Giant phone means a need for bigger pockets, yes? Yet no phone manufacturer, not even Samsung with the huge Note phones, had enough clout to influence the fashion industry.
    But honestly, if these tacky, ugly skinny jeans with their puny pockets could disappear and baggy cargo pants with big pockets could come back, all because clothing designers need a place to comfortably keep their gigantic iPhones, it wouldn't suck.
    I know, I know, it's silly.
    But I am not a purse kinda gal, middle aged as I may be, I like shoving things in my pockets and I hate having to carry a purse around, I almost never do.
    09-14-2014 10:57 PM
    I carry my phone in my hip pocket. I think the 6+ will fit.
    09-14-2014 10:59 PM
    No. I don't think they have that much of an influence. Phones impact the accessory market more than anything, which one could argue delves into fashion.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-15-2014 02:50 PM
    I do remember my Paco jeans craze they use to have the biggest pockets and so comfortable. There use to be my go to jeans for riding my Motorcycle but I haven't seen them for sale locally in a while
    09-15-2014 02:54 PM
    You've asked and answered your own question. NO

Posted via the Android iMore App!
    09-15-2014 05:34 PM
    Apple will single handedly bring back JNCO jeans from the late 90s.

Heh.

I've never really had a problem fitting my phone in my back pocket - I've never had a phone larger than 4.7" on the diagonal there was still room in there. I don't care for bulkier cases like Otterbox, though, so that could be a factor toward not having much issue fitting my phone in my jeans - my iPhone 5 is in a LifeProof case currently and that's about as bulky as I have any desire to go.
    09-15-2014 05:35 PM
    I suppose it's possible, but probably unlikely. My phone is almost always in my had or next to me, and I rarely put it in my pocket, and I dang sure don't own a pair of skinny jeans. ......Back in the day, I was a Jordache, Calvin Klein and Levis kinda guy. Now, just give me a pair of breathable Wranglers and I'm good to go...(laughing)
    09-15-2014 05:41 PM