T-Mobile Shipping

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Charged yesterday and had backordered with pending shipping status. Today I now have a backordered status with time stamp of 3:17am. Ugh so irritating.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
c3cc26317aaddcfa137c2cf3952400a2.jpg

Just an update. Went to UPS.com tracked by reference with phone number used

I did this but nothing came up.

nickf126

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I just got an email and text message from Tmo telling me that I should expect delivery between 09/23 and 09/30.
I am a little disappointed that I'm not getting it on Friday, but at least I know that I'll get it next week. Maybe as early as the 22nd.
Given the delivery windows of November that people are getting, I consider myself pretty lucky.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

aznhomieboi1689

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
For Tmobile customers:

Talked to the REPs:

this is what she said in regards to those who received the texts:

"Very good, no worries, you can breath easier. Please be informed that notificatiions were already sent to all customers who will be receiving the devices on Friday and since you received one, you can expect the phone on Friday. Please also be advised that you may receive the devices before a tracking number is available."

Look at last sentence...."...you may receive the device BEFORE a tracking number is available". Does that make sense?!

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Happens all the time with pre-orders. The orders are shipped before the system can update. I ordered directly from Apple last year and got my phone and never had a tracking number. Of course there are ways to locate the tracking number before its sent from the store... track by reference ;)

aznhomieboi1689

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Happens all the time with pre-orders. The orders are shipped before the system can update. I ordered directly from Apple last year and got my phone and never had a tracking number. Of course there are ways to locate the tracking number before its sent from the store... track by reference ;)

how do you track by reference?

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
UPS.com, tracking, choose reference, try putting in the phone number on the order, or the order number. Sometimes works, sometimes doesnt.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I was just told that the first wave of phones are coming directly from Apple so there's no tracking info but I should expect my phone tomorrow. But when I go to ups I can't find anything so I think I'm being lied to. Lol

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I was just told that the first wave of phones are coming directly from Apple so there's no tracking info but I should expect my phone tomorrow. But when I go to ups I can't find anything so I think I'm being lied to. Lol
That would be nice. I have been charged so it would be a nice surprise. I am still going at 5am to wait at the T-Mobile store to get my wife's iPhone 6 64GB. Maybe I get lucky and they have a 6 plus in stock also.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
That would be nice. I have been charged so it would be a nice surprise. I am still going at 5am to wait at the T-Mobile store to get my wife's iPhone 6 64GB. Maybe I get lucky and they have a 6 plus in stock also.

I wish our stores had 64gb. Where are you located?

elmarkos

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I ordered my 6 plus Monday evening and here's where I stand. I've been charged twice, and received the email saying 22-30th for delivery. Then I checked the status of my order thru t-mobile and there was a tracking number. Checked that and my phone is on its way to be delivered tomorrow. Now I just want to know why I was charged twice.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73