T-Mobile Shipping

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered from t mobile. Switching from Verizon. I have heard good things about t mobile. Hopefully it won't take that long but time will tell. Switching back to the iPhone from my G3. I'm stoked.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Just received my 6+ now. Ordered early on pre order Friday. Also got the 6 I ordered for my wife on launch day Friday.

rdubmu

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I went to tmobile today, and the CS rep said that the iPhone 6 plus would be a 6-8 week delay... basically December :(

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered my 6+ today on the jump program. They said I had 14 days to turn in my 4s. If it takes 6 to 8 weeks, what phone will I use? Does that mean 4 to 8 weeks I'm without a phone but still charged a bill without a phone? I left my 4s at the store and CS called me back and said I had to mail the phone into T-Mobile. I go back and pick up my 4s tomorrow. But this is crazy. I'm using my Mom's 5s right now because I'm without a phone right.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered my 6+ today on the jump program. They said I had 14 days to turn in my 4s. If it takes 6 to 8 weeks, what phone will I use? Does that mean 4 to 8 weeks I'm without a phone but still charged a bill without a phone? I left my 4s at the store and CS called me back and said I had to mail the phone into T-Mobile. I go back and pick up my 4s tomorrow. But this is crazy. I'm using my Mom's 5s right now because I'm without a phone right.

You have 14 days from the moment you get your new phone. Call 611 to confirm

Thanks I'll give 611 a call tomorrow.

When you do that can you please update us on your findings. I wanna do the same thing your doing.

Nexus ONE

When you preorder in store or online and do a trade in, you have 14 days from when you get the phone.
The phone will come with an envelope for your trade in as well as instructions for mailing it in.
You are not expected to be without a phone for 2 months.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
what about those of us who ordered just last week? has anyone heard anything about the next batch of phones being sent out? hopefully the 6 week timeline won't hold true...

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
what about those of us who ordered just last week? has anyone heard anything about the next batch of phones being sent out? hopefully the 6 week timeline won't hold true...

Ordered mine last Thursday. Still nothing lol and I work for T-Mobile!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
keep me posted man! i realize it hasn't even been a week since i ordered and some have been waiting 3 weeks almost...but man i want this phone...

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I had to wait until the 26th to order mine...i got 6+ gold 64gb. they said 6 weeks cause the bigger phones with more storage are taking longer to get in stock...apparently apple didn't think people would go for a 5.5 in iphone. oops. she also told me that "most" people are getting theirs in 3 weeks or so. so good luck!

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
My gold 64GB 6+ might have been shipped... Tmobile charged my card so that's a sign..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
had to order from tmo so i wouldn't have to pay outright for the whole phone...does that slow things down? i mean shouldn't all stock dates be the same? plus epic said tmo charged his card...so...sorta confused....

mvpilot172

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I ordered 2 of the 64gb 6's (both silver) in store for a jump upgrade on Sep 26th and received them today. It first said it was back ordered, then the payment showed up in my bank account, then a day later got a shipping notification. They even sent it next day air, UPS, I just paid the standard $6.99 shipping on it. Worse thing is they will sit until I get home on Wednesday from a business trip!

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I ordered 2 of the 64gb 6's (both silver) in store for a jump upgrade on Sep 26th and received them today. It first said it was back ordered, then the payment showed up in my bank account, then a day later got a shipping notification. They even sent it next day air, UPS, I just paid the standard $6.99 shipping on it. Worse thing is they will sit until I get home on Wednesday from a business trip!

Congrats man. Hope you enjoy them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal