I was told upfront that since my phone was backordered that I needed to get a quote for the att buyback program back (valid for 21 days) in September to insure I got the $200 for my iphone 4. I got my phone on Oct. 11 and they honored the $200. No questions asked.
    10-16-2014 10:29 AM
    Interesting bit of information for the group here. And let me preface my subsequent comments with that I'm really surprised that this situation had bothered me do much, but it has. So, on October 14th, I preordered the Galaxy Note 4 after talking to the rep that said that if I preordered I would get the device on launch day. Fueled by my frustration, I decided to do it! Yesterday I got an email saying preparing for shipment. And this morning or said it has shipped. I will get it tomorrow. I also ordered a case on Amazon and it will arrive today. I don't know if I will keep it. I still love my Apple products, but I have loved my Note devices in the past and I may just fall in love with this one as well. The process of actually getting one has definitely been a lot better and stress free.
    10-16-2014 10:56 AM
    Interesting bit of information for the group here. And let me preface my subsequent comments with that I'm really surprised that this situation had bothered me do much, but it has. So, on October 14th, I preordered the Galaxy Note 4 after talking to the rep that said that if I preordered I would get the device on launch day. Fueled by my frustration, I decided to do it! Yesterday I got an email saying preparing for shipment. And this morning or said it has shipped. I will get it tomorrow. I also ordered a case on Amazon and it will arrive today. I don't know if I will keep it. I still love my Apple products, but I have loved my Note devices in the past and I may just fall in love with this one as well. The process of actually getting one has definitely been a lot better and stress free.
    That is how it's supposed to happen. I too am thinking about going into an AT&T store tomorrow Ang getting a note 4, my buddy at the one store said they have a bunch coming in. We will see.
    10-16-2014 10:58 AM
    Just in case anyone was wondering, my iPhone 6 Plus status has not changed. Still November 9-27th. Looks like I may be back to Android for the next year.
    10-16-2014 11:05 AM
    Just in case anyone was wondering, my iPhone 6 Plus status has not changed. Still November 9-27th. Looks like I may be back to Android for the next year.
    Mine hasn't changed either. It really sucks.
    10-16-2014 12:10 PM
    Mine hasn't changed either. It really sucks.
    Man, I'd be really upset if I were in everyone's shoes. I ordered 10/6 and have the same delivery time frame as most of you. Not very fair.
    10-16-2014 12:28 PM
    Man, I'd be really upset if I were in everyone's shoes. I ordered 10/6 and have the same delivery time frame as most of you. Not very fair.
    It's not really. But I'm glad you can see how frustrating it for us.
    10-16-2014 12:31 PM
    I ordered one around the same time that you did and will get it on Friday, too!

I'll keep the iPhone 6 Plus when it comes, as I had planned to get both of these phones anyway.
    10-16-2014 01:13 PM
    I ordered one around the same time that you did and will get it on Friday, too!

I'll keep the iPhone 6 Plus when it comes, as I had planned to get both of these phones anyway.
    See, there are some success stories in this thread.
    10-16-2014 01:22 PM
    I'm still waiting too. No change from backordered or preparing to ship!
    10-16-2014 01:23 PM
    It's not really. But I'm glad you can see how frustrating it for us.
    Whenever I feel like complaining to someone about it, I simply open up this thread & realize I ordered long after some did. My precious will come eventually!! Until then I just hope everyone hangs in there and our phones come as quick as possible!
    10-16-2014 02:28 PM
    And one of those stores is my closest one as well to!!! Of all days to be out of town!!!!!
    DebMordecai likes this.
    10-16-2014 02:49 PM
    Okay... So according to my att store now my phone is pending shipment.....
    10-16-2014 03:19 PM
    Okay... So according to my att store now my phone is pending shipment.....
    Is that different from preparing for shipment?
    10-16-2014 03:20 PM
    Is that different from preparing for shipment?
    I have no idea anymore. Online says preparing which is what everywhere for me use to say then the store I ordered at said processing and now he said its pending. Yet when I call it still says back ordered.
    10-16-2014 03:22 PM
    I have no idea anymore. Online says preparing which is what everywhere for me use to say then the store I ordered at said processing and now he said its pending. Yet when I call it still says back ordered.
    Jeez. It's those things that make this whole ordeal frustrating. Sorry.
    10-16-2014 03:23 PM
    Jeez. It's those things that make this whole ordeal frustrating. Sorry.
    Ot your fault. But I am getting frustrated. So the guy is going to look into it and figure out why I haven't gotten it yet.
    10-16-2014 03:25 PM
    Unfortunately mine has said "Pending shipment" for a month so I hope he's being honest with you!
    10-16-2014 04:02 PM
    Unfortunately mine has said "Pending shipment" for a month so I hope he's being honest with you!
    I'm no longer believing anyone anymore when it comes to my phone truthfully.
    10-16-2014 04:05 PM
    Please let us know when you hear anything 'kiwiskittles852'. I know our dates are the same and it would be very encouraging to here some progress from someone in the same boat

AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only-attphone.png
    10-16-2014 04:24 PM
    Please let us know when you hear anything 'kiwiskittles852'. I know our dates are the same and it would be very encouraging to here some progress from someone in the same boat

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attphone.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	68579
    How did you add that picture? I was gonna post mine!
    10-16-2014 04:27 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attphone.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	68579
    I don't see why we shouldn't get that at theme same time really. So long as people who ordered after U.S. doesn't keep getting them.
    10-16-2014 04:51 PM
    I will be more than excited if kiwi gets shipping info because that has to mean I'm right behind!
    10-16-2014 05:02 PM
    I did a "lightshot" which is a printscreen of the website and saved it to my pictures. Then you can "insert image" when you post.
    10-16-2014 05:14 PM
    I will be more than excited if kiwi gets shipping info because that has to mean I'm right behind!
    Yeah. It almost got canceled and a phone call to my local Apple Store to see if they could hold it.
    10-16-2014 05:39 PM
1,835 ... 4647484950 ...