According to the Apple Store near me, they aren't even letting people lineup until 6am Friday. Probably because it's in a outdoor mall and they can't have people just loitering for 12 hours while it's closed.
    Same thing in the bay area in Emeryville, CA. They're not letting anyone line up til' 6am so I'll head there in the morning. I'm still thinking of going to Sprint stores in my area but I don't know if there is a line or what. Didn't get to check =(
    09-19-2014 01:39 AM
    Same thing in the bay area in Emeryville, CA. They're not letting anyone line up til' 6am so I'll head there in the morning. I'm still thinking of going to Sprint stores in my area but I don't know if there is a line or what. Didn't get to check =(
    I'm trying to figure out a strategy to still try and be early in line. Maybe try to get to the parking lot at like 5:40? I'm hoping with preorders being so high that everyone just did that and I'll be able to snag a in store stock one.
    09-19-2014 01:43 AM
    I'm trying to figure out a strategy to still try and be early in line. Maybe try to get to the parking lot at like 5:40? I'm hoping with preorders being so high that everyone just did that and I'll be able to snag a in store stock one.
    My thoughts exactly! Can't even preorder and pick up in any of the bay area apple stores! all unavailable! Well, good luck to both of us lol
    09-19-2014 01:45 AM
    My thoughts exactly! Can't even preorder and pick up in any of the bay area apple stores! all unavailable! Well, good luck to both of us lol
    Yeah, same to you
    deedeebear likes this.
    09-19-2014 01:58 AM
54 123