when did it change to 7-10 days? I checked on the website and it sill says 3-4 weeks still. This is getting ridiculous!
    10-15-2014 11:20 AM
    Just be warned to those considering cancelling...

If you're adding a device with Next, Apple CANNOT do this!
    They can upgrade an eligible line, sell you a device outright or upgrade/start a two year contract.
    But adding a device / line with Next, they cannot do. Their system does not have that functionality in it.
    I wish I could get back the four hours of my life wasted to get that answer, but there you have it.
    10-15-2014 11:22 AM

They can upgrade an eligible line, sell you a device outright or upgrade/start a two year contract.
    But adding a device / line with Next, they cannot do. Their system does not have that functionality in it.
    I wish I could get back the four hours of my life wasted to get that answer, but there you have it.
    and it days 1-5 days to get your eligability back when apple told me it's quicker to cancel my order and order with them
    10-15-2014 11:24 AM
    when did it change to 7-10 days? I checked on the website and it sill says 3-4 weeks still. This is getting ridiculous!
    Not too sure, I was wondering the same thing. When I asked the manager he said it says 3-4 weeks but they are being delivered within 10 days. So not too sure how I feel about that.

Yes, I also found this out because a friend tried to do it and he is forced to wait for AT&T. Me, I'm upgrading with the 2-year pricing, I'll never do AT&T NEXT.
    10-15-2014 11:25 AM
    and it days 1-5 days to get your eligability back when apple told me it's quicker to cancel my order and order with them
    So if I cancel with AT&T, I have to wait 5 days before I can order with apple? This is really really getting out of hand.
    10-15-2014 11:26 AM
    So if I cancel with AT&T, I have to wait 5 days before I can order with apple? This is really really getting out of hand.
    I wouldn't say 5 days, but up to that. I'd say watch online and once you get the upgrade eligibility back go order it. but either way, seems like apple will get it for you first before att will.
    10-15-2014 11:31 AM
    There is a person on the AT&T forum that canceled his order to order through Apple and that was 9 days ago and his upgrade eligibility is still not there so he shot himself in the foot and can't even do anything now. He's livid so I would be careful about trying that!
    10-15-2014 12:29 PM
    There is a person on the AT&T forum that canceled his order to order through Apple and that was 9 days ago and his upgrade eligibility is still not there so he shot himself in the foot and can't even do anything now. He's livid so I would be careful about trying that!
    Yep, I just talked to AT&T, they said it would only take 24 hours to reset my eligibility but couldn't promise that.
    Secondly, they said my eligibility date would reset to 11/8 if I did cancel (since they let me upgrade early) and the ONLY way to override that is by a AT&T store manager. So I am back at square one waiting for AT&T to deliver me my Plus. The only way I can get one sooner is to find an AT&T store with it in stock and go there and upgrade (good luck).

I think I am done trying as I am exhausted. I now know NOT order through AT&T ever again.
    10-15-2014 12:44 PM
    Yes I think this is the last time that any of us will order through AT&T again!!
    DebMordecai likes this.
    10-15-2014 01:07 PM
    I'm with you. I do not have a working smartphone right now so I am in bad shape using an old flip phone. I'm thinking about going your route and just going to the store and getting something. Friday is the release day of another big device, and chances are you can get your hands on one without waiting 2 months like we are forced to wait now.

I've never experienced a wait like his for anything I ordered and it is absolutely ridiculous.
    Having to do without a phone entirely is tough to deal with. I guess I'd ask the question of why would you relinquish your old phone while awaiting a phone that is the biggest and most popular release in history?!! I have read most of the issues in this thread and it amazes me that people are not a bit more patient. . .! This is not life or death people. . .!! I ordered my iPhone 6 + 64 GB Space Grey on Sept. 22nd at an AT&T store and immediately got an email confirmation that the phone would be shipped in the window of October 30 - November 10. This date has not budged since the original confirmation, nor do I expect it to. The bottom line is that yes, I am excited about my new phone like everyone else is, but my god, let's be a bit patient and let Apple get your 1 in 10 million phones out the door!! :-) Just one person's humble opinion. . .
    21stNow likes this.
    10-15-2014 01:09 PM
    Having to do without a phone entirely is tough to deal with. I guess I'd ask the question of why would you relinquish your old phone while awaiting a phone that is the biggest and most popular release in history?!! I have read most of the issues in this thread and it amazes me that people are not a bit more patient. . .! This is not life or death people. . .!! I ordered my iPhone 6 + 64 GB Space Grey on Sept. 22nd at an AT&T store and immediately got an email confirmation that the phone would be shipped in the window of October 30 - November 10. This date has not budged since the original confirmation, nor do I expect it to. The bottom line is that yes, I am excited about my new phone like everyone else is, but my god, let's be a bit patient and let Apple get your 1 in 10 million phones out the door!! :-) Just one person's humble opinion. . .
    First off, for ordering that late, you have basically the same time frame that I do, which is NOT fair to those that ordered on the 12th, and have mid to late november dates. Second, there are people that order WELL after the 19th, that already have their phone, and that is what is ticking us off the most. For instance, 21stnow, debmordecai, jerry5k,dream lester, rustymini and espo all ordered BEFORE you did, and all of them have shipping dates of November 9th- November 27th... So, therefore, don't tell us to "be patient" when you ordered so later and have those dates and others who ordered in October have their phone or have their shipping information. Thank you
    10-15-2014 01:30 PM

10-15-2014 02:02 PM
    They can do Next but only at the store. I did it with my fathers, you just can't do online. I ordered mine 09262014 and shipment dates of 11052014-11142014 iphone 6 plus 128 gold
    10-15-2014 02:04 PM
    You have been added! We have 4 awaiting 128 gb space gray. 4 to many. lol
    Make that 5, I just got creepy out when I went back and saw typing on it.... lol
    Somebody add me too...firewalls here at work won't let me do ANYTHING fun!!!
    Ordered 9/15
    6+ 64 gold
    Deliver 11/9-11/27
    jimnbren

Thankyou!
    10-15-2014 02:08 PM
    Oh no you didn't just put US in the same category as you! There is a difference. YOU ordered your phone on the 22nd (knowing full well you would have a long wait). WE ordered our phones on the 12th with the expectation of receiving them on launch day...only to be surprised with the dates of Nov.9-27. So please don't act like you're this wonderfully patient person and we are not! Also the fact that some folks ordered well after us and already got their phone is another reason for the frustration. If your phone hasn't arrived by December 12, then come back on here and tell us how it's just a phone and my god, you don't care how long you have to wait. Ill be watching for that post! Just my humble opinion!
    10-15-2014 02:09 PM
    They can do NEXT online, you just can't reserve a phone in store if you are doing NEXT. I know cause that's what I did. The reason I had to was because my closest Apple Store is a hour and a half away from me and last week I checked their inventory and they had the exact phone I wanted in stock so I tried to reserve it but couldn't because I was doing NEXT. I had originally ordered mine thru AT&T but cancelled it and ordered it from Apple and I got my upgrade eligibility back within a few minutes after canceling.
    I'm still hoping to get one locally cause my ship dates are Nov. 6-13.
    10-15-2014 02:20 PM
    Ordered 9/15
    6+ 64 gold
    Deliver 11/9-11/27
    jimnbren

Thankyou!
    I can add you once I get home in about an hour!
    jimnbren likes this.
    10-15-2014 03:03 PM
    Just got my phone in the mail!! Incase you have forgotten, I ordered a 6 Plus gold 16GB, exp. ship date of nov. 9-27th
    jimnbren likes this.
    10-15-2014 03:11 PM
    Just got my phone in the mail!! Incase you have forgotten, I ordered a 6 Plus gold 16GB, exp. ship date of nov. 9-27th
    Did you know it was coming!?
    10-15-2014 03:17 PM
    yeah i checked my status online but they never texted me or emailed me about it. but it was taken out of my account thurs and i noticed wed that it had shipped.
    10-15-2014 03:25 PM
    So, I just noticed a weird thing. When I check my orders, nothing comes up. I wonder if this is a problem? Even though I got a confirmation email and I can check the status of the order, when I click on the my orders tab, nothing comes up.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk
    10-15-2014 03:33 PM
    Ordered 9/15
    6+ 64 gold
    Deliver 11/9-11/27
    jimnbren

Thankyou!
    You have been added!
    jimnbren likes this.
    10-15-2014 03:39 PM
    Oh no you didn't just put US in the same category as you! There is a difference. YOU ordered your phone on the 22nd (knowing full well you would have a long wait). WE ordered our phones on the 12th with the expectation of receiving them on launch day...only to be surprised with the dates of Nov.9-27. So please don't act like you're this wonderfully patient person and we are not! Also the fact that some folks ordered well after us and already got their phone is another reason for the frustration. If your phone hasn't arrived by December 12, then come back on here and tell us how it's just a phone and my god, you don't care how long you have to wait. Ill be watching for that post! Just my humble opinion!
    Well. . .I am a wonderfully patient person but I do understand the difference between when I ordered mine (9/22) and you odered yours on the early launch (9/12) with the expectation of getting it early. I agree that frustration and anger would be a mindset. My point really was that still these are just phones. . .so many people on here act as if it is a matter of life and death. It actually is comical! You are right, if my date slides into December which it could, I will be frustrated but not to the point of it dominating my life! At the end of the day I really hope that all of us get to enjoy what promises, in the end, to be a really great phone!

Best, Mike
    10-15-2014 03:46 PM
    So, I just noticed a weird thing. When I check my orders, nothing comes up. I wonder if this is a problem? Even though I got a confirmation email and I can check the status of the order, when I click on the my orders tab, nothing comes up.

Do you have more than one line? Are you checking on the line that you did the order on? It may be a problem if you are checking the right line and no order is listed there.
    10-15-2014 03:49 PM
    Do you have more than one line? Are you checking on the line that you did the order on? It may be a problem if you are checking the right line and no order is listed there.
    I'm just checking all orders on my account. I see nothing.

10-15-2014 03:50 PM
1,835 ... 4445464748 ...