Anyone else who pre-ordered the 6+ through Verizon have this order status?

Grafixx01

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
So I've been checking the VZW 'order site' that was provided in the confirmation email. Up until about 1hr ago, it said "no status" for ship date. NOW, it says 'Expected Ship on 10/14'. I placed it two hours after it opened (0520EST) only becaues their system crapped out at 0301EST when I clicked "Continue" on the payment screen. That is really upsetting, especially if I am able to go into a VZW store and get it sooner. I talked to the VZW reps and they said, "They'll be an issue if you cancel the order."

I don't understand where the issue is? If I was able to, hypothetically speaking, go into a VZW store, Sams Club, WalMart, etc, tomorrow or over the weekend and get it, why would it be such a pain for me to do that and then cancel the order? That makes no sense? Even if I didn't cancel it, they ship it, I refuse shipment, end of issue.

*I'm only saying that I could probably go into Sams/WalMart/BestBuy because I currently reside in WV and there aren't a whole lot of people I know who have VZW. Most have like AT&T, Sprint, US Cellular or NTelos.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to hear that. Since the 6+ are completely sold out in pre-order, and since they are making less 6+ to start with, my educated guess is that you will not be able to find any 6+ with 64 or 128 GB in stores. Keep in mind the shipment to stores came after the pre-ordering and I am sure they adjusted accordingly. They might have some 6+ in stock but probably be all 16 GB since nobody pre-ordered them. If you want larger storage, you might have to wait it out.

dbrown214

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Same thing happened to me this morning. My original email confirmation from last week stated delivery 9/19 and after a week of absolutely no updates from Verizon's website, it updated this morning to show shipping on 10/14. Frustrating to say the least!

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I just check the status on the web site, it is showing the expected ship date of Oct 14 now, just like it was last Friday. So the customer service rep was right and I did not lose my order. I am happy to know for sure I will get the phone in a few weeks. Yay. :)

vinnyv11

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I am getting no information on the website and conflicting information with every rep I talk to. All have said my phone has shipped (no confirmation email) and one gave me a tracking number which was completely wrong. No clue whats going on. My confirmation email had some random 10/14 date but at no point during ordering did it say anything to that effect. On phone for last time with Verizon now so that someone can tell me wtf is going on lol.

dbrown214

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I am getting no information on the website and conflicting information with every rep I talk to. All have said my phone has shipped (no confirmation email) and one gave me a tracking number which was completely wrong. No clue whats going on. My confirmation email had some random 10/14 date but at no point during ordering did it say anything to that effect. On phone for last time with Verizon now so that someone can tell me wtf is going on lol.

Exact same thing happened to me this morning. I talked to a rep who said my phone shipped out this morning and she gave me the tracking number. I look up the tracking number just to find out it was for some who live in PA, not TX!! Only good news is that after my ship date was moved back to 10/14 earlier this morning, it is now showing that is has moved back up to 10/7. Still not 9/19 like my confirmation email said, but at least its closer!

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Exact same thing happened to me this morning. I talked to a rep who said my phone shipped out this morning and she gave me the tracking number. I look up the tracking number just to find out it was for some who live in PA, not TX!! Only good news is that after my ship date was moved back to 10/14 earlier this morning, it is now showing that is has moved back up to 10/7. Still not 9/19 like my confirmation email said, but at least its closer!

I too had the phony tracking number thing happen. That's bad business VZW

Grafixx01

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
I had the same issue. VZW rep said no order was placed, one says it is placed. One that said no order also told me that ALL iPhone6 and 6+ models that were pre-ordered WILL be delieverd on 9/19 NOT any dates that are showing on the website. One that told me she sees a pre-order said that it WON'T ship until the date on the website that I see.

I think VZW screwed the pooch on this.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73