AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just to give some of you peace of mind. I just got off the phone with a friend of mine at AT&T. I to am still waiting for my pre ordered iPhone to arrive or even get shipping info. But she told me that CS was told to expect the phones to ship before the est shipping dates provided in the confirmation email. Soooo hopefully that is true and we will all be getting our new iPhone Plus's sooner than later. :) Just wanted to pass that along.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I am in the same exact boat with you. I called att 2 times yesterday and gave them my order number. I was told the order didn't exist. I finally got hold of the area rep and he told me the order is supposed to ship same as yours. Att has really dropped the ball. I only got 1 conformation email and no up dates at all. I don't know what to do.

I don't know either. I know I live in a small town so when I went in I was told I was their second person to preorder one (they opened at 8) but even the first person who did still hasn't gotten their yet either. I tend to be very impatient when it comes to things like this and I know my current 5 still works but when volume controls don't work, yea it get really annoying. When I was reading I saw that Apple had 4 million for preorders and 10 million for walk ins?! I think it should have been reversed really.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Just to give some of you peace of mind. I just got off the phone with a friend of mine at AT&T. I to am still waiting for my pre ordered iPhone to arrive or even get shipping info. But she told me that CS was told to expect the phones to ship before the est shipping dates provided in the confirmation email. Soooo hopefully that is true and we will all be getting our new iPhone Plus's sooner than later. :) Just wanted to pass that along.

Yeah that what the guy from my store said to. I do like the fact that they over estimate on times but when people get their orders that ordered after you gets annoying. Seems like everyone else's dates keep getting bumped up but no the ones for mine. (2 plus's one 64 gb gold and mine is 128 gb sg)

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Not really. Because I've been doing a lot of searching and I found another forum where someone place an order for 3 plus's on the 15th and he already recieved his.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
So I was leaving to pick of some dinner for my family and I to see a FedEx truck going about 5 mph infront of my house (don't live of a busy road speed limit 15) and I was watching the driver and he was watching me and I'm like come on stop here with my phone. But he never stopped. The house was a few house down. I was sad.

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Great. Just what I wanted to hear. Glad I already got my case that also has a holster. So I should be good. Thank you for telling us that.

Trust me. I didn't want to hear it either. If its a widespread problem the apple will have to fix it. And it will happen to both phones. Not just the plus. Might just take longer on the 6.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
It would probably be the plus's mostly. And people will definitely want them fixed as soon as possible. But I'm still excited to get mine. I had today off work and I couldn't get away from my phone and iPad doing research. Off tomorrow and not sure what I'm going to do. I'm really hoping it comes by the end of the week.

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
It would probably be the plus's mostly. And people will definitely want them fixed as soon as possible. But I'm still excited to get mine. I had today off work and I couldn't get away from my phone and iPad doing research. Off tomorrow and not sure what I'm going to do. I'm really hoping it comes by the end of the week.

Me too. I'm getting tired of hearing about everyone who ordered after I did getting their phones already.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
That has been happening for a while with the 5th generation iPods. I noticed a lot of them having a slight bend to them after a few weeks. People carrying them in their back pockets and the front pockets of tighter jeans. I wondered if we would see that at all. Still not going to stop me. That phone is AWESOME!

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
That has been happening for a while with the 5th generation iPods. I noticed a lot of them having a slight bend to them after a few weeks. People carrying them in their back pockets and the front pockets of tighter jeans. I wondered if we would see that at all. Still not going to stop me. That phone is AWESOME!

I just saw a video of someone bending the plus. I'm really torn now. It's definitely going to bend. F***!!!!!

http://www.dailydot.com/technology/iphone-6-plus-bendgate/?fb=dd

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711