AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I think what I need to do is stop checking altogether and not come on the forums until my phone comes. Checking the status everyday and then coming on here and reading about people receiving theirs is too much. So I'm going to say goodbye to the forums until my phone is in my hand.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.

x0xkaronx0x

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
As long as I know I will eventually get the phone I will be ok. I haven't checked in 2 days. Besides I'll get an email when it ships, I'm also moving on the 17th so im busy packing after work every day lol. I have a hobby finally

netnative

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
They have a 64gb space gray plus available at a nearby mall but on Verizon. Thinking about getting it and then just returning att phone when it comes in a month. Should I do it?!

The alternative of a getting the Verizon version of the phone I want was presented to me a few minutes ago. Based on what I read it would be a factory unlocked phone that is compatible with all the LTE bands and frequencies used by AT&T in addition to the CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B frequencies used by Verizon. For additional information, see: iPhone 6 Models (A1549, A1586, A1589, A1522, A1524 and A1593) Differences and Apple - iPhone 6 - View countries with supported LTE networks. I said yes.

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Ordered on 9/12 the 16GB gold PLUS and still nothing. Shows nov 9-27th for delivery... I am still annoye to hear people ordering on the 20th or later and getting the same dates as me or sooner. I havn't seen anybody on here say they ordered the same phone as me so I am assuming it's not that popular.

I ordered the same phone that you did.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
For those that ordered the 128gb sg check this out. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412701038.750664.jpg
All the red is Apple stores. Not a single Apple Store has it in stock but 6 best buy stores do. And yes this is for att only.

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Really a unhappy "Premier" customer
On the ORDER WEBSITE SHOWS:
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412711688.911191.jpg
Decided to call ORDER PHONE NUMBER. After entering cell phone number a voice responded "ON BACK ORDER"????
Clicked on area to speak to a representative. Gave her my order #.
She responded her records show a Nov. 9-27 delivery date. WHAT!!
As you can see I ordered on 9/12.
Here is the"Rest of the story"
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412712149.494386.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412712183.510910.jpg

melanielynn4

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
I am exactly in the same boat point by point. A premier customer forced to place order with Premier Business on 9-12-14 for a Iphone 6 plus 128 gb space gray. My status is identical to yours as well. I feel your pain :(

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I guess I'm not understanding how they can be manufacturing 180,000 6 pluses a day and it's still gonna take another 45 days for me to get mine when I ordered on the 12th. Maybe I'm just not good at Math

TStewart14SHR

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
Just got the alert that my new bill was available...they charged me an upgrade fee on 9/13...wow, that takes some guts when I am still sitting here 6plusless!!

x0xkaronx0x

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Just got the alert that my new bill was available...they charged me an upgrade fee on 9/13...wow, that takes some guts when I am still sitting here 6plusless!!

Wow really. I guess because you ordered it they can. Idk how that works. I just wish the week of the 13th would pass already so I can have my phone

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I guess I'm not understanding how they can be manufacturing 180,000 6 pluses a day and it's still gonna take another 45 days for me to get mine when I ordered on the 12th. Maybe I'm just not good at Math

I don't fully understand. But do keep in mind that it's now with 4 carriers 3 different sizes and 3 different colors. And to top it off 2 different phones. That's 72 different phones. And that's just in the us

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site

Yea and here's the sad part. I was chatting with someone from Apple yesterday and directly asked her if the people that preordered on the 12th was going to get their phones before that get released in China. This was her answer.
"Each phone preordered on the 12th is already being processed. So with that being said most have already received their delivery dates. And we do go by the delivery date given".
Yes, this answer did not come from att but came from Apple. I'm not sure if she gave that answer to avoid a direct answer to my question or if that's true.

netnative

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Yea and here's the sad part. I was chatting with someone from Apple yesterday and directly asked her if the people that preordered on the 12th was going to get their phones before that get released in China. This was her answer.
"Each phone preordered on the 12th is already being processed. So with that being said most have already received their delivery dates. And we do go by the delivery date given". Yes, this answer did not come from att but came from Apple. I'm not sure if she gave that answer to avoid a direct answer to my question or if that's true.

It appears that, given an insufficient projected production, Apple nonetheless decided to put into effect a global rollout schedule knowing that the stock it was making available to each market would not satisfy demand. Awful, from the perspective of US consumers, but Apple still wins because what the news media is reporting in every country is that the iPhone 6 is such a success that Apple cannot meet demand. It is up to us as consumers to provide the US news media with a different narrative. I am sending tweets to tech journalists. This is what I am tweeting: "Forum posts suggest Apple is making US carriers with pending preorders to wait to satisfy demand of Chinese carriers. #iPhone6."

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative