Sprint IPhone 6 Plus

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm betting that those of us that got our orders in online before 500 am will have a excellent chance at seeing them on launch day and a few days after. My sister that went into Sprint at 830 on Friday morning to order, was told online preorders that where already in the system would be filled before store preorders that morning. She's still pending bank charge as well. She thought it would be faster for delivery going into store. Told her it didn't work that way .. I'd ask Sprint store manager in front of her, he said first preorders had advantage... She's not a happy camper either.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technically if she went in on preorder day that's still a pre-order and according to Sprint as long as your order was placed before 11CST you are in the first batch! If you pre-ordered in a store is allocated from the stores inventory.

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Yes, your right it's still a preorder . My point was the earlier preorders say at 201am cst, and before the Sprint store opened, were ahead of her in preorder que. I also received the as long as you order before 1100 am cst you are in the up to 3 weeks batch email. I received another email from Sprint Monday saying that as long as you placed your order before 500 am CST you'd receive your order in up to 3 weeks. Sprint changed it 6 hours less. What's up with that?? Lol

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
My sisters 6+ is being shipped to her, she is not picking it up at Sprint. That would be the only way it would be from the stores preorder stock .

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Your missing what I'm saying .. I've never said buying it in the store changes anything.. It doesn't make a bit of difference if you order online or in the store .. They are the same thing, yes . All I was saying is people who placed their order online, had a place higher in the preorder que than those who waited till Sprint opened at 8:00 am . The only advantage to ordering online is getting your preorder in earlier, and thus being higher in the preorder line . I'm sure being tired is not helping me explain what I mean . Lol

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I just tried to check my order on Sprint site.. 115 am.. I couldn't see my order because the site says they are updating it or something to that effect .. could this be a sign our orders are getting updated?? Fingers crossed too bad I'm so tired after not sleeping well the last few days.. I'm hoping for good things for all tomorrow

trebor8806

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I just tried to check my order on Sprint site.. 115 am.. I couldn't see my order because the site says they are updating it or something to that effect .. could this be a sign our orders are getting updated?? Fingers crossed too bad I'm so tired after not sleeping well the last few days.. I'm hoping for good things for all tomorrow

The site goes down for maintenance every night. It won't be updated with any news tomorrow. People in another forum were excited last night about it and nothing changed for them the next morning.

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
They did update the preorder page to say that the 6 will ship in 2-5 business days for everything except 16gb gray and silver versions (still 3 weeks). Nothing new for 6+ though.

Sent from my gracefully aging iPad 2 using Tapatalk

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I ordered in store at 10 am CST on release day (that was when it opened). I was the first in store preorder and the rep, at that time, told me it could be "a couple weeks."

My charge, as of yesterday, went from pending to charged so I am holding out hope.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I ordered in store at 10 am CST on release day (that was when it opened). I was the first in store preorder and the rep, at that time, told me it could be "a couple weeks."

My charge, as of yesterday, went from pending to charged so I am holding out hope.

I was told a lot if things when I ordered in store

Stefano_B

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I checked this morning too and nothing has changed. Though I placed the order at 2:14am Friday, still shows 4-6 weeks.

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
The latest:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410977021.437256.jpg

If you have any doubts about the plus it looks like you can change your mind and get a 6 by the middle of next week at the latest. Either the 6+ is vastly more popular or Apple severely underestimated demand.

Sent from my iPhone 5 while anticipating my 6+ with bated breath using Tapatalk