Sprint IPhone 6 Plus

icnmayhem

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I ordered around 5am ET on Friday:

Your pre-order for the 64GB iPhone 6 Plus is at our warehouse. Orders placed prior to 11:00 am CT on 9/12 will ship in up to 3 weeks from order date. Orders placed after that will ship in 4 to 6 weeks from order date. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience. For the latest shipping timelines, visit sprint.com/preorder

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
At least you can somewhat track yours. I preordered in the store so I don't have a tracking number, just an order number on my receipt (which cannot be used to track the order).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
At least you can somewhat track yours. I preordered in the store so I don't have a tracking number, just an order number on my receipt (which cannot be used to track the order).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And then don't call the store because they can't tell you anything. Even though you placed an order with them that's supposed to come in when they get there shipment.

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I just checked my bank account and it's been moved from pending to a charge as of like 200 am this morning... In the past, with Sprint Iphone preorders, this means it's preparing to ship.... at least that's the way it's happened on my last 3 preorders... It has always pended.. And then when it gets ready to ship the charge comes thru. It's a step in the process anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Dark knight08... With your order number you should still be able to see the generic it's in the warehouse message. What happens when you try using your order number??

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I get nothing when I put the number in. My charge did go through today the same as yours. I'll take that Asa good sign and hope for Friday.

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
We'll, I wasn't gonna preorder but I bit the bullet and went ahead. Since the stores are saying they won't have them in store either and since the Apple Store won't let me buy with easy pay / iPhone for Life, well, I figure if I'm gonna haveta wait 4-6 weeks regardless I may as well have them mail me one.

Looks like my first lease payment is gonna be on October 16th. If I don't have my phone then I may raise some heck, hahaha

aprause

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I just checked my bank account and it's been moved from pending to a charge as of like 200 am this morning... In the past, with Sprint Iphone preorders, this means it's preparing to ship.... at least that's the way it's happened on my last 3 preorders... It has always pended.. And then when it gets ready to ship the charge comes thru. It's a step in the process anyway.

I just went in and confirmed mine is a charge (it's not pending). I ordered mine at about 6 am central (I kept trying...but the sites weren't available). I kinda fell asleep around 5 am or I may have been able to order a bit earlier. :)

I'm hoping the confirmed charge is a good sign. My order status has remained the same since Friday.

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Who knows for sure about the pending vs charge status? I do know the the past, with my Bank.. All of my preorders were pending until it was getting ready to ship. It's the way my bank has always handled preorder charges. All banks are diff I know, my brother ordered thru AT&T, and he has a diff bank than I do, but his was a charge after 2 hours. His ship date is weeks away.. Bank charge has always been a precursor for my bank and preorders . With the iphone 5 I preordered, I didn't get shipping info until like 500 am the day it arrived on launch day. Sprint kinda blows with getting shipment info out.

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
My experience has been that the charge will hit upon shipment, but the pending charge may or may not drop off before then. Usually when it switches to a cleared charge, the order is officially on its way.

Sent from my gracefully aging iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Well I spoke to Sprint about those on Easy Pay and those of us who pre-ordered won't have to start paying until the phone is activated

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Well I spoke to Sprint about those on Easy Pay and those of us who pre-ordered won't have to start paying until the phone is activated

That sounds great. Now I won't have to fit-throw about it, haha!

(Course, the 16th is 4 weeks out and my personal shipment window is 4-6 weeks so if they fulfill early it'd make sense to leave it - but if it shows up on Halloween I like the first payment date in November a little better).

Stefano_B

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
That sounds great. Now I won't have to fit-throw about it, haha!

(Course, the 16th is 4 weeks out and my personal shipment window is 4-6 weeks so if they fulfill early it'd make sense to leave it - but if it shows up on Halloween I like the first payment date in November a little better).

I just don't understand how sprint is the only one that has no good news...at least some on other carries are getting tracking #s with delivery dates. Gives some hope. With sprint so far, I still have to see anyone with a legitimate tracking etc. It's like they pumped everyone with their great deals, but ultimately had no 6+ available lol

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I just don't understand how sprint is the only one that has no good news...at least some on other carries are getting tracking #s with delivery dates. Gives some hope. With sprint so far, I still have to see anyone with a legitimate tracking etc. It's like they pumped everyone with their great deals, but ultimately had no 6+ available lol

Well, there was a small bit of changed news - said those that ordered before 11am on Friday should expect them in "up to 3 weeks" and those that came in afterward should expect delivery in 4-6 weeks. I would bet those that were on the buzzer will probably see them at the beginning of next week, etc.

Sprint CAN BE pretty bad about providing tracking information, but I ordered something (nothing to do with this phone) on Monday and got tracking info that evening so maybe they've gotten better, they just haven't started mailing the 6+ yet.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
From my understanding and speaking with someone in the store who was nice enough to talk to me explained that the only people who knows what's In the warehouse are those in the warehouse. The stores don't know what they will get until Thursday also he said that he was informed that they won't have 6+ in store until they fulfill the pre-orders and if they get 6+ in store it's a 90% chance that they go to those that pre-ordered.

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm betting that those of us that got our orders in online before 500 am will have a excellent chance at seeing them on launch day and a few days after. My sister that went into Sprint at 830 on Friday morning to order, was told online preorders that where already in the system would be filled before store preorders that morning. She's still pending bank charge as well. She thought it would be faster for delivery going into store. Told her it didn't work that way .. I'd ask Sprint store manager in front of her, he said first preorders had advantage... She's not a happy camper either.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods