AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I ordered my 6+ through my local ATT store on the 19th. The ship date given to me in the email was 10/31 to 11/11. I just checked my status and my phone is in Fort Worth and will be here Monday. I can't believe it. I didn't get any email from ATT or FedEx as of yet. Monday by 4:00 pm. I won't be able to sleep. OMG!!!!!!

How did you find out that it actually shipped? Because I preordered two back on the 12th and I'm still waiting on them. I haven't gotten a single email from anyone except the one from when I preordered. I still have the same 10/31-11/11 dates as when I preordered.

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I ordered my 6+ through my local ATT store on the 19th. The ship date given to me in the email was 10/31 to 11/11. I just checked my status and my phone is in Fort Worth and will be here Monday. I can't believe it. I didn't get any email from ATT or FedEx as of yet. Monday by 4:00 pm. I won't be able to sleep. OMG!!!!!!

I don't get it? I preordered on the 12th and I still have a estimated ship date of 11/09-11/27???? But I won't make the mistake of ordering anything from AT&T again.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
If this says anything. Ordered two phones. Both +'s. One is a 128gb ag and the others is a 64 gb gold. The gold one left Fort Worth tx today at 12:44 pm eastern time but the sg one is still saying preparing to ship with the same 10/31-11/11 dates.

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Just got off the phone with att rep and they said my order can not be changed because it's already in the warehouse. Is this good?!

Your order goes to the warehouse after it is entered and before it is fulfilled. Your order being at the warehouse isn't a good or bad thing, it's just the second step of the order process.

juanvale14

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
My shipping date was 11/9-11/27 but they said I could change to 64 gig and there wouldn't be a change I hope that this phone is also in the warehouse if not I just lucked out again.

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I just happened to call to check my status. It said preparing to ship. About an hour later I went on the ATT site to check and it had shipped and will arrive Monday. As I'm writing this I just got the shipping email from ATT.

juanvale14

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I just happened to call to check my status. It said preparing to ship. About an hour later I went on the ATT site to check and it had shipped and will arrive Monday. As I'm writing this I just got the shipping email from ATT.

That is awesome congrats must be nice, I just changed my order to the 64 gig plus instead of the 16 gig plus and they said it wouldn't change my shipping date and that my order was already in the warehouse.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site

I was clearing out my emails and saw the premier email... I knew it was to tell me something knew, but thought it was gonna say the date has been pushed up (closer). To my surprise, it said "shipped" and will arrive Monday by 3pm and finally to my work address.... my two other orders (i6, not plus, one from at&t and apple) somehow even with my shipping address being my work, they switched it to my home address, where I won't be.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I was clearing out my emails and saw the premier email... I knew it was to tell me something knew, but thought it was gonna say the date has been pushed up (closer). To my surprise, it said "shipped" and will arrive Monday by 3pm and finally to my work address.... my two other orders (i6, not plus, one from at&t and apple) somehow even with my shipping address being my work, they switched it to my home address, where I won't be.

Which one did you order?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods