Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
47f52c4354c225ffe6cf55d24c4836c8.jpg

Kind of sucks

Nexus ONE

Peter Ramirez1

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Stopped by my local t-mobile store and the dude told me they are obligated to say up to 6 weeks of back order but apparently customers have been getting their 6+ from tmobile within 2 to 3 weeks.

When did you order?

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Ordered on the 6th of October.

Nexus ONE

brianLTE

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Finally ordered my Space Grey 64GB 6+ yesterday. Got the email to confirm the order only to find that the rep selected the 6 instead. So now its another 48 hours while they switch it to the correct device. Nice guy but I knew I should have ordered online...

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I hate that it's now the 8th release of iPhones and yet thru still can't keep up with supply and demand. The phone has been our for almost a month..

As far as tmobile goes.

I've ordered a few for my customers including my gfs 6+ gold 16 and she got it in 5 days. Another customer in 3 days.. And yet my order was placed on the 25th and my shipping day Is on or before 11/6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peter Ramirez1

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
I hate that it's now the 8th release of iPhones and yet thru still can't keep up with supply and demand. The phone has been our for almost a month..

As far as tmobile goes.

I've ordered a few for my customers including my gfs 6+ gold 16 and she got it in 5 days. Another customer in 3 days.. And yet my order was placed on the 25th and my shipping day Is on or before 11/6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it because they were 16gb versions and yours is 64gb?

Nexus ONE

DudeThatsErin

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Just ordered mine yesterday at 11am PST/2pm my time. It was delivered to my university today and now I am waiting on the email that tells me I can pick it up. :)

They refunded me the overnight shipping so my bill will be lower next month. I'm so happy! :)

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered mine yesterday at 11am PST/2pm my time. It was delivered to my university today and now I am waiting on the email that tells me I can pick it up. :)

They refunded me the overnight shipping so my bill will be lower next month. I'm so happy! :)

Did you order in store or online/customer care? Also, how did you get them to refund the shipping? I can usually get them to do it for me too but idk if they will with overnight shipping.

Also what size/color did you order?

DudeThatsErin

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Did you order in store or online/customer care? Also, how did you get them to refund the shipping? I can usually get them to do it for me too but idk if they will with overnight shipping.

Also what size/color did you order?
Refunded via chat and ordered via care.

128GB Space Gray i6

DudeThatsErin

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Oh okay. I'm waiting on the 6+. The 6 are available.

Good luck. Just got mine. Now it is hung up on the Apple ID screen. I'm setting up as new. On with live chat and got someone who's computer fudged up... or something like that... he said he would transfer me but its been 2+ min and nothing yet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW