Mine has said "SHIPMENT STATUS: In Progress" since the day I ordered it and nothing online gives me a shipping date estimate.
    Try going into the store. That's how I found out about the processing
    10-12-2014 06:56 PM
    Try going into the store. That's how I found out about the processing
    Do they give you a tracking number in the store?

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk
    10-12-2014 07:17 PM
    No. The way the guy described it was that preparing to ship its waiting not in a box yet. Processing he said that its in the box and just about to have a label put on it. He did some digging into it for me. He said I should be getting an email with all that stuff either tomorrow or Tuesday. But I'll only believe it when I see it.
    10-12-2014 07:21 PM
    No. The way the guy described it was that preparing to ship its waiting not in a box yet. Processing he said that its in the box and just about to have a label put on it. He did some digging into it for me. He said I should be getting an email with all that stuff either tomorrow or Tuesday. But I'll only believe it when I see it.
    That doesn't make much sense to me as mine has been processing since I ordered it and last week it changed to preparing to ship.

10-12-2014 07:27 PM
    Hopefully this week we can see some movement with orders.
    Mine says shipped and I got an email saying my order was shipped.. I guess I'll have my phone soon, idk how usps ships.
    jimnbren likes this.
    Hopefully this week we can see some movement with orders.
    Mine will probably ship this week since I'm going out of town Thursday
    10-12-2014 07:28 PM
    Mine says shipped and I got an email saying my order was shipped.. I guess I'll have my phone soon, idk how usps ships.
    Did that just change today?

10-12-2014 07:28 PM
    That doesn't make much sense to me as mine has been processing since I ordered it and last week it changed to preparing to ship.

That's just what I was told. My online stuff still says preparing to ship and until today even the guy at the store said it was preparing since preorder. But like I said, I don't believe it until I actually get the email saying that it shipped.
    10-12-2014 07:29 PM
    It's not just a problem with AT&T. There were so many iPhone 6 Plus pre orders that Apple was caught off with them. Most recent news is that most and in saying most I would say 75% of pre ordered phones will be pushed back a couple weeks. The problem exist with all carriers and Apple them selves. The stores in my area are not even getting a full shipment for Friday's release. I guess it's a wait and see. I had the same issue. First said delivery on the 19th then was pushed back to November and now it's the second week of October. I don't think anyone knows till the second shipment comes in and that should be next week from what I have read. At least I get to look forward to a nice surprise at some point!
    Yes all suppliers are on back order! I pre ordered mine at a corporate Sprint store on September 15th at 10am and just got my iPhone 6 plus this past Wednesday. And no other pluses came in the store not even on release day! I live in Cumming Ga and no Sprint stores got any in just the 6s.
    10-12-2014 08:12 PM
    Did that just change today?

Yes. When I got home from work it said processing, which was different from the preparing to shop & I was like wth does that mean maybe it will ship tomorrow, then I got an email like an he after I checked and it said it was shipped with a tracking number. This was today, yesterday I checked it still said preparing to ship, I also checked like at 6am. Lol. Said it was scanned in Texas at 2:06pm via usps 2 day priority shipping
    10-12-2014 08:14 PM
    Yes. When I got home from work it said processing, which was different from the preparing to shop & I was like wth does that mean maybe it will ship tomorrow, then I got an email like an he after I checked and it said it was shipped with a tracking number. This was today, yesterday I checked it still said preparing to ship, I also checked like at 6am. Lol. Said it was scanned in Texas at 2:06pm via usps 2 day priority shipping
    Seems like you have a bit of good luck because mine has not budged.

10-12-2014 08:16 PM
    Omg spell correct. Supposed to say preparing to ship, not shop & about an hr not he
    10-12-2014 08:16 PM
    Seems like you have a bit of good luck because mine has not budged.

What is your estimated shipping date?
    10-12-2014 08:18 PM
    November 9-27th.

10-12-2014 08:19 PM
    When and what one did you order again?
    10-12-2014 08:19 PM
    When and what one did you order again?
    I ordered 9/12 @ 3:47am a 128gb gold 6+ my estimated shipping said 10/13 - 10/22 ever since I ordered. Ordered online on AT&T website
    10-12-2014 08:22 PM
    November 9-27th.

Why is yours in November? When did you place your order?
    10-12-2014 08:23 PM
    I ordered 9/12 @ 3:47am a 128gb gold 6+ my estimated shipping said 10/13 - 10/22 ever since I ordered. Ordered online on AT&T website
    Lucky. I've been sitting at early November. I'm hoping that changes tomorrow
    10-12-2014 08:24 PM
    Lucky. I've been sitting at early November. I'm hoping that changes tomorrow
    Well although mine finally shipped I will say that this is complete bull**** that I had to wait a month for a phone to be shipped out when I pre ordered. It's ridiculous. I never had an iPhone before nor have I ever preordered anything. I kinda just decided I wanted to because 9/12 was my sons 2nd birthday I felt like it was good luck (corny I know), every single phone I've had has been samsungs by sprint and they ALL have just died on me. Randomly shutting down all the time, battery dies in 2 hours Ect, granite this one my son actually took in the bathtub with him so I know why this one is broke. But that doesn't explain the several phone replacements I recidved because of broken charger ports. So I decided to switch companies and phones. Hopefully I love my iPhone 6plus, I'm not picky anyway, everyone I know has an iPhone. I'm the only one in my immediate family who doesn't have one actually
    10-12-2014 08:33 PM
    I placed my order on launch day.

10-12-2014 08:44 PM
    same here........hurry up and wait......
    10-12-2014 08:50 PM
    I placed my order on launch day.

As did I.
    10-12-2014 08:50 PM
    What's really bothering me now is that the Spigen case that I was waiting for (the perfect case) has been delivered to my office so it will be waiting there on Tuesday when I go to work and I will still not have a phone to go into it. So now I will be staring at the two cases that I own for my 6 plus without a phone. That's what's getting to me today. Tomorrow it will be something else.

10-12-2014 08:54 PM
    I also ordered on 9/12 and no change in my shipping status at all!
    10-12-2014 08:57 PM
1,835 ... 3940414243 ...