Sprint IPhone 6 Plus

DoyouFanBoyBro

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
MY 6 PLUS HAS SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS ON A 3 WEEK STATUS!!! AND IT SHIPPED!!!!!!!

128 SPACE GREY 6 P, ordered it around 4am. pre order morning.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm really believing that the time the order was placed has nothing to do with shipping times. Should it? Maybe.

When we see people that ordered online 5 minutes after pre orders started, and they have no shipping info yet...then people that walk in a store at noon with their phones being delivered tomorrow, I think it's safe to say time of pre order has no effect.

That being said, I wish that everyone could get their phones tomorrow but I know that won't happen.

Still, not receiving the phone on release day isn't going to kill you...or is it?

bassmonkeee

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my wife a space grey 64GB 6 and myself a silver 64GB 6 Plus at 2:07pm EST on 9/12. I fully expected to wait the 4-6 weeks that the Sprint myorder page showed up until yesterday. I logged into MyUPS this morning to leave instructions for my wife's delivery only to find TWO tracking numbers from Sprint. So, I went from expecting 4-6 weeks to having it arrive on Friday! Maybe it was because of the color/size combo that I chose. All I know is that I need to figure out what to get for a case.

I never got any tracking emails from Sprint for either phone, so check your sprint.com/myorder status!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner