Well. . .I am a wonderfully patient person but I do understand the difference between when I ordered mine (9/22) and you odered yours on the early launch (9/12) with the expectation of getting it early. I agree that frustration and anger would be a mindset. My point really was that still these are just phones. . .so many people on here act as if it is a matter of life and death. It actually is comical! You are right, if my date slides into December which it could, I will be frustrated but not to the point of it dominating my life! At the end of the day I really hope that all of us get to enjoy what promises, in the end, to be a really great phone!

Best, Mike
    How about this... just go away because maybe we like to vent about it. Some of us like and need to vent and most of us here can actually agree with each other on this. No, we aren't acting like it's a matter of life and death but we are getting quite irritated on this topic. I have not been ordered for a month yet and some of us have, past a month for 5 us us we have been waiting since preordered started on the 12th, with a couple staying up till 4 am to order only to get late november dates. Don't start getting on our bad side because I'm sure it's all of us against you.
    jimnbren likes this.
    10-15-2014 03:52 PM
    I'm just checking all orders on my account. I see nothing.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk
    Try calling, I'd say as long as you have an order there you should be okay. But if not, then I'd be freaking out thinking they canceled it on me. Yea, lately I have been afraid of that because the last time I had something on back order AT&T canceled it on me.
    10-15-2014 03:55 PM
    Try calling, I'd say as long as you have an order there you should be okay. But if not, then I'd be freaking out thinking they canceled it on me. Yea, lately I have been afraid of that because the last time I had something on back order AT&T canceled it on me.
    Ha. That would have been a perfect ending to all of this. I did call and he did see it on his end. And confirmed that the shipping date was indeed the same. I asked him about preordering the Note 4 and he said that if I ordered it today it would ship today or tomorrow. Go figure. Very tempting.

jimnbren likes this.
    10-15-2014 04:03 PM
    Ha. That would have been a perfect ending to all of this. I did call and he did see it on his end. And confirmed that the shipping date was indeed the same. I asked him about preordering the Note 4 and he said that if I ordered it today it would ship today or tomorrow. Go figure. Very tempting.

hm... that is actually quite tempting. But, that just means that everyone really wants the iphone 6/6+ really and not a galaxy. That, or something is wrong with them... I'm glad though that he did see it still there at least. Sounds like if you need to check on your order you'll have to call. I'm sorry. I would be so mad if my order got canceled.
    jimnbren likes this.
    10-15-2014 04:07 PM
    Ordered 2 on 9/12 64 6 plus silver , 128 6 plus gold. Both had a delivery date of 11/9- 11/27. 64 delivered on 9/25. 128 preparing to ship/back ordered. Catisch. Thanks for adding me. Great idea about the spreadsheet.
    10-15-2014 05:26 PM
    Ordered 2 on 9/12 64 6 plus silver , 128 6 plus gold. Both had a delivery date of 11/9- 11/27. 64 delivered on 9/25. 128 preparing to ship/back ordered. Catisch. Thanks for adding me. Great idea about the spreadsheet.
    That is similar to what happened with my 2 phones. One was delivered on the 29th the other (128gb) still on backorder. I will add you
    catisch likes this.
    10-15-2014 05:28 PM
    so since i have taken it out of the box at 2, the battery is now at 18% and it came at about 75% so idk.. that seems like bad battery life to me but i am texting a lot but i have heard of people doing more on it? idk we will see.
    10-15-2014 05:47 PM
    so since i have taken it out of the box at 2, the battery is now at 18% and it came at about 75% so idk.. that seems like bad battery life to me but i am texting a lot but i have heard of people doing more on it? idk we will see.
    This is a plus? The battery is suppose to be a lot better then that. my mom has had her's going since this morning basically non stop and her's is still at 71%
    10-15-2014 05:55 PM
    i hope i didnt get a faulty one! lol yes its the plus. but i have not used any applications yet, just texting because i have a lot to sort out so i have just been talking to a lot of people but thats all.
    10-15-2014 06:11 PM
    I'm beyond livid right now!
    I had a line holding up a next upgrade and requested they canceled and they canceled my 6+ order that was made three weeks ago! Lost my place in line! GRRRRRRRRR!
    10-15-2014 06:16 PM
    I'm beyond livid right now!
    I had a line holding up a next upgrade and requested they canceled and they canceled my 6+ order that was made three weeks ago! Lost my place in line! GRRRRRRRRR!
    I would be livid!!! They should definately put in a request since it was their fault!
    10-15-2014 06:23 PM
    i hope i didnt get a faulty one! lol yes its the plus. but i have not used any applications yet, just texting because i have a lot to sort out so i have just been talking to a lot of people but thats all.
    texting usually isn't what kills a phone battery like that. it's using apps. I'd say try giving it a good full night's charge and hopefully that'll do the trick. If not, you have have a faulty one. Sorry
    10-15-2014 06:26 PM
    I would be livid!!! They should definately put in a request since it was their fault!
    There's nothing they can do.
    I can re-order.
    To add insult to injury they said the trade in offer is now only $100 whereas in Sept. it was $200. The agent's response was they could put a note in the account about the $200 but could not guarantee I would get it!

Even more salt in the wound she proposed an offer to go to the 30GB/month plan for another $30/month!
    I've been with ATT since 2007 (bought my original iphone with them) and am considering switching to Verizon or TMobile.
    10-15-2014 06:49 PM
    There's nothing they can do.
    I can re-order.
    To add insult to injury they said the trade in offer is now only $100 whereas in Sept. it was $200. The agent's response was they could put a note in the account about the $200 but could not guarantee I would get it!

Even more salt in the wound she proposed an offer to go to the 30GB/month plan for another $30/month!
    I've been with ATT since 2007 (bought my original iphone with them) and am considering switching to Verizon or TMobile.
    Can't blame you there. But they better do something. and they better give you the $200 for the trade in. That, or try Best Buy their trade in can be pretty good as well. as for the 30gb plan, I would have bit their heads off.
    10-15-2014 06:55 PM
    I AM SO PISSED!!! has this happened to anyone else?!!? so I went in store on 9/12 to order the iPhone and the guy said I would not get charged AT ALL until I activate my phone thats when the month would begin and I am being charged for the sept bill. Also I signed u for unlimited texting and just got a text saying i exceeded more than $20 in texting... WHAT IS GOING ON?? anybody else get their iphone and have this happen?
    10-15-2014 07:06 PM
    I AM SO PISSED!!! has this happened to anyone else?!!? so I went in store on 9/12 to order the iPhone and the guy said I would not get charged AT ALL until I activate my phone thats when the month would begin and I am being charged for the sept bill. Also I signed u for unlimited texting and just got a text saying i exceeded more than $20 in texting... WHAT IS GOING ON?? anybody else get their iphone and have this happen?
    The only thing I can think of with the texting part is thatit didn't start until next billing cycle? I'm sorry.
    10-15-2014 07:13 PM
    If anyone in the Southern California/LA area is planning to look for a phone at an Apple Store, check NOW!

I just got an alert (weird, because I never got them when I was looking for a 6+! ) that the AT&T 128 Space Gray is available at Glendale Galleria and when I looked on the Apple site, they are available at The Grove, Topanga, The Oaks, Valencia and Victoria Gardens.

The 64 Space Gray is available at Northridge, Bev Ctr, The Grove, Topanga, The Oaks and Irvine Spectrum.

I'm sure other colors/models are available as well and that other parts of the US are getting stock too!

Good luck!
    10-15-2014 07:30 PM
    If anyone in the Southern California/LA area is planning to look for a phone at an Apple Store, check NOW!

I just got an alert (weird, because I never got them when I was looking for a 6+! ) that the AT&T 128 Space Gray is available at Glendale Galleria and when I looked on the Apple site, they are available at The Grove, Topanga, The Oaks, Valencia and Victoria Gardens.

The 64 Space Gray is available at Northridge, Bev Ctr, The Grove, Topanga, The Oaks and Irvine Spectrum.

I'm sure other colors/models are available as well and that other parts of the US are getting stock too!

Good luck!
    actually... 15 in California total 1 in Nevada 3 in Arizona 1 in Tennesse, 1 in Alabama 1 in Georgia and 1 in South Carolina... well that just TICKS me off.... 23 min that could have gone to people who preordered..... sad part is, non of these were that only 3 hours ago.....

wow.. within 5 minutes it just went done to 10 green dots instead of 23
    10-15-2014 07:40 PM
    wow.. within 5 minutes it just went done to 10 green dots instead of 23
    Wow...and within 5 more minutes there are no more 64's available in So Cal/LA area at all for personal pickup via Apple.com and only one store is showing availability for the 128: The Oaks. 😐
    10-15-2014 08:01 PM
    Wow...and within 5 more minutes there are no more 64's available in So Cal/LA area at all for personal pickup via Apple.com and only one store is showing availability for the 128: The Oaks.
    yea, the space gray 128gb seems to be the most wanted one. But it's irritating that 6 people on this forum are waiting for a Space Gray 128gb iphone 6 plus...
    10-15-2014 08:03 PM
    Letting my daughter have my 6+ when it arrives. I'm getting the Nexus 6 since ATT is getting it.
    kiwiskittles852 and ladyc0524 like this.
    10-15-2014 09:20 PM
    Letting my daughter have my 6+ when it arrives. I'm getting the Nexus 6 since ATT is getting it.
    you are so nice!!!
    jimnbren and phlamethrowre like this.
    10-15-2014 09:25 PM
    This happened to me, I made a plan change and they needed up my billing.
    10-16-2014 01:12 AM
    This happened to me, I made a plan change and they needed up my billing.
    It must be too early for me to be reading forums.
    jimnbren likes this.
    10-16-2014 05:26 AM
    This is what pi$$es me off...was with a friend of mine last night and saw he had a 6 plus (which he didn't have earlier in the week), he said he went into the AT&T store on Sunday Sept 21 and ordered his 64gb 6 Plus and it arrived sometime earlier this week...meanwhile there are others waiting since 9/12 for a 6 plus...
    I am also on apple's forum and there are tons of people over there that ordered from Apple later than us and have their phones or are in the process of having them shipped to them but then there are others who have been waiting since 9/12 or 9/19 just like us meanwhile the Apple stores are continuing to get stock in every day when they can use those to ship to people who paid for them already.

Take a look at this chart...
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2c&usp=sharing

Click on the tab "APPLE 6 & 6 PLUS" at the bottom, and look at China's lead times...1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks....meanwhile I have been waiting for 4 weeks and still have 4-6 weeks to wait according to AT&T...
    10-16-2014 09:54 AM
1,835 ... 4546474849 ...