Sprint IPhone 6 Plus

williamweaver

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I ordered on September 19th and got the 3-4 weeks delay 3 weeks ago. Today, I just got an email from Sprint saying it's going to be another 4-6 weeks. WTF is going on?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on September 19th and got the 3-4 weeks delay 3 weeks ago. Today, I just got an email from Sprint saying it's going to be another 4-6 weeks. WTF is going on?

WTF for real. Did you order a SG 128 gig? They need to give you 2 months free service.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes, for real. Yea, I ordered a SG 128. The crappy thing is that I switched from Verizon so I don't have a service to credit yet. Ugh.

Damn I knew the 128 SG's were backed up but another 4-6 on top the 3-4 on top the original 4-6.?

williamweaver

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Damn I knew the 128 SG's were backed up but another 4-6 on top the 3-4 on top the original 4-6.?

I just went to the Sprint Store and they said it's all up to Apple on when they'll receive them. They wouldn't do anything for compensation, service credit or anything.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
On the Sprint forums there were some folks getting the activation fee waived for the wait.

mikepolinske

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I also ordered the 128GB SG on sprint.com on October 6th and last week got the e-mail saying it was delayed and they'll waive the activation fee.

I'm strongly considering canceling the order and picking up a 64GB SG at Best Buy. Since I'm paying full price anyway, I might as well.

I blame Apple for rolling the iPhone out to too many other countries before meeting the demand in the original countries.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
That could be a factor. So your phone is going to your carrier store or straight to you?

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
Creeping up on eleven weeks total since I ordered this majestic unicorn of a device...next Friday marks the end of six weeks of the 4 to 6 week delay email I received back on November 7, 2014. I really hope I see my phone soon...

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Creeping up on eleven weeks total since I ordered this majestic unicorn of a device...next Friday marks the end of six weeks of the 4 to 6 week delay email I received back on November 7, 2014. I really hope I see my phone soon...

11 weeks!!!!! Damn. Is it a SG 128 gig?
They took it to the end of the delay. I thought the delay would be just a cushion for a few weeks at most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikepolinske

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I couldn't wait any more and so once I got the additional 4-6 week delay I decided to look for one locally. Using idevicechecker.com I saw that there weren't any SG 128 GB there were SG 64 GB models at a local Best Buy store. So I canceled my order on sprint.com and bought from Best Buy.

I am very happy with it. Longer battery life, nice big screen, just love it!

I would have preferred to get the 128 GB but was not willing to get the 16 GB.