AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm done. If I don't get any confirmation from AT&T by the 17th I'm getting the Note 4 and canceling my order.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.

netnative

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I read the posts of so many of you who are disheartened by AT&T not getting from Apple the stock it needs to fulfill our orders. We should get accustomed to the idea that the United States is not Apple's most important market --that we must stand in line and wait our turn in the global marketplace. Do you remember Tim Cook's recent statement about Apple's commitment to privacy? He explained that Apple made it technically unfeasible to respond to government warrants for the extraction of user data from iPhones and other iOS devices. Several U.S. government officials, including the Attorney General, protested. A few days later the news media reported that the Apple obtained the regulatory license that was necessary for the iPhone 6 to be sold in China. According to news reports, the approval hinged on the Chinese government being assured that Apple would not have backdoor access to user data. One can only surmise that Tim Cook's statement was made with the Chinese government in mind.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I read the posts of so many of you who are disheartened by AT&T not getting from Apple the stock it needs to fulfill our orders. We should get accustomed to the idea that the United States is not Apple's most important market --that we must stand in line and wait our turn in the global marketplace. Do you remember Tim Cook's recent statement about Apple's commitment to privacy? He explained that Apple made it technically unfeasible to respond to government warrants for the extraction of user data from iPhones and other iOS devices. Several U.S. government officials, including the Attorney General, protested. A few days later the news media reported that the Apple obtained the regulatory license that was necessary for the iPhone 6 to be sold in China. According to news reports, the approval hinged on the Chinese government being assured that Apple would not have backdoor access to user data. One can only surmise that Tim Cook's statement was made with the Chinese government in mind.

I don't care. Where's my phone?

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.

Spshulem

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I would be fine with waits if I got more updates. Even a simple "looks like a week." It's the me checking the website and seeing the same preparing to ship that's killing me. I wish I knew how far I was in line or something.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I would be fine with waits if I got more updates. Even a simple "looks like a week." It's the me checking the website and seeing the same preparing to ship that's killing me. I wish I knew how far I was in line or something.

I agree. I've gotten no updates at all and I feel like I'm being left out. It would be nice to know how many where waiting infront of me as well.

burken01

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm still waiting, 10/2-10/13 ship dates...

I'm taking bets if they ship in this time frame!

I've done the whole "att chat" feature on their website and they say that the shipping dates are very accurate from at&t! We'll see!

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I found this pretty comical.
Just called my local AT&T store (like I have been for the past few days) and the same guy I've been talking there told me their manager told them this morning to advise anyone who is looking for a plus they probably won't have them until around Christmas time, apple is supplying all orders first then the stores will get shipments in. So maybe they got smart and are going to fulfill all of our orders fist or maybe it's just a bunch of smoke so people stop bothering the stores. I'm going to continue to call every couple days anyway.

Spshulem

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I found this pretty comical.
Just called my local AT&T store (like I have been for the past few days) and the same guy I've been talking there told me their manager told them this morning to advise anyone who is looking for a plus they probably won't have them until around Christmas time, apple is supplying all orders first then the stores will get shipments in. So maybe they got smart and are going to fulfill all of our orders fist or maybe it's just a bunch of smoke so people stop bothering the stores. I'm going to continue to call every couple days anyway.

Heard the same a week ago. That they all orders online will get supplied before stores.

April M1

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Ordered on 9/12 the 16GB gold PLUS and still nothing. Shows nov 9-27th for delivery... I am still annoye to hear people ordering on the 20th or later and getting the same dates as me or sooner. I havn't seen anybody on here say they ordered the same phone as me so I am assuming it's not that popular.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Ordered on 9/12 the 16GB gold PLUS and still nothing. Shows nov 9-27th for delivery... I am still annoye to hear people ordering on the 20th or later and getting the same dates as me or sooner. I havn't seen anybody on here say they ordered the same phone as me so I am assuming it's not that popular.

As am i

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods