whats the difference between iPhone+ chip and 5s?

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
is there a big difference?

i know it must be faster, but where am i gonna notice the difference? on games or just on the overall experience? I recall someone at apple store saying that the difference in chips are more noticeable on games. It was years ago. I don't know if that has changed. Lets say i have no clue about technology. Im just curious....

Also, is there gonna be any improvement on ram management on the iphone+ or IOS8?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
If you have no clue about technology, the difference is not going to stand out to you...but yes, it will present itself in more taxing processes, which includes graphic intensive games.

Not sure what you mean by RAM management...as far as we know so far the iPhone has the same 1GB RAM that the 5S had, but we won't have a confirmation on that until either one of us or ifixit tears it down to find out the internal build (as Apple never releases this number).

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
If you have no clue about technology, the difference is not going to stand out to you...but yes, it will present itself in more taxing processes, which includes graphic intensive games.

Not sure what you mean by RAM management...as far as we know so far the iPhone has the same 1GB RAM that the 5S had, but we won't have a confirmation on that until either one of us or ifixit tears it down to find out the internal build (as Apple never releases this number).

Hey,

I say about to the ram bc I don't want safari crashing all the time neither do I want the tabs reloading all the time. Also, I'm thinking bout the future. I always have my phones for two years. With only 1 ram wouldn't it be so little to handle new ioss? Like real multitasking if they ever implement it ?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Apple wouldn't have stuck with 1GB of RAM if the next three iOS releases would degrade the user experience on the iPhone, so to ask if it would be too little to handle, I highly highly doubt it. Safari will perform just fine, and though the phone is not in the user hands yet, I'd say try it out for yourself before getting too caught up in pessimistic thoughts.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative