AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Dream Lester-
Thank you so much for giving us a website to check the status of my 6 plus. I have been unable to get ANY info from ATT Premier Webpage or by phone. They keep telling by phone my confirmation number is my order number. But if I put that number in the On Order field I get a message that it is not a good number?
By entering my phone number and zip code I finally got info. But not

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I actually considered just getting the Note 4 if it comes out before I get my iPhone 6 plus. But then I thought better of it. But that's how frustrated I had gotten and there really is no reason for it. Lol. This is madness.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
The only solace I have is that the phone I ordered 6+ 64GB Silver, at least according to idevicechecker.com is available NOWHERE in the entire country!

I don't know how true that is. I have seen them periodically available at the Apple Store just about everyday. And it is usually the silver one that is available.

burken01

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I know my date is coming up 10/2-10/13, but now I'm wondering if itll be on time or if I'll get an excuse and my dates change.. at this point nothing will shock me!

sucks because I took advantage of the $200 trade in on my iphone4 and hooked up my iphone 2g in the meantime.. lol the 2g sucks the big one, can't do anything on it.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I will say that iOS 8 has softened the blow a little. It feels like I have somewhat of a brand new phone and iPad.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I know my date is coming up 10/2-10/13, but now I'm wondering if itll be on time or if I'll get an excuse and my dates change.. at this point nothing will shock me!

sucks because I took advantage of the $200 trade in on my iphone4 and hooked up my iphone 2g in the meantime.. lol the 2g sucks the big one, can't do anything on it.

You mean you had to give them your old phone right then and there? Because the guy who preordered his before me (got his a only a few days after the 19th) didnt have to send his old one until he got his new one and activated it.