM
    Boom! Just got my shipping notice! Should deliver to my front door on Monday night or Tuesday morning! That should be a good sign that they've gotten their act together...finally lol

Nice!
    10-17-2014 07:47 PM
    Yea, and I think I just found out why... and why it's been out of order...

Them: AT&T retail stores and online orders work different. There is current AT&T retail stores who are also out of stock. As I informed you it all depends on witch of the iPhone 6 you placed the order on.
    Them: When you placed an iPhone order it also matters on weather it is an iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus the amount of GB and the color of the device.
    Me: Are you trying to tell me that if the store I ordered from doesn't get an order for it, then I won't get mine?!
    Me: yea, I know. I wouldn't bring it up if it wasn't the same phone that I ordered
    Me: But it was the same phone, and that's what ticks me off
    Them: Did this person also place the order in the store you placed it?
    Me: not the same store, but same everything else.
    Them: You will be getting your device, Susan I understand the frustration I am currently waiting on my device and I totally understand you. We are currently working very hard to fulfil all of our customers orders.
    Me: Are you seriously trying to tell me that if my store doesn't get the order for the phone I ordered, I won't get it?!
    Them: You will get your device when our warehouse receives the inventory on your device. You will receive your device in the estimated shipment days you where provided with.
    Me: So, back to my question, why are people who ordered after launch day already getting theirs
    Them: It all depends on how they placed the order and the device they choose.
    Me: same exact phone I did. Same EVERYTHING... why should it matter if it was onlone or in store? Shouldn't it all be one list and not different?

And I just got back.... I'm sorry for the delay, I'll be right with you.

HAHAHAHA! From this... they make it sound like if your store you ordered from doesn't get the order, then you won't get it until they do... Am I right?
    10-17-2014 07:47 PM

wow... that just pissed me off..... Sorry, but I've been on order for 6 WEEKS now.... same phone.
    10-17-2014 07:52 PM

Wait, this is what I ordered on the 19th, and mine says "in progress" still.
    10-17-2014 07:53 PM
    Wait, this is what I ordered on the 19th, and mine says "in progress" still.
    yeah.. I know. I'm been on order for 6 weeks... that ticked me of.
    melanielynn4 likes this.
    10-17-2014 07:55 PM
    An AT&T telephone sales rep told me that if November 27th comes and goes and I still have no phone then they will look more closely into the matter. Until this time has elapsed I'm still "well within my expected ship date being that it is still just the middle of October." It is assumed my phone will ship out closer to the November 9th date but it could just be wishful thinking. When I asked why people who ordered the same phone after me were getting theirs shipped already I was told this is not the case. And the preorders are indeed first come first serve. I didn't want to insist that it didn't appear to be the case because on a forum you are never 100% certain of anything anyone tells you. I am inclined to believe AT&T is having some continuity issues.
    10-17-2014 08:09 PM
    I agree...especially when i ordered on Sept. 12. I had to do my thru Premier on the phone on the 12th. Since the site wouldn't let me order.
    10-17-2014 08:16 PM
    An AT&T telephone sales rep told me that if November 27th comes and goes and I still have no phone then they will look more closely into the matter. Until this time has elapsed I'm still "well within my expected ship date being that it is still just the middle of October." It is assumed my phone will ship out closer to the November 9th date but it could just be wishful thinking. When I asked why people who ordered the same phone after me were getting theirs shipped already I was told this is not the case. And the preorders are indeed first come first serve. I didn't want to insist that it didn't appear to be the case because on a forum you are never 100% certain of anything anyone tells you. I am inclined to believe AT&T is having some continuity issues.
    Oh, you should see my very lengthy very.... Rude (from me) conversation chat that I had with this person. He claims that it all depends on inventory and when you placed the order. I then said that if you ask me it shouldn't matter where you place the order it should all be one big list not individual ones. My order was placed 6 weeks ago and people who ordered 2-4 weeks ago already have their phones. Yea, that seems real fair. I then got an automated message. I then told them about Apple having them in stores and they tried to get me to cancel my order and place one at Apple.....
    10-17-2014 08:20 PM
    I agree...especially when i ordered on Sept. 12. I had to do my thru Premier on the phone on the 12th. Since the site wouldn't let me order.
    oh, it's matter if it was on the phone online and in stores. Looks like there online orders come first really.
    10-17-2014 08:22 PM
    Oh, you should see my very lengthy very.... Rude (from me) conversation chat that I had with this person. He claims that it all depends on inventory and when you placed the order. I then said that if you ask me it shouldn't matter where you place the order it should all be one big list not individual ones. My order was placed 6 weeks ago and people who ordered 2-4 weeks ago already have their phones. Yea, that seems real fair. I then got an automated message. I then told them about Apple having them in stores and they tried to get me to cancel my order and place one at Apple.....
    I'm not certain anyone at AT&T knows whats going on.
    DebMordecai likes this.
    10-17-2014 08:24 PM
    I'm not certain anyone at AT&T knows whats going on.
    no, I'm pretty sure they know but they are keeping things from their customers.... OH and seems like online orders come first before in store.
    10-17-2014 08:25 PM
    Hey, and I added a new column to the spreadsheet. If you listed your phone there, can you please list if you ordered online or in store? thank you
    10-17-2014 08:35 PM
    Hey, and I added a new column to the spreadsheet. If you listed your phone there, can you please list if you ordered online or in store? thank you
    Jayk82 ordered online.
    10-17-2014 08:46 PM
    Jayk82 ordered online.
    thank you.
    10-17-2014 08:51 PM
    It's so exciting isn't it?

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!
    Yes, it felt great to order a phone and get it within the same week!
    10-17-2014 09:09 PM
1,835 ... 4950515253 ...