The apple store in baton rouge had some pluses. I went in there yesterday after 12 and I saw at least four people paying for a iPhone plus.
    10-01-2014 01:35 PM
    depending on the size this makes me feel happy... Yet also angry.
    10-01-2014 01:47 PM
    Ooh I hope you can get one. Wish I had an Apple Store anywhere close to me because I would sure head there! Closest one to me is 4 hours away!
    10-01-2014 03:00 PM
    I would've bought one yesterday. But since me and At&t worked out a deal since they screwed up I have to wait.
    10-01-2014 03:22 PM
    I would've bought one yesterday. But since me and At&t worked out a deal since they screwed up I have to wait.
    What kind of deal?
    10-01-2014 03:35 PM
    Just to lighten the mood whilst we all wait...more annoying voice...the backorder woman or Flo from Progressive
    10-01-2014 03:40 PM
    Just to lighten the mood whilst we all wait...more annoying voice...the backorder woman or Flo from Progressive
    I'll agree with that. Lol.
    10-01-2014 03:42 PM
    What kind of deal?
    I waited in line on release day for my plus. I was 3rd in line. Once the store opened I told the sales associate I wanted the 6plus. Another guy, who I find out later is the store manager, went to get the phone out the back. He comes back and I ask the sales associate is that the right phone. He says no and tells the manager. The manager goes back in the back and comes back and tells me they're sold out. And he didn't do absolutely anything to help resolve his mistake. Because the store had 12 of them total. The assistant manager was told what happened and allowed me to buy the iPhone 6 since my 5s was sold. And they sold me the plus for the two year price minus 100 dollars. And when the plus comes in they're going to give me a full refund on the 6 I bought.
    10-01-2014 04:15 PM
    I waited in line on release day for my plus. I was 3rd in line. Once the store opened I told the sales associate I wanted the 6plus. Another guy, who I find out later is the store manager, went to get the phone out the back. He comes back and I ask the sales associate is that the right phone. He says no and tells the manager. The manager goes back in the back and comes back and tells me they're sold out. And he didn't do absolutely anything to help resolve his mistake. Because the store had 12 of them total. The assistant manager was told what happened and allowed me to buy the iPhone 6 since my 5s was sold. And they sold me the plus for the two year price minus 100 dollars. And when the plus comes in they're going to give me a full refund on the 6 I bought.
    That's cool. I'm still waiting for my preorder from the 12th
    10-01-2014 04:20 PM
    And just to add insult to injury, AT&T just sent me an email trying to get me to buy accessories for my new phone!!!
    10-01-2014 05:23 PM
    I just find this absolutely crazy that so many people's pluses are on backorder still. Do you think they prematurely released these phones? Meaning they didn't have nearly enough built to ship/sell on the release day.

On a sidenote, my friend ordered his 64gb siver on the 20th and got it yesterday
    10-01-2014 05:33 PM
    I just find this absolutely crazy that so many people's pluses are on backorder still. Do you think they prematurely released these phones? Meaning they didn't have nearly enough built to ship/sell on the release day.

On a sidenote, my friend ordered his 64gb siver on the 20th and got it yesterday
    Okay that last part just isn't fair. And yea it was to early. But then again they only had 4 mil for preorders and sold 10 mil when they came out..
    10-01-2014 05:46 PM
    See I think I'm doing ok with all of this until I read something like that and then I just get mad! Oh and for ME, the back order lady's voice is way more annoying at this point!' Lol
    CDG likes this.
    10-01-2014 05:49 PM
    Hmm DM from AT&T on Twitter wanting to call me later, I don't know whether to be optimistic or worried
    10-01-2014 06:29 PM
    Hmm DM from AT&T on Twitter wanting to call me later, I don't know whether to be optimistic or worried
    Why?
    10-01-2014 07:58 PM
    Not sure, I questioned why my 12th 6+ order is still on backorder, their Twitter customer service team is actually pretty good
    10-01-2014 08:01 PM
    "Any at&t employees trolling in here and have an inside track on iPhone 6 plus availability? I have free candy."
    hoosieriphone and x0xkaronx0x like this.
    10-01-2014 08:14 PM
    I want to thank the person who suggested going to Apple's website to check availability on the iPhone 6/6 Plus in stores near where you live.

I check last night and the Apple Store near me didn't have any 128g Gold 6+ in stock. I checked again around noon today and Apple Store near me had the phone I wanted. Pick it up an hour later and cancelled my order with AT&T. I'm a very happy girl right now!

Thank you all for making me a iPhone fan again!
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    10-01-2014 10:07 PM
    Why would they make the iPhone 6 plus available in 22 other markets worldwide and yet can't even get those here in the U.S our phones.
    10-01-2014 10:27 PM
    They are fixing the bendgate, causing longer delays.
    10-01-2014 10:38 PM

I don't think that Apple expected such a high demand for the pluses. Because it seems like they have enough of the regular 6s.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.
    10-01-2014 11:50 PM
    Ordered on 09/25. 128GB 6+ Space Grey.
    Expected ship 11/04-11/13

Just got an email a few hours ago with an update. Thought it was shipped but should have known better. It was just a courtesy email letting me know they don't expect the ship date to change.

Here's an idea though. If your credit card supports notifications via text message, set it up and you will get a text when they charge it. The sales tax hold on mine (for Next) came through about five seconds after the card was swiped at the ATT store! The hold dropped off a few days later. From what I understand when they release the phone to the shipper the card is charged. So that would be my cue that it's on its way or shortly thereafter.

As far as the phones go, from what I've read is the factory is cranking out approximately 400,000 6s and 150,000 6+s per day. The six week wait time seems overkill and probably a CYA tactic to prevent people from flooding the gates with rage when their devices are LATE!
    10-02-2014 12:05 AM
    Ordered on 09/25. 128GB 6+ Space Grey.
    Expected ship 11/04-11/13

Just got an email a few hours ago with an update. Thought it was shipped but should have known better. It was just a courtesy email letting me know they don't expect the ship date to change.

Here's an idea though. If your credit card supports notifications via text message, set it up and you will get a text when they charge it. The sales tax hold on mine (for Next) came through about five seconds after the card was swiped at the ATT store! The hold dropped off a few days later. From what I understand when they release the phone to the shipper the card is charged. So that would be my cue that it's on its way or shortly thereafter.

As far as the phones go, from what I've read is the factory is cranking out approximately 400,000 6s and 150,000 6+s per day. The six week wait time seems overkill and probably a CYA tactic to prevent people from flooding the gates with rage when their devices are LATE!
    You had that to?!?! So I'm not alone! But I did two phones and the $51 for the first didn't go through until it was activated.
    10-02-2014 12:44 AM
    I just read this article and I'm shocked that they would say that they are in full production and there are no supply and demand problems! Really? Because I ordered the first day and still don't have my phone in my hand.

With iPhone 6 approved in China, Apple suppliers ready for demand
    10-02-2014 07:44 AM
    I just read this article and I'm shocked that they would say that they are in full production and there are no supply and demand problems! Really? Because I ordered the first day and still don't have my phone in my hand.

With iPhone 6 approved in China, Apple suppliers ready for demand
    That is comical.
    I say they have a pretty big supply/demand problem in the USA with the plus. What's funny is they are set to launch in china on Oct 17, they better fulfill all our outstanding orders before fulfilling the new release orders but I bet I still won't have my phone till mid November
    10-02-2014 09:01 AM
1,835 ... 2425262728 ...