T-Mobile Shipping

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
If you're estimated for next Monday, yours would most likely get shipped on Wednesday or Thursday.

I'm sure you're going to get some replies here from T-Mobile customers with a "yes" if they have a delivery of the 19th. Most coming tomorrow.

ashley108

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
If you're estimated for next Monday, yours would most likely get shipped on Wednesday or Thursday.

I'm sure you're going to get some replies here from T-Mobile customers with a "yes" if they have a delivery of the 19th. Most coming tomorrow.

Mine initially said 19th. And now it said the 22 this morning

heberman

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I have new T-Mobile service. The computer on the phone said my order was "back ordered". However, the rep just told me that my iPhone 6 Plus is scheduled to ship on the 19th with expedited service, this getting to me between the 22nd and the 24th.

I ordered on Saturday morning. I think that the chances of mine actually shipping on the 19th are slim, but I remain hopeful.

ashley108

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I have new T-Mobile service. The computer on the phone said my order was "back ordered". However, the rep just told me that my iPhone 6 Plus is scheduled to ship on the 19th with expedited service, this getting to me between the 22nd and the 24th.

I ordered on Saturday morning. I think that the chances of mine actually shipping on the 19th are slim, but I remain hopeful.

Same here! I don't mind waiting until Monday .. Just don't wanna be waiting until November like I seen some other people 😩

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine on sunday. Originally, it was scheduled for delivery by September 25. It looks like mines back ordered now. So I'm likely gonna have to wait awhile before I get mine. That's what I get for not have my mind made up on the first pre-order day.

Crystal Lopez3

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine same day and time as you but don't have any info except that it's backordered :crying: guess I just gotta wait.. Hope I'm not pushed back to October :(

Bc1534

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Same here i pre ordered 5 AM PST ON Friday and have no estimated delivery or anything like that :mad: i just hope my order does not randomly get canceled

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
T-Mobile debited my bank account today, that's a good sign. That must mean my tracking info should follow soon. Anyone else?

I ordered 6am, Friday.

kikazz69

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
When I first pre ordered the iPhone last Friday at 2:00 A.M Apple took the money from my bank account so my balance went down and I just checked a couple of minutes ago and all the money they took out is back? What does this mean? Did my purchase not go through? I checked the order status on the iPhone and it still says delivers 9/19 and preparing for shipment

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices