Sprint IPhone 6 Plus

MissShayona

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
This is why I'm waiting. I have an upgrade but I want the phone as soon as possible. I'll wait til it does down. Or just wait until my store gets some and "hold" it. 😉

mommybetts

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I called order support and was told no one is getting 6+ I don't know how true this is but I don't think the stores will have 6+ I think their main concern is filling pre-orders. I don't know what to believe anymore but it's making me mad that my wait could be 6 weeks and my money is gone.
Noooo. Let's just keep our fingers crossed.

jsanders91

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
He got lucky because the websites and apps was down for hours for me

Yes very lucky right after i got through both orders i couldn't get it to load anymore and buy the time it started working again the dates were pushed back!IMG_3985.jpg

It still says preparing for shipment since sunday night and hasn't changed, and they have still only charged me for one! I'm scared only one will arrive on friday! Hope they don't get pushed back :(

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Just saw a story that bestbuy doesn't have stock of all models of the iPhone 6 for Sprint only, apparently they're good for AT&T and Verizon. This reminds me of the gold iPhone 5s all over again. Last year I waited all night at the Apple store in Georgetown in DC and was told at 7 am they didn't have a single sprint gold iphone so I rushed to the sprint store on Connecticut before it opened and was 2nd in line. No gold iphone there. Proceeded to call all of the DC Sprint stores and no one received inventory of gold iPhones. Starting to think the 6 plus will be this years gold iphone.