Fast Forward to 2015: 6Plus S ..... or 6S Plus?

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Enough of the boring shipping threads. Time for something really important. What will the 2015 6 Plus be called?

6Plus S ?? or

6S Plus

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure it will be faster, better camera, and a killer feature just like they did with siri and the finger sensor. I wonder what that feature will be tho!!!! I'm intrigued.

MrTurner90

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
It's funny because my wife and I were just talking about this this morning! I say they go with the iPhone 6s plus Air Pro... It's classy!!😃

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Definitely the 6S Plus.

I'm sure it will be faster, better camera, and a killer feature just like they did with siri and the finger sensor. I wonder what that feature will be tho!!!! I'm intrigued.

On a side note, about potential new features, one of my friends is "very disappointed" that the iPhone 6 didn't include a... wait for it... projector! Who in the hell wants a projector in an iPhone besides her? She also thinks the 6 and 6 Plus will be a huge flop so I bet her dinner that it would break the previous first-weekend sales record... I know, easy free dinner for me.

Sorry, I just had to vent to people who will understand, because that conversation drove me up the f-ing wall.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro