T-Mobile Shipping

Peter Ramirez1

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine on October 15. E-signed my agreement same day. My iPhone 6 plus got shipped on October 16 but they sent it via 5 day ground shipping. Received it october 22. It's so weird, my wife ordered 15 days ago and she received it via next day shipping.

What color and what GB mode, did you order?

Nexus ONE

Peter Ramirez1

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
They tried to deliver my package on the same day it was shipped out but because I have a dorm they could not deliver it.
Your lucky it tried to get delivered on the same day. Mine still says it won't ship until 11/17/14. But I have a feeling it will ship after that.

Is that the phone that you returned?

Nexus ONE

Last edited:

DudeThatsErin

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Your lucky it tried to get delivered on the same day. Mine still says it won't ship until 11/17/14. But I have a feeling it will ship after that.

Is that the phone that you returned?

Nexus ONE
My second order which should be fine as far as delivering to me and not being sent back via the campus just got shipped out so I may have both on Monday lol

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Update: cancelled order, got a note 4. Maybe one day I'll JUMP to an iPhone 6S plus or something. Lol thank you all. And wish you all the best with your orders!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peter Ramirez1

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Update: cancelled order, got a note 4. Maybe one day I'll JUMP to an iPhone 6S plus or something. Lol thank you all. And wish you all the best with your orders!!

I'm so tempted on getting a Note 4 as well. But Touchwiz is a buzz kill.

Nexus ONE

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm so tempted on getting a Note 4 as well. But Touchwiz is a buzz kill.

Nexus ONE

Understandable, I however do like touch wiz.. Compared to other OEM interfaces. But you can always root and upload vanilla which is nice as well. Touchwiz with disabled animations, runs very smooth!

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Understandable, I however do like touch wiz.. Compared to other OEM interfaces. But you can always root and upload vanilla which is nice as well. Touchwiz with disabled animations, runs very smooth!

The looks of Touchwiz don't so much bother me as the dozens of needless bloat apps and Knox. If I do root to minimize Touchwiz I cannot take any future OTAs which is just stupid.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73