Oh gosh I know. It's insane. I have flip flopped about canceling and trying to take my chances of finding one in a store but I keep telling myself that ive waited this long and as soon as I do that, I'll see that yours (Kiwi) shipped!! I figure ours are gonna ship about the same time!
    Istocknow.com. I've been watching closely to see if it becomes available anywhere near me. A few days ago Wisconsin had it in 3 different best buy stores (I live in the thumb on Michigan) so it wasn't close enough. But yea keep an eye on it
    Somewhere I heard that they wanted to get all the preorders all out within 4 weeks of launch. Well if that's true then that puts us now to next Friday. Yet. My date which remains the same which is a minimum of 3 weeks from yesterday.
    10-11-2014 01:45 PM
    I ordered on the 18th. 128GB iphone 6 plus. SG. And I got the shipped text and email.
    10-11-2014 02:33 PM
    I ordered on the 18th. 128GB iphone 6 plus. SG. And I got the shipped text and email.
    you got the text/email today?
    10-11-2014 02:44 PM
    That is freakin not fair!!!
    10-11-2014 03:08 PM
    Yes I did. At 245am. I woke up this morning, turned on iphone 5S and everything just came through. It days Oct 20th. But ups days I'll have it on the 16th by end of day.
    10-11-2014 03:28 PM
    Yes I did. At 245am. I woke up this morning, turned on iphone 5S and everything just came through. It days Oct 20th. But ups days I'll have it on the 16th by end of day.
    Yea lucky you. I preordered that phone on the 12th and I'm still sitting at a min of 3 weeks from now.
    x0xkaronx0x likes this.
    10-11-2014 03:31 PM
    Ok. Now I'm pissed because we ordered the same phone before you!
    x0xkaronx0x likes this.
    10-11-2014 04:03 PM
    Ok now I'm pissed because how can you get the same phone before those of us that ordered on the 12th.
    x0xkaronx0x likes this.
    10-11-2014 04:05 PM
    Alright, so I was just chatting with someone from att. Turns out, the order that preorders come in KINDA matters. The order matters once the phone gets to the warehouse. There are different orders and different orders go to different ones. So, instead of one big order that needs to be fulfilled it's separate ones at each warehouse.So really, it's possible that someone can order the same phone you do today, and still get it before someone who preordered on the 12th all because it went to a different warehouse..... Need proof? I can post the screen shot.
    10-11-2014 04:06 PM
    Ok now I'm pissed because how can you get the same phone before those of us that ordered on the 12th.
    read the post i just posted. I was really pissed to that I took my laptop out and asked att themselves. He tried to dodge my question a bit so (sorry memn I needed to use yours as an example) when i said that I finally got the truth.
    10-11-2014 04:06 PM
    Oh I believe that completely but really how hard would it be to have a MASTER list that is used at all warehouses and just friggin go down the list in order of "dates ordered". I could write the software program that would do that and it's not that difficult. This is insane the way they are doing it. So it's more based on region then?? If that's true, I'm in wV and probably **** out of luck! So so irritated!
    Hermdroid likes this.
    10-11-2014 04:11 PM
    Oh I believe that completely but really how hard would it be to have a MASTER list that is used at all warehouses and just friggin go down the list in order of "dates ordered". I could write the software program that would do that and it's not that difficult. This is insane the way they are doing it. So it's more based on region then?? If that's true, I'm in wV and probably **** out of luck! So so irritated!
    Yea, I feel your pain, I'm in the thumb area of Michigan not many things around me really. Last time I checked my local att store doesn't even have a 6 plus display model. I don't understand why they don't have a master list. I seriously wanted to reach through my screen and yell at the guy.
    10-11-2014 04:14 PM
    I preordered the same the SG 128 6 plus on the 12th as well and I am still showing the nov 9-27 expected ship date. It's a bit disconcerting to say the least.
    10-11-2014 04:57 PM
    Me and you both. I live in Louisiana so I'm sure I'll be **** out of luck as well!
    10-11-2014 05:50 PM
    Me and you both. I live in Louisiana so I'm sure I'll be **** out of luck as well!
    so, looks like we have 4 people that are probably not going to get our phone until our original estimated ship dates... Great...
    x0xkaronx0x likes this.
    10-11-2014 06:11 PM
    We should have gone with Samsung. We would have had our phones on launch day because no one wants them.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk
    10-11-2014 07:15 PM
    We should have gone with Samsung. We would have had our phones on launch day because no one wants them.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk
    Seriously? They use to be up there with iPhones? Have they gone that far downhill in such a short time?
    10-11-2014 07:56 PM
    My Est. Shipping dates got moved from this month to late in November. So I bought a Sony Z Ultra from Newegg, an incipio feather case and 2 magnetic charging cables. I no longer really care what my shipping date is.
    10-11-2014 08:07 PM
    Seriously? They use to be up there with iPhones? Have they gone that far downhill in such a short time?

The Note 4 will be hard to come by for a week or so, in some areas. After that they'll be readily available.
    10-11-2014 08:09 PM
    I wont get my phone until shipping dates either. Its already 10/11 & my ship date is 10/13 - 10/22 & monday the 13th is a federal holiday so ill count that out. I pre ordered on the 12th @ 3:47am. My Samsung galaxy sucks and I will never get another android. Every single Samsung phone I had has had defaulted and broken charger ports. I just want my iphone 6+ 128gb gold.
    10-11-2014 08:32 PM
    Oh and this is my first apple phone I've ever had. I have an iPad but thats it oh and used to have an ipod 4th generation until I washed it over a year ago
    10-11-2014 08:34 PM
    My Est. Shipping dates got moved from this month to late in November. So I bought a Sony Z Ultra from Newegg, an incipio feather case and 2 magnetic charging cables. I no longer really care what my shipping date is.
    That is just ridiculous. When did you order?
    10-11-2014 09:14 PM
    So... Got off the phone with someone from att. The ***** couldn't understand when I said 'I would like to know why people who ordered the same exact phone as I did get theirs already' 'well it all varies on what one you ordered between the color and the size'. OMG!!!! SERIOUSLY?!?!?! she then proceeded that my phone was being processed? Was in the que? What the heck is the difference between 'processed' and 'preparing to ship'? Is there really a difference? She also tried telling me that it will probably still be another 35-42 BUISNESS days?!?!?! That's WELL beyond my original November 11th date that it still is telling me...
    10-11-2014 09:21 PM
    So... Got off the phone with someone from att. The ***** couldn't understand when I said 'I would like to know why people who ordered the same exact phone as I did get theirs already' 'well it all varies on what one you ordered between the color and the size'. OMG!!!! SERIOUSLY?!?!?! she then proceeded that my phone was being processed? Was in the que? What the heck is the difference between 'processed' and 'preparing to ship'? Is there really a difference? She also tried telling me that it will probably still be another 35-42 BUISNESS days?!?!?! That's WELL beyond my original November 11th date that it still is telling me...
    35-42 days my *** 👊 they can really kiss my mfing ***. Il deff cancel and buy in the store somewhere. Foh
    10-11-2014 09:38 PM
    I think I've decided that if I don't get anything new by the end on Saturday next week I'm done. I'll cancel my order and take it to Apple.
    x0xkaronx0x likes this.
    10-11-2014 09:41 PM
1,835 ... 3738394041 ...